Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
I'll Need A Saviour; [G110] - Start
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 08:07 PM (5,411 Views)
Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((B132 - Jay Holland Start))

Jay Holland lay sprawled across the couch in his apartment, the blinds shut and the lights off. It had seemed like it had taken forever for Jay to find his way back to the apartment, the buses in St. Paul didn't run all night, and stranded across town he had found himself in quite a predicament. Eventually at around 4 in the morning, Jay had managed to bum his way back to the modest apartment complex where he lived and slip through the back door of his house. His mother appeared to be sleeping, and not wanting to risk waking her at such a bizarre time, Jay had simply decided to collapse on the giant couch and catch some much needed shuteye.

He yawned and flipped over. That all had occured at least a few hours ago. He'd awakened, stiff from the walking with his head spinning. He let out a groan and looked out towards the gigantic grandfather clock across the room.

10 AM. Monday Morning. Jay's brow wrinkled in confusion, and he began to rub the gunk out of his eyes. Usually his Mom kicked up a racket in the morning, and it was near impossible to sleep through her morning routines. He should have heard her if he was on the couch, hell, she probably would have kicked him in a bid to get him up and moving for school. But yet, the apartment was silent... silent safe for a strange chopping noise coming from the kitchen. The rhythm was perfect, a steady chop ever two or three seconds. Jay sniffed the air.

Something was cooking. He sat up on the couch and pulled up his blue jeans. He shook his head and tried to fix his sweaty mop of hair, still tied back in a ponytail. He felt like a pile of shit. A shower would be in order. Jay groaning, got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Mom?"

The smell... it was unlike anything he'd ever smelt before. A mixture between Grade A steak and some kind of high class cuisine. His stomach growled expectantly. He was hungry, and he could feel it. His Mom had never cooked anything that had smelt this good before...

Entering the kitchen, Jay was overwhelmed by the smell. It filled his nose, caressing his senses, his mouth watered and he rubbed his stomach. His mother stood at the stove, back turned, dutifully hacking away at the meat.

"Lookin' hoof Mom. I didn't know you had a day off." He said as he pulled out a chair, taking his seat at the small table the Hollands' used to serve supper on. It was covered in paper and trash and Jay gave a disgusted growl, shoving it onto the floor, clearing a spot for himself. The entire apartment looked messy come to think of it.

Didn't ever seem to get this dirty... I wonder why?

"Why's the place so messy? I thought you liked to keep things clean.." He said towards his Mother in a joking manner.

No answer.

Jay realized what was going on. The cold shoulder. She'd probably woken up late, to realize that Hay was crashed on the couch, dead to the world. Yet another unexplained abscence for the teachers to mark down in their books. Not that they cared, this was Jay Holland, slacker extraordinaire.

"Er," he began befor stopping himself. He didn't really have an explanation for why exactly he had been out so late. So, like many things in Jay Holland's life, he decided to half-ass it. His Mother stood dutifully at the cutting board, never failing to miss a chop every two (or three?) seconds. If Jay didn't know any better, he would have thought she wasn't paying attention.

"So, Ma, I know it's Monday... yeah I do know what day it is, don't worry. Uh. Well, look, first off. I don't exactly have anything y'know, due today. English, it's just all review. I didn't have anything to hand in for Math, so like, it's all just review y'know? I DID try to get away early but man... well, I DID get away early. Like, when I left the place uh, I was at, Alex and them, they were still partying. I was like 'Hey, we gotta get to school tommorrow', but nuh-uh, they wouldn't listen. So I left alone. I knew I had to get back, y'know, for you. It wasn't my fault, y'see the buses all stopped running and then..."

Jay stopped midsentence, or rather, midramble. The smell... the smell had changed. It was different now. It didn't remind Jay of fancy living and good eating anymore no, it was.. rotting. The previously welcome aroma now attacked him at all sides. He tried to think why his Mother was cutting something that was rotting, but his mind wasn't working right. He began again.

"So... I left, right? And I was like, 'Oh I've got to get to sleep for... for tomorrow.' But see.. you got.."

The smell was growing worse.

"Did, did something die in here? Okay look so, I mean, I got in and was just like boom! Out and... really you could have told me you were staying home, I would have set my alarm or something and that you wouldn't have.. waken.. up. Because, really you should have know I sleep.. er.."

Jay began to cough, his eyes began to water. He waved his hand in front of his face, trying to figure out what exactly he'd been saying. This was strange. It was getting worse by the second. Rotting, something was rotting. His Mother dutifully hacked at the cutting board every two or three seconds.

Jay wiped his mouth and coughed. He could see lights dancing in the corner of his vision.

Welcome to Surviv...

It doesn't ever get this messy. Who're these people? What's a Riz.. Smell. Why does it smell?

"Man, this- this is really bad Mom. You trying to kill me with this stuff?" Jay laughed. He reached up and covered his mouth with his sweater sleeve. He cursed.

"Mom, it's rotten. Why're you... why do you just... Why... It's gotta..."

Jay stood up abruptly, his chair toppling backwards. His mother looked strange. His vision was becoming blurry, the image of his mother was disolving into a hazy green mess and Jay could feel himself swaying back and forth, as if he were being carried somewhere by someone.

"Wait, wait! Stop! It... can't... Leave me here for a min... just... gotta breath." Jay stumbled forth and grabbed his Mothers' arm. Spinning her about, he realized why she looked so bizarre. She was young. She was so young. Jay had never seen his mother look this way, except in old photographs, back with her parents.. back with his dad... Her knife was crimson and she was still chopping through the green filter, methodically with no emotion whatsoever. Cutting the skin. Cutting the flesh. Cutting into the face of Jay Holland, laying upon the tray. Black gunk oozed from beneath the skin, mizing with the blood to create a thick black paste that dripped down the countertop, and stained the front of his Mother, as if she had been doing arts and crafts.

Jay opened his mouth to speak and calmly realized that that wasn't possible. His mouth was filled with the same godawful concoction, it oozed out the sides of his mouth and down his shirt. Jay realized rather matter-o-factly that it was dripping from his nose as well. His mother smiled.

"You ain't worth it Jay. You were never worth it."

And Jay felt to his horror, something clawing it's way up his throat and out his mouth.

----------

Jay Holland awoke with a start, the cool sunlight upon his face. He rolled about on the ground, trying to figure out why he felt so strange, why he could feel something tight around his neck. His past memories faded into a fuzzy blur and the smell of rotting meat faded from his memory.

Oh Man, was I dreaming? Did I... what's going on..?

Jay snapped back to reality and staggered to his feet, adjusting his black toque upon his head and shaking his head to clear the cobwebs.

Did I get wasted? Fuckin' booze, I hate booze... Fuckin' Christ, isn't this a camping trip?

Jay looked around, scanning his immediate surroundings. He was in the woods, well, some type of wooded area. He didn't know where. His memories flooded back to him, the room, the gunfire...

This.. this is real. Am I going to.. Why? Why us?

Why not?

Jay looked down, his pack lay on the grassy floor, his name and some number written on it. He reached down and unzipped the pack, glancing at the contents, his heart hammering.

This is insane. Do they really think we're going to kill each other? What a joke. No, no, this isn't going to happen. People here, Bayview, we're a little crazy, but not THAT type of crazy.

