Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return; B082 Ivan Kuznetsov Start - TOPIC CLOSED
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 11:53 PM (3,939 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Clio Gabriella continued from Testing Faith....1...2..3))

That motherFUCKER! HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET THAT GUN?

Clio was still fuming from having her second deserved kill stolen. By a whimpy Australian FAGGOT no less, who only managed to get the upper hand on her because of dumb luck! Clio was fuming all the way from the beach where she claimed her first victim. She should have taken his gun, she KNEW she should have taken it...

It wasn't long until the beach turned into woods, sand into dirt. Clio had something to kick at now without sending debris into her eyes.

God, what was going to happen now? She had a gun but, lethal as it was, her hands were busted and she couldn't shoot for squat. That one kill was lucky. She was going to have to find another way.

More of her classmates came into view. And there were 3 of them this time, instead of just two. And they weren't standing in a row or anything. So if she wanted to kill, it was going to have to wait until she could figure out how to shoot again without withstanding agony.

Still, that didn't stop her from holding the gun in both hands, aiming it at them, and calling out, did it?

As she got closer, and more into sight, she announced her prescence.

"H-hey!"

This was going to take a big effort, since Clio wasn't the best actress in the world.

"Hands where I can see them!"

That's it Clio, play the scared little girl...they have no idea...

"You aren't playing, are you?"
Edited by Brackie, Aug 12 2010, 05:19 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Online Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So Clio finally got her bearings: there was her, the silent tennis player, a crying little girl, who, by the looks of it had just wet herself and passed out on the sand, making Clio scowl in disgust, and...a guy with an EXTREMELY annoying voice.

First thing was first though.

"No... I'm NOT playing the game. I just want to stay here, and be left. ALONE!"

"Okay then. You're not playing? Well, first thing's first".

Before she could continue, the boy, who's name she could not remember for the life of her, started to ramble on. Before her eyes, he went in, scooped the girl up and tried to carry her.

Clio looked at him lopsidedly, as though he was incredibly stupid?

If I have to put up with him for the duration of me pretending like I'm not going to blow their head off at any given moment...

"Are you an IDIOT or something? I-HAVE-A-GUN-POIN-TED-AT-YOUR-HEAD! YOU are not going anywhere! And neither is little miss PRESCHOOL GIRL there!" Clio insisted upon keeping her hosts entertained.

Clio readjusted her aim, with Ivan in her sights. Oh, this would be good! He wanted her to go! That probably meant he would do anything to get rid of her!

"Okay, you, Ivan, drop the umbrella, and I'll...wait, I'm the girl with the gun, so I decided I'm giving out conditions with nothing in it for you. You'll be lucky to say tommorow that nobody killed you today. Second, you, annoying guy who's name I can't remember at the moment..."

Clio took a quick glance at the guy, girl around her shoulders and about to get a little less brainy if she thought it wise.

"You, and her, are going to stay put until I figure out what to do with you lot."

A smile flickered ever so briefly across her face.

"Because though you aren't playing....I am. Be nice to me and I might just not kill you."

Clio did not like the fact she was making demands she couldn't follow up on. Not wouldn't, but physically couldn't. If this ended well it would be a miracle.

Well, if it ended well for her, anyway.

Online Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clio was still trying to watch the scene unfold in front of her, trying to decided whether these people were extremely stupid or just plain stupid. Despite the gun weilded at them, they seemed to think they actually had the right of free movement. Before she realised it, the umbrella was sprung, and the boy with the annoying voice was clocked in the chin.

Tired of the lack of attention that a killer was SUPPOSED to be recieving, she aimed her gun in the air, and, using her left finger on her right finger, fired into the air.

The familiar feeling of glass came again, and it was all Clio could do to stop herself from throwing the gun away in pain and trying to chop off her fingers. But...they seemed to have got the idea.

"OKAY! NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION AGAIN, YOU WILL ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME, BECAUSE I! AM! TALKING!"

