Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
There is a Light; G096 Start - THREAD CLOSED
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 08:46 PM (3,154 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(Handler takeover of Aston Bennett. Apologies for the shortness and lateness, but I'm currently writing this from an iPhone.)

It was very much a wonder of the natural world that Marion kept talking for as long as she did, and it was equally miraculous that Aston was able to tune her out. Eventually, though, it got to the point that it seemed a little too quiet.

Whipping her head around, she found herself alone in the tunnels. The annoying girl must have taken a wrong turn while Aston lead the way. It wasn't too bad, by the by. It was simply one less person to bear as she figured out how she was going to win SOTF.

Cause that was how it was going to be.

Whether or not people got in her way was entirely up to them. That was the reality of it.

Eventually, light reached Aston's eyes. The tunnel was nearing it's end.

((Aston Bennett continues in Life's a Beach...))
Edited by Brackie, Oct 17 2010, 07:24 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Tunnels · Next Topic »
Add Reply