Jay's mouth fell open in surprise as he pulled a small pistol from his pack, something he was suprisingly familiar with.

A Nambu Pistol? This is what the Jap Officers in Call of Duty have! I get a pistol? Why do I get a pistol? Is that supposed to mean something?

Jay examined the gun for a minute. He wasn't exactly familiar with weapons, but he knew there was usually a switch on them, a safety to prevent misfiring it. That little informative clip the bastards had shown had showcased it. That Psycho... Riz. How did he remember that? He prayed the weapon had one. He didn't want to accidentally blow someone's balls off walking through the woods. In the end however, Jay couldn't bother to find it and decided to simply hold the pistol for now. He picked up his pack and slung it over his shoulder.

"Fuckin' Christ, this is nuts..." He breathed through his mouth as he began to walk through the woods. "Was I layin' here clocked out for the last few fucking hours? Yeah, great plan on an island full of potential psychos.."

That's a great idea. A plan. I should get one of those.

Jay headed off through the woods, looking for something that he could use as a waypoint.

Could you kill your best friend Jay..? Could... could your best friend kill you?

He shivered. "Well, let's find out." He said, rubbing his neck. Was the collar chafing him? Why did his throat hurt so much?
Edited by Little Boy, Aug 11 2010, 04:55 PM.
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
....The fuck is going on?

Jay Holland stood in the clearing, looking down at the damp pile of clothing. He'd expected blood. He'd expected bullets and gunfire and explosions and his classmates already tearing each other to shreds. He didn't expect to find a pile of clothes.

GIRLS clothes at that. Worn and dirty yes, but there was no mistaking them. A skirt, blouse, the works. Someone had been here. That someone had stripped down, and was now probably running around the island. Naked.

...That's hot.

Jay couldn't help but grin as he stared down at the pile of clothes. He couldn't help imagining the reasoning behind such a weird act.

I mean, what, 1-2 hours into the game and this girl strips down? Is she gonna distract us with her jubblies before she plugs us? Pfffhaha. Jubblies. Where did that come from?

Jay kicked the pile of clothes around in the dirt. The forest had been pretty much silent on his walk over, he hadn't yet seen a single one of his classmates. He'd started to consider the possibility that this was an elaborate prank pulled on him.

Maybe. Maybe, that's the explanation for everything. They expect me to go ape-shit and they'll film me, then they'll come out and I'll have a mental breakdown on camera when I realize it was all a big macabre joke. Then we'll get pizza. DOMINOS PIZZA. I could really use some Domino's right now. Fuuuuck....

He reached up and rubbed his throat. The pain in it had gotten slightly worse as he walked. He was beginning to wonder if laying in the middle of the forest for so long had actually made him sick.

That would be the most anticlimactic thing EVER. I'd probably get killed by some scared ass chick, like Carly. Oh! Or Sarah. She's probably flipping her lid right now. Heheh... Poor girl. That's sad. I hope no one's actually gone ass-up fucking bonkers yet or el- HOLY SHIT, PANTIES.

Jay dropped to the ground and tossed his gun aside, he began to rifle through the dirty skirt. Sure enough, Jay pulled up a pair of girls underwear, high for all to see, like a trophy.

HOLY SHIT. PANTIES. GIRLS PANTIES. I AM SUCH A PERVERT.

Jay glanced around at the clearing around him. Cameras. Where were the cameras? He began to wave the panties around in the air, smiling and laughing.

"Yo' hey, cuntfuck Danya! Everyone at home! Check it out! Check it out! Panties! SotF Panties, ALL UP. IN. THIS BITCH!" He laughed and spun around the clearing.

"I'm not killing school kids, I'm too busy finding used fucking PANTIES! What the fuck, this is so fucking stupid!" He began to wave the trophy around over his head, and hum the American Anthem.

Wow, well, those sick fucks watching at home are getting a different show then they expected from me at least...

Jay's laughter subsided and he picked up his weapon and pack. The thought of a naked girl running around the island scared shitless, while he was walking around with her panties was too hilarious. A fresh wave of laughter enveloped him and he stuffed the panties in his back pocket. Looking up into the trees, Jay laughed.

"See that everyone at home? That's for later."

Ewww. When would I even get the TIME to masturbate on an Island full of psychopaths? Oh well. At least everyone at home knows I'm not some sadistic bastard gunning for my former friends... They just think I'm a pervert. A FUNNY pervert though. Good for ratings. And I mean, on this show I think the viewers probably need a laugh... They probably think I'm stoned. Ohhh shit, I wish I was stoned. Well, least I'll get a cool gravestone. Here lies Jay Holland. He came, he saw, he mostly came in some panties he fou-

The scream was loud and close. Jay's eyes grew wide with shock as his vision snapped upwards. He raised his Nambu instinctively in the direction, and froze in fright.

Shit, I don't even know how to use this thing yet and I'm waving it around like Bruce assfucking Willis! Assfucking Will... Oh shit pay attention Jay! Someone's dying! This is REAL. THIS IS DANGEROUS.

He could hear a girl yelling something, rather high pitched. She sounded like she was in trouble. Trouble. Danger.

Oh fuck. Am I going to play the hero? I'm playing the hero. My balls are going to get blown APART.

He bounded through the forest in the direction of the noise, hoping he wasn't too late to stop the bloodshed.

Edited by Little Boy, Aug 11 2010, 04:59 PM.
V5
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As Jay stepped into the clearing, he was near positive that he had made one of the dumbest mistakes in his (soon to be cut) short life. Standing in the clearing, in front of Jay was a small girl, skinny with brown skin and darker hair. She was dressed in a school uniform, and she looked scared shitless as she glanced back at him. She seemed familiar, although Jay couldn't exactly place where he'd seen her. Most likely just around in the hallways, or in a class. She didn't strike him as a party person, he knew most of the party people.

Yes Jay, yes. Hear screams, RUN TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL YOU. Least that way you'll know this isn't some elaborate prank!

He barely had time to even process this information before he heard another voice yelling at him across the clearing and his head swung up to see John Smith, of all people, waving a shotgun at him. The pudgy boy was waving his gun around like in an action movie, and Jay froze mid step.

"Stop!" He screamed, aiming the gun in his (and the girls) general direction.

HOLY SHIT, FATTY GONNA KILL YOU JAY. FATTY JOHN GOT A GUN, FATTY JOHN OF ALL PEOPLE, IT'S RIGHT THERE, HE'S AIMING AT YOU, ONE SQUEEZE AND YOU'RE PASTE, YOU'RE GONNA TURN INTO PASTE CALM DOWN! PASTE, JEEZUS, YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE DEAD AND IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND YOU NEVER EVEN GOT TO, TO... HIDE YOU STUPID FUCK!

Jay let out a delayed scream and threw himself behind a nearby tree. He sunk to the ground, heart pounding in his chest.

About time you did something, you stoner fuckface! HE HAD A GUN and you stood there gawking at him! Something WRONG with you?

This is real! Get this in your stupid head Jay, this is for real, this is for keeps! This is Survival of the Fittest, and Fatty John from Tech Design Class is gonna stick that 12-Gauge up yer' ass and fuck you like never before unless you get your shit together and focus!

