Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Accidental Acrophobia; CONCLUDED
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 06:04 PM (5,509 Views)
chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
"Mommy? Mommy where are you? Why am I here? Please...Mommy!"

In her unconcious dreams, Raine chased after what she believed to be the silhouette of her mother. She ran and ran as fast as she could but to no avail. Her mother, dead, was simply far beyond her.

"Ow...That...What was...?"

Raine sat up and looked around the forest. Where was Ridley? This wasn't the school trip. This wasn't right at all. Raine groaned as she stood up and looked at the bruises on her arms and legs from the fall. "Ridley..." She whispered softly before she heard the voices. She seemed startled by a weight and looked as she had been given a speargun.

"You're kidding me..." Raine glared at the weapon. Keeping it pointed at the ground, Raine made her way over to the noise and hid behind a tree.

"E-Excuse me? F-F-Friendly people, ja?" Raine Schwarz, scared out of her mind, tried to communicate with the strangers who were her classmates. She looked up at the tree. "...Someone needs help?"
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Raine slowly stepped into the gathering of people and laid the speargun on the grass. She looked around and listened to the discussion on how to get the girl out of the tree. Raine looked up and paled at the sight. Volunteering herself had been on her mind but what if she fell? What if she brought the girl down with her in the fall? Nobody would trust her and the girl would have been hurt bad. Raine tensed, biting her lower lip as she watched James venture up.

"Please be careful..." She clasped her hands together and looked up, nervous as ever. Raine didn't want anyone to be hurt. That thought made her think. Weren't the huge targets up there. Quickly, Raine looked around them. Hopefully she could catch whoever it was first if someone made them a target.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Raine watched the entire fiasco and backed up along with Thea when the sword came flying down. Her eyes widened and she lookes at the wicked blade. That thing could have hurt someone badly! Raine felt like she was in a horrible movie where people watch only to see people die. No...She was in a game show.

Shaking her head, Raine looked back up and yelled at them. "Is there anything else that is going to fall that we should know about?"
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
"Winnie...you're name, ja?"

Raine dropped her pack and she slowly made her way over to Winnie. She held a hand up as if to say she was not a threat. "I...I know some first aid. I do extra studying to get into university to become a doctor." Raine closed her eyes for a brief moment to reflect. "I should have studied more if this was going to happen to us." She then opened her eyes and knelt down beside Winnie.

Now, Raine looked back at the men. "If you would all please, turn your heads away. I'm sure Winnie would like to retain some of her dignity." Her gaze turned to Winnie. "Will you let me help you?"
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
"Winnie...."

Raine couldn't invade the girl's privacy if she didn't want to be looked at. Instead, she glanced over her shoulder at the others. "The wound needs to be cleaned before any infection occurs. I can't help her if she will not let me though...Please, will one of you talk to her and maybe convince her? Another person maybe....just...look over our supplies and see what we have."

It wasn't like her to ask things of others...But Raine didn't want to lose someone so soon.
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
"You're not fine. You're not fine at all." Raine whispered softly as she reached out to lay a hand on Winnie's shoulder. "You're getting dirt into the wound. Anything could be in that dirt for all we know. You could get an infection, a disease...Would you rather live or go out fighting for your life on this show?"

Raine glanced over once she heard something about a beer. Beer....Alcohol!! Surely it wasn't rubbing alcohol, but beer was beer. Luckily, it contained alcohol. That stuff would help kill anything in the wound though it'd sting so badly. Raine looked over to James. "We need to convince Winnie that we can help her live and for her to let us...And if she will, I'll need that beer. Please..." Her eyes softened but her voice carried a bit of a harsh tone as if she demanded it.
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Raine stood up at the same as Winnie, making sure the hurt girl didn't fall over. "Please, Winnie...Take it easy." Her eyes softened as she attempted to keep her voice warm and sure of herself. How long Winnie would last without taking a look at her wound, she didn't know. If Winnie wanted to die that way, Raine knew she herself would be sad. She would regret not being able to force herself to help Winnie.

She then turned to the rest of the group. Her eyes turned to James, the only one who had tried to help Winnie after she had landed. This gave James points in her book. The others seemed to be standing off to the side....something that for some reason bothered Raine.

"What do we do now?" Raine spoke softly, unsure of what to do herself but to take a small sip of water.
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
(OOC: I don't want Raine to go inactive so I apologize ahead of time for posting out of turn.)

Raine didn't know what else to do. She seemed quite agitated that Winnie was declining help and everyone acted like there was some big secret she couldn't know. When Jason asked everyone what they got, she stood up and gave the boy a glare. "Wh...Who cares what we all got? We're all...we're all gonna die anyways in the end, whether here on this game show or elsewhere...What we all got..." She repeated, looking off to the side.

"...is a death sentence. That's what we all got." She murmmured, mournfully. Her hands fell to her sides and she was clenching them, trying not to reveal her weakness and spill tears. Raine couldn't help Winnie. Hell, she couldn't even help herself.
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
(Permission given by Ciel to post out of order due to silly circumstances XD)

"My name's Ridley! Some of you have to had seen me around school, right? I'm not going to hurt anyone! And neither is Rena!"

"Ridley!?"

Raine's eyes widened and she looked in the direction of his voice. Her heart was fluttering in her chest and it felt like the sun was rising on a cold dreary day. "Ridley, I'm here an-!!"

Thea! Take Raine and Jason. Get out of here, I'll catch up!"

"Wha--" Before Raine could say anything, Jason was tugging her arm and dragging her away from the scene. She barely had time to scoop up the speargun as she ran to keep up with him. `Her head turned back and she shouted back to Ridley, `Follow us! Come on!" She urged him.

Please follow us...Oh God...Please...

((Raine Schwarz continued elsewhere...))
Edited by chibinanashi, Oct 2 2010, 11:31 PM.
Current Students:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Add Reply