Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Extinguishing the Light of the Future; B008 - Peter McCue: Start
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 06:52 PM (3,580 Views)
SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
((Cyrille LaBlanche continued from The 8-Ball Knows))

Cyrille enjoyed the long walk she and her allies were having. It reminded her of the walks she took back home. Something she used to do. The only differences were that for one she wasn't on a island where her friends were trying to kill her, and second she actually where she was going. For some reason or another her group must of taken a wrong turn because they were no where near close to the so call Ranger Station.

"Saul let me ask you again... You're sure you know where we are going?" She asked. "Because I'm sure as hell that we're not going the right way."

She stop for a minute and looked around. They were lost and that much was certain. Of course what bother her more was that that they had no idea where they were. They were practicly sitting ducks here. Worst of all it was just making things harder for her to find Violetta. Then she noticed something that stood out.

"Look! A cave!" She annouced to her allies. She ignored wherever they were about to say as she dash off into the cave. Mix of excitement and an actual place to rest was enough to convince the girl to enter the place. Her next thought was to shout out into the cave to see if anyone was inside. If she did she was obviously annoucing her presence which was bad so it was out of question. Instead she walk inside investigating the place. After a short while she notice the place kept going as if it was a tunnel. With the lack of human contact she went ahead to call her group.

"GUYS! PLACE SEEMS EMPTY!" She called out to them.
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
(Got to get Cyrille out of here D:)

Cyrille look at her three allies and realized her action might had cost their lives if someone was waiting to ambush them. Feeling ashamed she walked outside the cave and back to her companions.

"Sorry guys... I was just... Sorta excited... It was a really stupid mistake. Look I'm sorry can we just move on to the station then?" She asked her friends. She started to wander off at the edge of the forests, and presumed that her friends would follow. She was slightly lost in thoughts and forgot Garry was still inside the cave.

(Cyrille continued to Out Of The Darknes And Into The Light)
Edited by SRJJJB, Sep 8 2010, 01:20 PM.
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Tunnels · Next Topic »
Locked Topic