"Hey! John! Johnny! I-it-It's me, Jay!" He called out from behind cover. "Look, let's talk about this! Come'on be reasonable here! I went to school with you!"

Well DUH of course you went to school with him...

Jay extended his shaking hand out around the tree, and dropped his Nambu Pistol. It was still within arms reach if his plan failed him, but it was a token of peace at least.

"Look, my gun is down! Put your gun down! Let's, let's just chill for a bit, yeah...?" He called out.

Jay thought the surprises would be done for the day. He could never be more wrong. Jay suddenly picked up on a noise, running nearby. Something, someone. Running. Towards him?!

He swung his head around his cover to look at the scene. The girl was still there, John was still there. But another boy was in the midst of flying through the air, aiming a kick towards the back of Johns' head.

The fuck, Jackie Chan?

Jay was even more surprised when he began to shout out loud, almost on instinct.

"Holy- JOHN WATCH OUT!" He hollered as the boys' collided together.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay watched helplessly as John was dropkicked from behind and was sent sprawling into the clearing, his shotgun clattering to the feet of the girl. The boy, with long red hair likewise came flying into view and crashed a little ways away from John. His mouth hung open.

The fuck. Just. Happened.

Jay panicked and grabbed for the Nambu pistol, laying by his side. By the looks of things, diplomacy was failing.

Oh God, this is gonna turn into a Grade A shitfest... it already has. But even more high octane shit!

Before Jay knew it, he had jumped out from behind cover, and Nambu Pistol first was rushing towards the group. His body was shaking even as he ran towards them, his heart felt like it was going to explode out of his chest.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

More than any other decision thus far, Jay regretted this one. What could he do to calm these people down? Who would listen to the party boy waving around a pistol?

Is this gun even loaded?

"Stop! Fuckin' crap, stop!" He cried out as he ran forward, his throat raw with fear.

And then, just like that, Jay was flying through the air. He couldn't really say what it had been, most likely a rogue tree-root, but the result was undeniable. Jay Holland pitched forward and rolled into the clearing, gripping the gun and crying out in pain. He didn't try to stay down long. With a desperate cry Jay swung about on his back so he could face the others. As the dust and dirt kicked up about him, he swung the gun towards the boy with red hair.

"You, Jackie -fucking- Chan! Stay the fuck down!" He screamed at him. He whiped the gun over towards John. "John, you too! Everyone just chill your balls for a sec! ONE SEC!"

But even as he spoke, Jay watched the Spanish Girl dart down and snatch up the dropped Shotgun. She raised it and pointed it between John and the Red Head.

Oh man, this is just like Reservoir Dogs. This is like a fuckin' Mexican Standoff...

"D-don't...don't do anything stupid! I...I've g-got a gun!" The Girl cried out in fear. Jay cursed, she didn't look like she had any idea how to work it, much less hold it. She'd probably be more likely to blow off her tits rather then actually put that gun to any use. He could feel his face drain of color. He raised his hand and frantically waved towards the girl, motioning for her to put it down.

Oh Man, I can't shoot a girl. CHRIST, I can't even shoot a guy! I'm in way over my head, WAY FUCKING OVER.

"Hey! You too! Drop the shotgun! I mean, just- Christ! Nobody kill each other!" He yelled again, his voice cracking slightly. He had no idea what he sounded like, but he was pretty sure they could see the fear just underneath the surface.

Do these people have fuckin' balls of steel that they don't comprehend the fact they have A LOADED SHOTGUN POINTED AT THEM!? This school is more fucked up than I thought...

The Red Head began to speak, introducing himself.

"Um yeah, I'm not playing. Don't know if you are, my name's Daniel Vaughan, you might of seen me around, I know you, forget your name though, sorry." He gestured towards him. "That's Jay."

What? I know this guy? Where do I know this guy from? Was he at a party or something? Why is he so calm when we're pointing guns at everyone?! And if you're not playing, why the fuck are you running around dropkicking people in the back of the head!?

"So, could you not shoot me, that would be awesome."

Jay gave a nervous laugh. This entire situation was growing darkly humorous. Jay's eyes flickered between the Spanish Girl and Daniel.

"Okay, that's fantastic. You hear that? That's fantastic! Fantastic! Now, drop the gun, let's everyone just- just like, calm the fuck down for a second!" He shouted. He wasn't making a very good example he realized. How could he when some chick was waving around a shotgun?

"Okay, let's try this again, let's all just... drop our guns..." Jay said, lowering his weapon.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I... I didn't load the shotgun... "

Jay could have facepalmed. Actually, he pretty much did facepalm. Lowering his own gun to the dirt next to him (Still within arms reach encase the shit-storm suddenly got started again), Jay couldn't help but dart his glances back and forth between the three, John, Daniel and the girl, Maria. Admittedly, he found his eyes more often than not lingering on Maria longer than the others. Specifically, her ass. He couldn't help it really, it was just... there. A black hole, sucking his gaze in.

A black hole... of ASS.

Jay grinned to himself, glancing over very sneakily, well, as sneaky as he could manage. The last thing he needed was this freshly calmed down girl noticing him checking out her ass. Loaded guns or not, there would be hell to pay. Jay smiled and crossed his legs, glancing back towards John and Daniel.

It's been a few minutes now.. no one is killing each other. Good start. We can build on this! We could at least go like, a few hours before killing each other. Morbid! Morbid-tacular... hehe... oh Christ, what have I gotten myself into? Really shoulda' just run away. Dick move yes, but I could imagine it would be like, small compared to what some of the other fuckers out here are planning to do...

Jay found himself absentmindedly scratching at his throat. It was feeling rather raw and he swallowed, annoyed at the discomfort.

Probably from all the screaming and manly heroics I just displayed... Yeaaaaahh....

As John explained what had happened, Jay found himself bobbing his head, agreeing with him. It all seemed pretty likely. This girl Maria was cute, but MAN was she acting scared. Daniel was still giving him the creeps, despite his cooperation. Strange as it was, despite having pointed a friggin' shotgun at his face mere moments ago, Jay liked John the best out of them all. At least he knew the guy, and he struck him as a sensible kid. Smart too.

Smarter than Jay at least.

What about this Dan guy? Who the fuck goes around smacking people in the back, then sitting down with them an' having a chat? If I was John, I'd have fucked him up...maybe. Where have I seen this guy before? Daniel... Daniel... This kids' got balls for brains...

Daniel... yes, Daniel was creepy. The boy apologized for kicking John, albeit SMILING the entire time. He found himself frowning as the boy spoke.

No Jackie Chan, just no. You're not sorry. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have been running around fuckin' DROPKICKING PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Oh yeah an' bullfuckin' shit you threw out your weapon. You expect me to believe that? What kinda fucked up shit did you get? A fuckin' GRENADE LAUNCHER? Or do you not NEED a weapon Jackie? What with your sick-ass fuckin' kung fu skills. Maybe back over in Hong Chong Chong Ninjas' n' Chopsticks Land kicking someone is a sign of respect or-or whatever, but in America? In America someone's gonna taser your balls!

Jay could feel his distrust of the boy growing as he spoke. It wasn't until the end however, that Jay began to laugh a sharp cruel laugh at the boy.

