Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
I'll Need A Saviour; [G110] - Start
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 08:07 PM (5,399 Views)
gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
(Daniel Vaughan continued from And So It Begins,The Epic Stuggle Of Man And Bear)

Daniel looked around the woods he had entered, he needed to stop somewhere, but if he stopped, he might die. He couldn't survive on his own, it was a simple fact of life, most of his class had guns, he had rusty karate skills. He was about to stop anyway, mostly out of sheer tiredness when he noticed a group nearby, a group with a girl who looked really scared and two guys with guns on either side of her.

Daniel dropped his bags as he rushed toward one of the boys, the one with the larger weapon. Made sense, the more powerful enemies always had the good guns, Daniel said to himself as he launched a kick at the boy's back
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
As Daniel's leg hit the back of the larger boy, his immediate thoughts were that he should of through this through more, he landed on the ground, staring at the other two, one of whom had dropped his gun and was staring in shock and the girl had grabbed the shotgun and was now pointing it at Daniel.

Daniel held up his hands, "Um....yo" He was going to die, wasn't he, he couldn't hit a girl, it went against his nature. The red-head stepped forward slowly, moving towards the girl as he ignored the kid on the ground ranting. "Um yeah, I'm not playing. Don't know if you are, my name's Daniel Vaughan, you might of seen me around, I know you, forget your name though, sorry." he pointed at the other guy who now being closer, he realized was Jay Holland. "He's Jay"

The gamer stopped moving. "So, could you not shoot me, that would be awesome"
Edited by gambit508, Aug 10 2010, 01:21 PM.
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Daniel looked at the trio as the two still standing placed their guns down on the ground. He grinned as he lowered his hands and glanced down at the large kid he had kicked. "You really didn't load it? Oh......sorry for kicking you dude." Daniel said as he chuckled, a wide smile on his face as he looked at the group.

"So what are your names, you already know I'm Daniel, and I've seen Jay around at school" Daniel paused as he took a seat on the dirt. "Just so you guys know, I don't have a weapon, I kinda threw it away" Daniel sighed, the AED Machine was useless anyway, most high school seniors didn't have heart problems. He shoved his face into his hands as he looked up at the two.

"I want to escape"
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
"Look... Escape isn't going to happen. I say, well. Lets... lets just stay here awhile, until one of us thinks of a better plan. I think I need a minute after all that."

Daniel paused as he looked at the other two, John was apparently with Jay on this one. The nostalgia lover paused as he turned back to his bag, taking out the food, water and med pack from his assigned duffel and placing it in his personal bag. He paused as he finished placing the last bottle of water as he picked up the black duffel with B023-DANIEL VAUGHAN plastered on it.

"FUCK THIS!" Daniel shouted as he picked up the bag and tossed it away from him. He sat down against a tree as he clawed at his hair. "This isn't supposed to happen in real life, we're suppose to live boring lives and go on to college, get married, have kids and die." Daniel wiped the tears from his face as he brushed against the scar he got from the muggers. "Jude...." Daniel whispered as he thought about his brother watching this on tv, his eyes wide with fear. Sadie was probaly watching in New York as well.

"Fine. You're probaly right, there is no escape" Daniel said as he looked up, his eyes red from burning, but his gaze wasn't focused on the trio, instead it was focused high above him in a tree with a camera. "But I'm not going to give up, I'm getting off this island, I made a promise. I intend to keep it'" Daniel said as he moved back to the group, just in time for the girl to mention she lost her bag after changing her clothes. Daniel glanced at her.

"You changed clothes knowing you're being watched by half the country?" Daniel said as he placed his bag down next to the group. "I'm coming with you three, I have people I need to protect."
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Daniel glanced at the three, all of them seemed to react unfavorbaly to his outburst. He sighed as he sat down on his bag. "Sorry bout that guys" he mumbled as he glanced at them, "It's just....my brother was attacked by muggers before school started, I held them off. That's how I got this" he tapped the scar on his cheeck as he held his head. "My dad said it was my job to protect him, I can't protect him if I'm here and I don't want to kill anyone. I mean we're teenagers for Christ's sake. We don't hurt anyone besides Metroids and Koopas!"

As he finished, Maria finally realized what she had done and to say she didn't take it well would of been redundant, she started crying as Daniel rose and walked over to her. He questioned whether to pat her back but decided against it as he looked at her.

"You're not a bad person, it's not your fault some sick freak is forcing us to be in this tv show. That's why I want to get out of here." he turned to Jay, "without the blood of anyone on my hands"
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Daniel blinked in surprise at Jay's question. That was a good point, how would he convince them he didn't have a weapon. Daniel bent down as he unzipped his bag and started taking things out. The food, med pack, his clothes, a small bag with some gray (with a certain yellow game starring the world's most famous seizure starter) Game Boy games, a large white brick like Game boy, some black earbuds and an MP3 player. The latter of which Daniel pulled out, placing the earbuds in his ear and player in his pocket as he lifted the bag upside down shaking it.

"See I'm as weaponless as the day I was born dude" Daniel said as he paused before shaking his head. "But if you want me gone, I'll leave. I need to find some people anyway" He looked at the group as the girl asked Jay to help her look for her clothes. Daniel nodded slightly as he started to move away from the group, stopping next to Jay as he whispered.

"Protect her" he muttered as he started to move away from the trio, as he thought about where he would go next. Probably continue looking for Marty and Joshua, the latter had always been one of Daniel's closer friends and the former was the requisite sane man of the comedy duo.

(Daniel Vaughan Continued in The Right Thing For The Wrong Reasons)

Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Locked Topic