Clio was mighty peeved over the fact that, even though she was capable of murder, no one seemed to want to pay attention to her. Aiming her gun again, with a certain image in mind, she started to bellow again.

"Okay! So YOU-" Clio aimed her gun at Ivan "ARE GOING TO DROP THE UMBRELLA! OKAY? GOOD! AND YOU-" Clio aimed at Etain "ARE GOING TO HAND OVER YOUR BAG, AND YOU-" Clio aimed at Gabi "ARE GOING TO HAND OVER YOUR BAG AS WELL!"

Stopping to catch her breathe, Clio tightened the grip on the gun.

"We clear now? I feel like you people don't feel like dying today, am I right?"

Online Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tabi hadn't moved. Clio really didn't care how scared any of them were, she was GOING to get them to listen to her. She had a gun. She could, as far as they knew, kill them. So why the hell didn't they do what she said?

There was a moment, a quiet moment, where Clio could hear the waves again. It was so quiet, so tense, that she could only see their actions, little insignificant actions, while the waves crashed like bowling pins beside her. The big Russian guy, the skater girl with him, and the guy with the annoying voice, seemed to freeze in time.

And then it all went downhill from there.

Before Clio realised it, an umbrella was spiralling in the air towards her, given a good throw in her direction from Ivan. She wasn't sure why they were doing that instead of simply dropping it, but it gave Clio an excuse...untill it reached her, and she spent that little extra time removing it from her view. Her tiny manicured hands scraped at the plastic covering in an attempt to bat it away, since it was blocking her view of the scene. The moment she managed, the umbrella now sprawled across the sandy ground to the left of her, before she could attempt to aim her gun again, he was there.

The tennis player, who was now way to close for comfort, lunged at Clio with his right arm. Robbing her of the opportunity to even blink, the punch connected with her jaw, and almost lifted Clio off the ground. Senses working in full throttle, she felt her feet momentarily free of gravity, as the pain in her jaw started to register. She could have sworn she heard something snap, and then....gravity kicked in again.

Her eyes were in a blur, and Clio could taste something in her mouth....blood. In a panic, not noticing the drama unfolding in her vicinity, Clio spat on the ground, and the sand was dyed red. Her blood.

Argh! You...you...YOU MOTHERFUCKING-

She was bleeding, her saliva now tainted with the bitter taste of her own blood. Almost throwing up at the taste, she was panicking in a heap...and then she realised they were going to get away.

I DON'T THINK SO! NO ONE GETS AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY!

Trying her best to ignore the bitterness and pain resounding in her jaw, Clio reaffirmed the grip on the gun with both hands, the pain a meaningless byproduct now, and fired in the general direction of her three new arch-enemies.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*click*

The pain atrocious, she almost screamed, the sound echoing through her vocal chords almost like a bird's screech, and she dove for her bag, lopesidedly jagged out of the sand like a torpedo, lost several moments ago when the punch lifted her. SHE WAS OUT, SHE WAS OUT, SHE WAS OUT.

Online Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clio hit one of them. Clio hit the Russian guy, and she smiled as they ran. They would all run from her in the end, wouldn't they? The insane girl with the gun was not about to let the last one get away. Etain, the Irish boy or whatever his accent was, was going to die.

Or that's what she would say if she wasn't out of ammo.

Clio was fleetingly worried about what Etain was actually holding, if he was holding onto it so hard that he didn't want to give it up. Grabbing her bag and holding it to her bosom with her left hand, her right still throbbing from the pain of shooting and still holding her James Bond gun at the figure still blurring in her vision. She started to backtrack. She needed to escape. She was out of ammo, and that wasn't very good at all. No point in trying to kill if she was out of ammo.

So she ran.

Away from there.

She knew she would see them again soon enough. And then....it would be on her conditions.

((Clio Gabriella = Where is My Mind?))
Edited by Brackie, Dec 1 2010, 02:59 AM.

Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Coastal · Next Topic »
Locked Topic