Escape? Escape? Oh, I know what his weapon was now! Shrooms! Because like, fuckin', shrooms. Yeah. To think you'd escape from here, you've gotta be on shrooms! Heheh. I never had shrooms. I should have tried shrooms when I had the chance... Ughhh I really should have knicked some weed before I got on the bus...

Jay's cruel laugh came to a halt with a sudden and unexpected coughing fit. He pointed a finger at Daniel, wagging it and looking between John and Maria. His cynicism began to break free.

"This guy. This guy, is... I mean...," Jay laughed again, this time shorter and more to himself than anyone else.

"Look, Daniel. I'd REALLY, REALLY like to believe that. But there is no fuckin' way. Survival of the Fittest is a one way ticket to 'fucked in the ass dead town' for escapees. I don't watch this show, but I know, believe me, I know. The most unbelievable fucked up shit happens on this show... and..."

Jay stumbled to a halt, staring at the ground. He realized what he'd just done and instantly regretted it. He'd given up all hope. He'd straight out told Daniel, there was no way home. No way out except in a body bag.

Fuck... God fucking... Well this is just great. Can't think back now and be like 'Oh no, this is Bayview, my friends won't hurt me!'. You know they can. Fuckin' Fatty John was gonna' blow your brains out. His chins would jiggle in anticipation and-an' he was gonna' cock the shotgun and shove it down your throat, and you'd have been like 'Oh god, is this what deep-throating feels like?' and so your last thoughts would be about DICKS and you'd be like, 'Think of pretty ladies, think of Jesus, think of anything!' but no, you'd be thinking of DICKS! Then your pea-sized brain would get splattered all over the T.V for everyone you've ever known to see. Fuckin' everyone at the complex must be watching me right now. Watching, waiting for one of my former friends to rip my fuckin' throat out. We're capable of this and now you know it Jay... Could your best friend kill you? Yes. Could you kill your best friend?

Hello?

Jay rubbed his neck above his collar. He didn't want to touch it, he didn't need more of a reminder of the situation he'd found himself in.

"Look... Escape isn't going to happen. I say, well. Lets... lets just stay here awhile, until one of us thinks of a better plan. I think I need a minute after all that."

What kind of plan? Kill everyone 'till we're the only ones left, then gun each other down in a fuckin' hail of bullets? This isn't good Jay. You shouldn't be here. You ain't cut out for this, and you sure as fuck ain't cut out to be the last one standing.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay breathed a sigh of relief as the others agreed with him, at least for the time being. He carefully placed his pack in front of him, and began to rummage through it in front of everyone, examining the contents. There would have been little strategy or reasoning if he'd attempted to do it secretly, and he was feeling slightly more focused now. His delusions of a peaceful stay were quickly dissolving.

First people I meet are in a Mexican Standoff worthy of a fuckin' Spaghetti Western... Without the cool hats though... Looks like the Bayview you thought you knew has a dark side Jay... Best to know what- what I've got to work with...

As Jay unpacked the bag for a second time, he was irritated to notice two small black objects underneath a book, (Some type of Survival Guide?) clips.

It wasn't even loaded. I didn't even stop to load the friggin' gun, and I was running in at... Jay, if someone was gonna' dicksmack you in the face right now for being the stupidest fuck on this island, well, you don't have much of a case against him...

Jay quickly covered the clips and glanced up at the others, giving a hesitant laughing. He doubted anyone had seen what he was looking at, and he wasn't really intent to show them his incompetence.

Fuck... Looks like I've gotta' figure out how to work this later... But will I use it? This isn't like Call of Duty, no no no. You don't get to call in the chopper after a 7 kill streak, and I sure as holy FUCK don't have regenerative powers. Least I don't have a 10 year old screaming that I'm a faggot constantly, but well... Fuck shit, I hope I can work it. It better have like, an' R2 button or something.

He looked back up at the group, biting his lip. Trust usually came easy for Jay, and he usually didn't have problems getting people on his side. If he wanted a bite to eat or some weed, he'd just plop down next to someone in the Cafe, spout a few stories, tell a few dick jokes and with any luck he'd be walking home with a dimebag for nothing.

This is different. I don't think dick jokes and stories about drunk chaperone's are gonna cut it now...

Maria was talking again, looking about the clearing. Jay zipped up his pack. The majority of it was useless junk. Jay didn't know how to work a compass, and a map wasn't going to do him any good with murderous teenagers around every corner. That could fall to the others for all he was concerned. He was useless with it.

Yeah, this group. We're pretty much like the A-Team. The Brain is John, Ladies Man, pff Me obviously... Er... Scary Black Guy, Danie- okay, not like the A-Team, but alike in conce-

"FUCK THIS!" Daniel suddenly screamed out, startling Jay so much he literally jumped back. The other boy got up in a huff, sitting down near a tree. Jay instinctively brought his arm up the shield his face, although by now he'd appeared to have calmed down.

"Fine. You're probably right, there is no escape. But I'm not going to give up, I'm getting off this island, I made a promise. I intend to keep it..."

Yes. Okay nevermind, A-Team, he'd be the crazy one. Any ease I was feeling = gone. Fucker is nuts. Jackie Chan is gonna start playing soon. He pretty much just fuckin' said so himself and... fuckin' crap... just fuckin' crap. Need to get rid of this dude. Need to get him out of here and fast, before he pulls out his real weapon...

"Oh, and did any of you happen to see a duffel bag out there? I changed clothes, and I was thinking about going back for the rest, but I don't know how to find it now..."

Jay's head snapped around, eyes bulging, transfixed on her butt. He could feel his face going red as Maria looked around.

....The... Then that means...That... 'DAT ASS.

Jay barely suppressed a snort as he reached up and covered his mouth. He jerked his gaze back down towards his bag. He could feel his face growing redder and redder.

Jay remembered the last time he'd felt like this. He'd just smoked a few joints, (he couldn't for the life of him remember where he'd gotten it from...) and was ditching class when his English Teacher showed up in the school parking lot, and hauled him in to the office to answer for his truancy. He was a useless jittery mass by the time he'd been hauled in to Principal Kendrick's Office, and given a stern talking to. All the while, the ganja burning a hole in his pocket as he squirmed about. He'd nearly lost it when Kendrick had commented on a funny smell.

She doesn't know, she... it's her.. oh my god. Oh my holy fuckin' fuckcrap. This is.. this is so unbelievably righteous, words can't describe how... She doesn't know, it's in my back pocket right now.. But someone else does..

Jay looked up into the trees, found a blinking red light, and winked at the camera mischievously.

Jay, you are a man of honor, discipline and sickening depravity. Mostly that last one. All the frat boys watching this show right now are shedding a tear, praising the Gods of Bitchin' Keggers and Panty Raids. Praising them, thanking them for being so kind as to bestow a- a Saint such as you upon them. Saint Jay Holland, Master of Perversion, Keeper of the Panties. I will never ever live this down...

He looked back up at the others, trying hard to hide his true emotions. For Jay, that was no easy task. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, I agree with Jackie Ch- Ahh... Daniel.. Beats me. You shoulda' kept it with- yeah, with you.." He managed to get out.

Ohhhh boy. Least she doesn't know... she probably thinks' I'm a weird ass though... Oh well. That was friggin', comedy gold. Jesus holy fuck, I'm on fire today. On fire, and most likely gonna get shot up by someone like Fatty John or Jackie Chan here... Least I'll go out blazing.

