Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The 8-Ball Knows
Topic Started: Aug 9 2010, 02:59 AM (2,039 Views)
SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
G062 - Cyrille LaBlache - Start

Cyrille was fully awake within a few minutes after she had realized where she was and what was happening. First she understood she was somewhere in the outdoors and not in some nice comfy house. Second she realizes she was part of Survival of the Fittest. The dreadful so call game that force students to kill one and other. The third was the fact that Violetta was also on the trip. She was also on the island and playing the exact same game. Tears began to start flowing at the thought of Violetta being in danger. Her closest partner was in a life and death situation.

Her first thoughts were to find her. She needed to find Violetta and keep her safe. She didn’t care as much about her own safety of the thought of student killing one and other. It was the safety of her girlfriend that came first. Cyrille knew she had to act quickly if she ever hopes to find her before something happen to her dear Violetta. Standing up with a burst of energy and determination she wipes away her tears and she went towards her bad. Arriving to it she quickly drops to her knees and opens the bag. She needed her weapon right away. After a few seconds she had realize what he weapon was. She looks in mix horror of what she held in her hand. Cat ears. She threw the thing away as fear crept up. Now she was unarmed and in danger. She knew she had to find someone she could trust quickly if she was ever going to get to Violetta. Her wish was granted when she heard shouting. She quickly grabs her bag and ran towards the voices and hoping to god that they were not playing the game.

Arriving she saw one boy crying and unarmed. Perfect he was obviously just as terrified as her. He was a potential ally. She was ready to run up to the boy when suddenly another one pop out. She drops to her knees in an attempt to hide to see what the second boy would bring. Luckily it seems he was also harmless as instead of attacking the black hair boy he called out his name. Saul was it? Cyrille knew this was her chance to get two allies and one who was armed. She would need them to find Violetta. She waited to let the two boys get to see each and other before she made her appearance. After a few minutes she stood up and walk towards them.

”Excuse me… Boys? Hi I’m Cyrille… I’m not playing I’m just trying to find someone… Can… Can I stick with you guys? I got stupid cat ears as my weapon so I’m unarmed” At that point she shut her mouth. Not only was she giving out what weapons she had but she also made it aware that she was terrified. If these guys ever change their mind they could easily
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Cyrille smile as the two boys accepted her. She felt safe knowing that she had some help. It was also nice that one of the boys was armed with a weapon. She figured she could trust them to help her find Violetta.

”Thank you both so much… I’m not sure what I would have done if you haven’t helped me honestly.” She started. ”As for your question I’m looking for Violetta Lindsberg. She’s my girlfriend. I greatly appreciate it if you guys would help me find her. She means the wor-“ She was cut off when a branch snapped some distances away.

Like Gar she turned around to face the newcomer. Of course unlike him she wasn’t arm but instead terrified as hell. She quickly approaches the boys in case someone dangerous was coming. At least then Gar could protect her. Eventually he called the person out and came out a terrified girl. Cyrille sigh with relief. Without consider it she simply walk forward to the girl.

”Are you alright? My name is Cyrille… Look we won’t attack you right Gar, Saul?” She said turning around to face the two boys.
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Cyrille smiled as all three individuals agreed to help her find Violetta. Vio meant everything to her and the fact that these three were willing to help gave her a new sense of hope.

”Merci” Cyrille thanked in French. Of course now they had to move out somewhere safer. Saul had a point that it was probably dangerous staying here. Miranda on the other hand added to move to a building for better protection. It made sense at first until Cyrille realized it had a deadly flaw.

”Wait… A building might not be the best idea. First what if someone was already there? Then they have the advantage and I doubt they let us in. Second even if we find an empty building I doubt it will remain that for long. We’re probably not the only group who’s going to seek shelter. What if someone who has a gun came along? I mean Gar has a weapon but against a gun... I understand it seems safe but we’re also going where everyone else is drawn too. And some other people might be… you know… playing…” Cyrille said slightly worried. Of course she did have her own idea. ”What if we found a cave instead? I mean it is harder to defend but otherwise it should have fewer individuals… And it can also provide us shelter.” She said wondering what the others might think. Of course in the end she was willing do follow Saul anywhere at this point. Speaking of Saul she went ahead to look at him. ”I said my case but in the end I’ll follow wherever you go Saul.”
Edited by SRJJJB, Aug 12 2010, 08:51 AM.

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Cyrille was slightly surprise that Garry responded in French. For some reason it made her feel safer with Garry. Of course the weapon did help.

Returning her mind to the current situation she noticed her idea was shot down. She understood of course but she still found it crazy to go towards the area where everyone would head to. All it takes is for one person armed with a gun and intentions to kill to walk in and shoot all of them. Then again it’s not like they seem ready to change their minds.

”Yeah I’m fine with it Gar. We're a team now and we need to work together. I don’t see how arguing will get us anywhere.”

At this point she looked at Saul and stood ready to follow their new guide. ”Lead the way.” She announced. As soon as Saul takes off she would be right behind him.

((Cyrille LaBlanche continued Extinguishing The Light Of The Future))
Edited by SRJJJB, Aug 16 2010, 04:16 PM.

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Mountain · Next Topic »
Locked Topic