Blaze- Ohhhh my god, I kill myself sometimes an' I don't even fuckin' know it!

Fuck... I'm going crazy, how- how am I joking at a time like this.... This is, this is surreal I don't even...

Edited by Little Boy, Aug 15 2010, 08:32 PM.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As the realization of what she'd just done clicked together, Maria aka "Dat Ass" began to have a minor meltdown. Jay found himself grinning despite the circumstances, how could he not?

"OhgodohgodohgodohgodOHGOD!"

This isn't really all that bad so far, for a death game. Lotta' boobies at least. Damn, I really should start watching this show, if this nudity thing is a regular occurrence.

...Well too late for that now since you're like, on it...

"I'm a bad person. Oh god. I was naked. On TV. My parents are gonna hate me forever. Urgh..." Maria muttered as the meltdown came to an abrupt end.

"That's pretty kinky." Jay blurted out.

Wait, I said that out-lou- fuck.

He looked around at his comrades, then quickly went back to mixing about the contents of his pack, pretending to be looking for something. He let out a barely audible laugh at his own joke, to try to mask the awkwardness.

Smooth Jay. Really smooth. Still, gotta wonder...

"So uh, yes.." He mumbled, trying and failing to think of what to say next.

Maybe like, maybe she's a virgin... And she realizes she's gonna die and she'll be all like "Oh Jay, let us spend a night together, so I can experience the touch of another maaaaan!" Then I could screw her, and flip off the cameras at the same time! Hot fuckin' damn, that'd be awesome! And I mean, I'm not the best lookin' guy out there, but I doubt she'd want Fatty John huffing and puffing on-BAD THOUGHTS, FUCK.

...Yeah but like, creepy-ass Jackie Chan is probably a fag. So as long as we don't run into anyone like, JJ or Dustin she'll probably settle for me. Cool. HAHAHA! That's really fucked up! Like, but.. yeah. Best case scenario at this point...

Jay suddenly snapped back to reality to realize Jackie Chan aka Daniel, was talking.

Man, I bet they all think I've snapped. I was probably staring off in the distance there fantasizing.. Yeaaaah, I probably seem like I'm snapping a bit.. That's not good... At least I'm still doing better than this weirdo Daniel... Least I haven't like, dropkicked anyone recently...

"....my brother was attacked by muggers before school started, I held them off. That's how I got this..."

The boy tapped a butt-ugly scar on his cheek. Jay let out a barely audible 'yecchh..' at that. Something about his story smelled fishy, and Jay still wasn't in the mood to be trusting anyone fully. Hell, he didn't even remember where he'd met this guy before.

Was it at one of Alex's parties? Was he at that last one? Chillin' with Jojo maybe when I was with Janet..? Ohh man.... I hope she's not here. That... that wouldn't be good at all. She's not here.

Y-yeah, she probably didn't wanna come.

"My dad said it was my job to protect him, I can't protect him if I'm here and I don't want to kill anyone. I mean we're teenagers for Christ's sake. We don't hurt anyone besides Metroids and Koopas!"

"The fuck is a Koopa?" Jay asked, scratching his head.

Is that like, what? I've heard that before. A game? Yeah.. Zelda or something. One of those old shit games. Hmm... Wait, was he in my Science class maybe? Like... no wait, that was Mike... Shit, yeah no. This guy. Something is weird...

"Are you shittin' us when you say you threw out your weapon...?" Jay asked, his hand reaching down to grip his Nambu pistol. His eyes suddenly darted down to stare at his hand.

The fuck did I do that for?!

He looked back up at Daniel, staring at him. It was a very strange day. Fatty John he could trust, the kid was nice enough, and rather harmless. This girl Maria wasn't that smart, fuckin' sexy, and pretty scared. Daniel though? He didn't remember where he knew him from, and the kid went about drop-kicking people. Jay wouldn't be feeling very good these next few weeks, but he knew he'd be feeling even worse if Daniel was around.

"Just like, how the fuck can you prove it?" Jay asked hoarsely. He reached up and rubbed his throat with his free hand, careful to avoid touching the collar.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay's eyes flickered over to John as Daniel began to empty the pack. The boy's warning caused Jay to lift his hand away from the Pistol, laying it back down on the ground. He swallowed, looking back up at Daniel.

What the shit am I doing? I wouldn't be able to kill him even if I tried...

As the boy continued to empty his pack, Jay felt his unease grow slightly dimmer.

Maybe... maybe he doesn't have anything? Maybe one of the weapons was actually nothing, or- something like that?

The girl, sexy ass, Maria, whatever, she was talking again.

"Uhm...I think I know how to get back to where my clothes are. Jay? Would you mind coming with me, just in case?"

Jay looked back to where he had emerged from the tree, then back to her. He rose to his feet, snatching up his pistol and holding it non-nonchalantly at his side.

"Er.. yeah, I don't see why not."

He looked back towards Daniel and John. By the looks of things, Jackie Chan was finally understanding the fact that everyone was a little uneasy with his kickflipping ways. Jay felt a momentary twinge of remorse at sending the boy packing.

Well, he's a crazy little fuck and it was for the best... Still, hope he doesn't die. At least not for awhile... Like, before me sometime. That would be ideal.

Daniel stood and began to exit the clearing, momentarily stopping next to him, whispering in his ear.

"Protect her."

Jay's gaze flickered over towards Maria. She was scared, she wasn't thinking rationally, and she was cute.

Damn straight I'll protect her. With my DIC-yeah no.

"Got it." He whispered back as the other boy exited the clearing. Jay looked around towards the others. By the looks of things, they had no idea what had just occurred. He gestured towards the dropped bags and looked towards Fatty John.

"Eh, alright. Johnny, can you watch our stuff then?" He said.

Oh shit, I still didn't load the gun... Oh well fuck it, what are the odds we'll meet anyone walking a few feet? Fuckin' low I bet.

He turned back towards Maria and the pair began to walk through the woods together.

Alright... alright, everything is calm now, everything is more or less goin' alright. Daniel left, that's problem 1 solved. Which is kinda y'know, retarded to even call a problem in comparison to the fact I'm trapped on an' Island and will have to kill my friends... oh mannn, I miss Alex. I wish that smug fuck didn't come on the trip... What the fuck am I gonna' do? Rip this Danya guys balls off? I can't do this, fuckin' hell, I'm not some computer genius person or anything like that. Am I going to have to kill people? I don't think I can kill people. They wouldn't kill me...

We left Fatty John with the shotgun and our things.

Jay stumbled and spun around, eyes wide. He glanced back towards the clearing, but was unable to see or hear anything.

Jay you stupid fuck. You left him with a shotgun. A shotgun and AMMO. Oh holy mother of fuck, you left him with YOUR ammo too, and all your shit! What if he loads it? What if he's just waiting for you to get back so he can blow your brains out, then fuckin' eat all your crackers n' shit!? No, no, this is Fatty John, you weren't ever the nicest to him, but you weren't ever mean! Why would he even think about killing you?! He wouldn't. But you're thinking about it. Which means he must have thought about it too...

"Lets' uh... lets' hurry back." Jay stammered. He turned back towards Maria, casting glances back behind them every so often.

Jay you stupid fuck...

Suddenly, a distant voice reached Jay's ears. It sounded.. familiar? Jay gestured towards Maria to walk slowly. His heart thumped in his chest.

Who was that? Where have I heard that before..? Fuck, fuck... this is bad...

Jay raised his pistol in front of him and stepped into the clearing. Maria's clothes lay in the dirt nearby, he gave them a passing glance. They looked different from how he remembered them... had they been moved? His heart beat faster, he reached up and adjusted his hat as he took another step into the clearing.

It may not be loaded, but they don't know that..

Glancing around, Jay was perplexed to find no one. He lowered the pistol, relaxing but still confused.

Is this a trap...?

"Anyone here...?" He whispered.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay slowly lowered the gun, letting out a long sigh of relief as he looked at the boy. Jojo. He knew Jojo, and from the looks of things, the boy didn't look that dangerous or armed. At least not yet. Jay had a sneaking suspicion that the bizarre clothes he was wearing, (Camouflage, convenient considering where they were) were not his own.

Does everyone have camo then? Fuckshit, that's just great. What a great idea, wearing a bright blue hoodie on this camping trip. Because y'know, fuckin' blue meshes with the foliage OH SO WELL.

HOOOLEEESHIT. Jojo.

Jay studied the boy for a second before looking back towards Maria. She had followed him into the clearing, and thus far had been more or less on the same page as him on the way over.

"Hey, don't worry, this is one of my buddies." Jay said to the skittish girl. It was pretty much true, Jojo was a common guest at Jay and Alex's house parties, and the boy was easy enough to get along with. A bit of a nerd with some eccentric interests, but Jay didn't hold it against him. It was hard to considering he was so nice all the time, or at least when Jay was about.

I hope Maria doesn't freak out like with Johnny... Fuckin' crap, I don't need her freakin' out whatsoever. The hysterical girl never makes it to the end of horror movies.

Neither does the Stoner. Awh Fuck...

He shook his head to clear his mind. His throat still felt awfully dry for some odd reason.

Today I woke up in a death game, waving pistols at my classmates. If I don't kill them, I die. Also, throat hurts. FML.

"Don't worry man, I'm not, well, I'm not doing whatever that guy told us to do. I'm not gonna' hurt you."

Christ, at least not yet....

He gestured over towards Maria, fidgeting. He suddenly felt very exposed in the woods, he glanced over his shoulder the way he had came, half expecting to see John barreling through the forest stark naked, his dick swinging around, coved from head to toe in blood and waving a shotgun in his face. He shuddered before looking back towards his friend and continuing.

"This is uh, Maria. She's cool. Very cool. We just came back for her stuff. There's another guy with us. Fatty John, from my tech class... Anyway uh, he got our stuff. With him I mean. Why don't you come along an' join with us man? Safety in numbers and all that."

Safety in numbers? What the fuck, this is a death game... sooner or later, people are going to get like they were back then in the woods, mexican standoff.. What then Jay? What're you gonna' do when the guns are actually loaded and the Grim Reaper is staring you right in the fuckin' face? Could you kill these people? You couldn't, but they could kill you. What if they're planning it right now? Can you afford to second guess yourself, make these stupid choices of just letting someone join you because they were once your "Buddy"? Roaming around this island is someone you know Jay, someone who swung on the monkey bars with you back in Grade School, or, or someone you chirped during 5th Period Math. They're gonna kill you.

They're gonna kill you.

When it came down to it, a sore throat was the least of his worries.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Despite the complete balls-up situation Jay had woken up to, walking beside Jojo through the forest was calming his nerves like he couldn't believe. As the three trudged back through the woods towards John, Jay could feel his heart-rate decrease for the first time it seemed that day.

This is Jojo, he's a friend. You know, you KNOW that Jojo isn't gonna hurt you. Out of all the people here, Jojo ain't gonna hurt ya'. You're in good hands Jay. Jojo wouldn't hurt you. Right?

Jay repeated these thoughts in his head as he navigated around trees. Despite what should have been reassuring thoughts, Jay felt his grip tighten around the gun at the sound of his friends' voice behind him.

That's great. See? That's just what you wanted to hear Jay. He won't hurt you. But does that mean he was thinking about it? Thinking about what'd happen, considering how he COULD possibly blow your brains out? Does thinking one mean the person automatically thinks.. the other... God damn.. No, no he's okay! He's on my team. We're the Triple Alliance, me him an' Maria. Triple Alliance, the good guys.

Oh shit, wait there are four of us, nevermi-FIVEWHATTHEFUCK

Entering the clearing, Jay jolted his hand up, gripping the pistol. Coming out of the bushes, John had been mostly obscured, but now in full view Jay could see that the other boy was in the clearing loading his shotgun. Even more pant-shittingly, another boy stood next to him. Another classmate.

Another player. He aimed down the sights and opened his mouth, trying to think of something, anything clever to say before the pair shot him down.

"GAHWHO THE FUCK, THE, THE WHAT-"

Ohshit,ohshit,ohshit, they've made an alliance, they were gonna' load that up and go after us, ohshitohshit Fatty John you fucking BASTARD, teaming with some Paki Kid, you fuck-

Click.

Jay's eyes widened in fright. He'd pulled the trigger. Jay looked down at the gun, then up towards the boy, back and forth. He dropped the unloaded weapon to the ground and skipped backwards to the opposite side of the clearing, rubbing his hands together in panic. A high pitched laugh escaped his mouth as he tried to speak. A mess of nerves, Jay's gaze went from John and the boy back to the dropped weapon like a pendulum.

I pulled the trigger. I- it wasn't loaded- I still pulled it. Did I do that on purpose? Oh shit, did I, what? Did I know? How do I not know if I know if I- what the fuck!? What the FUCK Jay?! Did they hear that?! Did they know- they must know- play it off, laugh, fuckfuck, what the fuck Jay! You're a fuckin' creeper right now, they're gonna, are they gonna kill you now, what the hell is going on- I actually pulled the trigger?- who the fuck- who the shit is this guy!? Is he gonna kill us? Doesn't he, how the fuck- why did John not freak out like earlier, what- I'm so confused, I actually, I coulda' killed that guy, what's going on??

"You scared the shit out of me!" Jay half screamed, half yelped. "W-who the- what, fuck- who are you!? John, who the hell is this guy?!"

So much for a lowered heart-rate pffhaha!
Edited by Little Boy, Aug 28 2010, 08:48 PM.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think they're mad at me.

Jay flinched back as John began to yell and raise his shotgun. A yelp escaped his mouth as the boy aimed it towards him, spittle flying from his mouth.

Yes. YES HE IS MAD. HE IS MAD AND THIS TIME IT'S A LOADED GUN.

Whilst the majority of people would cut and run at this moment, staring down the barrel of a loaded weapon, Jay stood firm. Unflinching he looked on, watching the gun bob, about every so often falling on him before bobbing away again. Some might think that Jay was making his peace with God, unwilling to look away from his inevitable doom. Some may say that he was rather plotting the perfect moment to leap forward and snatch the gun away from John, beat his face in and blow the unsuspecting Pakistani Boy next to him away before he could retaliate. In reality, Jay couldn't hear most of John's tirade, drowned out by inner thoughts. Jay was focused on one thing, and one thing only.

Clenching his ass cheeks as tight as he could manage to prevent any shit from involuntarily flying out.

Jay finally was snapped out of his terror induced state by the other boy finally speaking. He was angry, yes, very angry. And why wouldn't he be? A few moments ago, Jay had nearly killed him.

Oh wait, this guy isn't a Paki. He sounds Indian. I wonder if he sounds that way when he's not yelling at me, or maybe his accent only shows when he's angr-WHATTHEFUCKHE'SGOINGTOKILLYOUJAYSTOPDOINGTHAT

Jay put his hands out in front of him and began to wave them rapidly, as if he were trying to signal to a Driver to slow down his impossibly fast race car before he slammed full into him. He bobbed from side to side erratically, trying to keep the Shotgun sights off him.

This was in that movie! That one movie, when he bobs and weaves and the bullet miss him because he can't get a good bead on him, besides Shotgun Pellets don't go that far, it's just like in the video games, that one guy told me it that one time, except he was drunk and he was probably high, and I think he ended up driving his car into a ditch later that night when I was walking with Jojo and Alex but I can't remember because he's got a gun pointed at me, but it's like in that movie with the British Gangsters where he bobs and weaves or something and he doesn't get shot and I REALLY HOPE I DON'T GET SHOT and they're really mad at me but I don't even have a gun I dropped it over there besides it's empty and fuckin' crap what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I DO, DISTRACTION GOTTA DISTRACT THEM MAKING THEM NOT SHOOT ME-

"GUYS GUYS, LOOK, you're seriously, if you just think for a second I like, no it's not what it looks like, you scared me that's all and I knew it wasn't loaded, it was just like, a bad joke, well not a bad joke, I didn't know but it was just reaction, y'know all these games n' shit CoD is all like, shoot on sight, shoot the terrorists! Not that you're a terrorist dude, I'm not saying all Indian guys are terrorists I'm just saying you startled me and I didn't want to get shot so it was instinct but I knew I couldn't hurt you because I'm not like that, you're right John I'm not like that I- I- I- they can back me up, they know I'm not like that, Jojo and Mari-"

He yelled at a breakneck pace, his voice scratchy and barely legible, overridden by the sheer panic he felt.

Jay turned his head at the sound of running. Maria was running. His eyes bulged in fright. He glanced back towards John and continued his erratic dance.

She ran away from me. Fuckin' crap this is not good. This is not good.

"MARIA wait! Fuck, wait! No, nonono I didn't shoot, I tripped, I didn't mean to fire it, just startled, look guys, you know me, you know I'm chill, I'm not gonna hurt you guys, I'm not gonna do that, it was just an accident, we got bigger things to worry about then an accident, you know it's me, I'm Jay, I'm not gonna hurt anyone!"

How the fuck do I talk when my throat is hurting so fucking bad did I swallow a fucking cat and what the- the fuck did- where- Maria, talk about Maria talk about something else, if you talk about something else they won't want to shoot you and that's good that's VERY GOOD because I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET FUCKING SHOT keep bobbing my head, just like that, keep jittering around so they don't know where the fuck I'm at, I DON'T THINK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS FUCKING CHRIST SHE FUCKING RAN AWAY THAT'S LIKE, GUILTY RIGHT THERE AN- FUCKIN' FUCK FUCK...

"Maria! Guys, we can't just stand here with guns pointed at each other when Maria just ran off, she's probably scared an', y'know we can't leave her out there alone, you know me it was an accident, John, shit, a few minutes ago, I got them to calm down, that crazy fuckin' firecrotch kicked you in the back, I ran out because I know you're a good guy, can you put the gun down? I know you're a good guy, I ran out to help you, you just gotta trust me, I didn't aim it at you anyway, I aimed it at him, but that's kinda a moot point big fuckin' deal whopididdy-do same thing I know I know! I'm- I'm- point is, I'm just jittery I didn't kill you with Daniel, I didn't- I didn't mean anything now, he just surprised me, you can understand right?! Right John!? Ri- Rig-R-..."

He was left gasping for air as he stuttered to a stop. Jay looked around the clearing, at his assailants. Was it really going to be like this?

He's not gonna buy it. He's gonna shoot me, right here, right now in front of Jojo an' this kid, fuckin' shit a few hours in and you manage to fuck up this bad Jay, you're probably gonna wind up last place, fuckin' dead last, no wonder- you stupid fuck, you antagonized the guy with the shotgun, now you're fucked, fuckin' crap I didn't mean it, I swear I didn't mean it! I'm not a killer, it's not that easy, it was a click, but it's different, it has to be different with the real- it's- I'm not a killer that was an accident, I didn't mean to do anything, nothing happened it's all okay- FUCKING JOHN STOP WITH THE GUN STOP WAVING THE GUN PUT IT AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING PRICK STOP IT!

Just like that, there was a flash of movement in front of him. Jay flinched backwards away before he realized it was Jojo, arms spread wide in a peace gesture, separating John and his gun from him. Jay cowered behind the other boy as he spoke.

Jojo Joiner. You fucking Saint. If you wanted, I would be your bitch. No questions asked. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

As the boy talked, Jay couldn't help but stand mouth a gap behind him, the sheer disbelief at what had occurred just then sinking in. He was jarred from his thoughts once more as Jojo looked around, this time talking to him.

"For the love of God, straighten up and say something! I was about to lose it before you found me, I don't want to be alone like that again!"

Aye-fuckin-aye to that.

Jay poked his head out from behind Jojo. As uncomfortably as the thought was, he kept thinking of Jojo as more of a human shield at this point, and it wasn't making him feel much better considering the situation.

"Guys, love and peace, what The Beatles taught you!" He laughed at his horrible joke, a quick stuttering laugh before he began to speak again.

"We- look, PLEASE, don't do anything drastic I just fucked up, I fuck up, you know I didn't mean to hurt you. If I did, shit, we'd probably both be dead right now, earlier in that stand off. Look, we- let's just cool off, let's just go find Maria, please?"

Cool off, calm down, chill out, chill your fuckin' balls, whatever- THAT WOULD BE IDEAL. No more gun pointing, no more yelling, no more throat hurting, no more fucking THINKING because I didn't mean it, and nothing you can say can change that and- and- and fuckin' shit I should have been an alcoholic when I had the chance, even if I'm a fuckin' lightweight, I just wanna' sit down with these guys and just calm the fuck downnnn....
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As the unbearable tense situation began to unravel, so did Jay. He seemed to shrink a good two feet, slouching down and letting out a nervous laugh.

"Ohhh man..." He mumbled to no one in particular as Jojo began to speak. "Ohhh man..."

You fucked up Jay, you fucked up yet again. If you hadn't have been so jittery, if you'd have just calmed down for one fucking second and used your brain, you wouldn't be on death row in the first place. Because really, that's all that's changed. You were once on the firing line, now you're on death row. And they won't even give you your last cigarette or anything fancy like in the movies.

"I'm sorry man, really, it was my bad." He mumbled out loud to the group. It seemed like the conversation was going on without him. Jay shook his head and began to listen.

What with the most topical event at the moment being me y'know, almost fucking killing someone, it might do me good to hear how my apology went over.

John was going about, introducing this new kid to the group. A boy named Sunil by the looks of things.

I don't think I'm ever gonna be buddies with this kid, no matter how many times I buy him booze...

"Hi." Jay managed to squeak out, something that was mostly ignored by Sunil. Jay couldn't really blame him, given the circumstances. It seemed Jojo's speech had done little to calm him down, hell, it might have even antagonized him more. In any case, the kid was ranting, pointing down towards Jay with disgust, as if he were a dog who just took a shit all over his owners prize Persian rug.

"You cannot be allowed to carry a gun except in special circumstances. If your first instinct upon seeing a new person when you're carrying a gun is to shoot them, I don't want you having it. That's it."

Jay flinched. He'd been lucky, drawing a weapon he could actually use. By the looks of things, Jojo had got clothing. Maria didn't even have anything it had seemed. And now this kid, this Sunil, wanted Jay to give it away?

Fuck that! He's just going to shoot me in the fucking back, first chance I get... He probably wants me gun. That's why he's still sticking around! Maybe he doesn't HAVE a weapon, so as soon as I hand him my fucking weapon, he's gonna fuckin' shoot me in the face..? Oh no, I'm not falling for that you Dickface!

But how? How the fuck am I going to convince anyone, after that spectacular example of failure? Fuck, John was trusting me, I might as well have thrown all that shit out the window. Fucking Maria ran away! If Jojo wasn't here, they'd shoot me and that'd be that. Jay, when are you actually going to start getting shit right? Why couldn't they have dropped me next to Alex? He's probably got off this fucking rock by now, along with everyone within a 2 mile radius. Meanwhile I'm fucking ruining potential alliances as soon as I make them...

Jay zoned back into the conversation. Jojo seemed to be on the same page as him, arguing to allow him to carry the gun. He allowed himself to smile slightly, he didn't dare to try to move or collect his bag, he didn't want to give John another reason to raise his gun. Jojo bent down to remove something from his bag. The boy looked up and whispered at Jay, low enough to avoid the others from hearing it.

""I don't trust Sunil, whatever you do, don't let him have the gun."

Jay nodded in agreement. As soon as he did so, he felt like slapping himself in the face.

You fucking moron. He's whispering something to you. They're gonna think you're fucking nuts, nodding your head to nothing in particular.

I'm lucky. Fucking lucky. I coulda' gotten a shit weapon, I got lucky, I got a pistol. I coulda' got shot by some crazed psycho, I got lucky, I got dropped near some harmless shy hotty and Fatty John. Very lucky in that regard I guess I could say. But why? Why does the useless stoner get all this? I barely even got my diploma, God knows how many times I failed that fucking Literacy Test. So why me? Why not give the gun to J.J or Rob? Or one of the Kronwalls', or Charlotte Cave? Someone who knows what to do, someone who's got a future! Do they expect something of me? Do they expect me to finally fucking do something with my life?

I can't do anything, and for once it's good. Because here? Here if I do something..., if I do something, I might not be Jay anymore afterwards...

Maybe Jojo should just take the gun. Fuck, why don't I just give it to Sunil now so he can shoot my dick off and we can have an end of it?

Jay looked back towards John and Sunil. He adjusted his hat, trying to avoid looking down at the rather menacing shotgun in John's hand.

He loaded that thing. If Jojo didn't come along, I'd have been dead, "Always run in a serpentine fashion" my ass, a fat lot of fucking good that'd do me against that thing. Does he wanna test it out? Would he object to blowing my stoner brains out? Sunil wouldn't, that's for God damn sure... You need to fucking start thinking Jay. You NEED to start realizing that it isn't all well and good anymore. These guys could be plotting to kill you right now, kill you and fucking kill Jojo too. Can I trust John anymore? Did he believe a word I said? They could be coming up with something right now... you gotta watch them. Moreover, you need more people on your side...

"Look.. I'll put the gun in my bag, for now. It'll stay there, I won't touch it. I won't even fuckin' load it- like I did before. Now maybe they'll think I actually know how to use the god damn thing...- you'll know if I even touch it. We'll- we'll just all sit on this for now, we'll go find Maria, how does that sound? That sound all good, just- just relaxing, without any gun pointing. We're off to a good start, now how does that sound?"
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay gladly opened his bag, and watched as John dropped the Nambu pistol into it. As he zipped up the bag, he felt a great sense of relief wash over him, something he wasn't quite expecting.

It's not out anymore. Maybe now he'll trust me again, maybe now they won't kill me. Why would they doubt me when I'm going along with them? They shouldn't doubt me. I'm not going to kill anyone, that isn't me, that isn't Jay. And it isn't Jojo, or John either...Fuck you Danya. Fuck your stupid face...

Jay finished zipping up the bag and swung it around on his back. He looked up at John apologetically, he didn't know if the other boy could interpret his gaze. In the long run, he figured it didn't really matter.

I fucked up. I fucked up, but I've got a chance to finally make good. Jay, no more jokes man. If this game is for real, next time you're dead. Next time, Fatty John might actually pull the trigger. What would stop him, after you nearly killed some kid?

Watch him. He's watching you.

Jay suddenly felt the urge to pull the gun back out of the bag. Could he trust walking with this boy? What if he picked Sunil over him, and they finished him and Jojo off?

Watch him Jay. He's going to kill you eventually. This isn't just paranoia. It's time to grow up and quit your stupid jokes. Watch him.

"Let's get a move on yeah? Maria couldn't have gotten far... We can go find her, then maybe just chill, have a bite to eat... Figure shit out. Food would be good. Yeah. Come on guys. I guess y'know, I'll take point. It's fair. Johnny, Jojo, stick close guys. And yeah, Sunil too."

Jay said, taking a step towards the woods. He was surprised he could move after what had occurred mere moments prior. Surprised but pleased.

At least I'm not one of those pussies who needs therapy after getting a gun pointed at me. That's good to know I guess. And I haven't shit my pants yet either.

Jay walked off, slowly at first but at growing speed when he saw the others following him. He was relieved he was finally leaving the clearing, considering he'd nearly died two times already in it. Scanning the foliage and despite his unease, Jay was glad John was armed and was right behind him.

He'll point that gun at me again. But with any luck, they'll be a few more people before the next attempt... Oh God.. Man, I'm not cut out for this. I wish I was Alex.

He shifted uncomfortably at the thought. The silence was uncomfortable. Jay never did like silence. He was a talkative guy, and talking usually meant things were going well, silence on the other hand, silence could mean anything. He began to talk out loud as he trudged through the forest, to everyone and no one in particular.

"And thus our Journey begins. Four unlikely heroes on a quest to save a beautiful princess with a nice ass from the evil, possibly homosexual, wizard Danya. Who also sucks dick in his spare time. Our Soundtrack shall be Jump on It. For great justice n' shits an' giggles. Feel free to, y'know sing along. It's like 99 Bottles, only less gay. This one goes out to the shawtys fuckin' about on this godforsaken island...

Bummm bum bah bahhh bah bah- Tonto, jump on it! Jump on it! Jump on it! Dum, bum bah bah bah bah- Jojo, Jump on it! Jump on it, Jump on it..."

((Jay Holland continued in One of Three))
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Locked Topic