Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Come & See; open
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 05:20 PM (4,544 Views)
Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
On the left is a mod, on the right is a pre-made psycho...get the picture?
[ *  *  *  * ]
((B017 Timothy Skula debut))

Timothy Skula was in a very bad mood. He had a splitting headache, he was hungry, he was thirsty, he was tired and he was lost. He had wandered for hours upon hours not knowing where he was and now found himself on some lame-ass beach in the middle of nowhere.

“Fucking hell, this sucks...”

He was not amused with the fact that he some fat-ass calling himself Mr.Danya had kidnapped him, not to mention his entire class and said, 'You shall fight each other to the death! Amuse me!'. Who the hell did he think he was, fucking Jigsaw? He smacked his chin as some small fly nipped at his face and continued to curse.

“I'm not some gladiator, what the hell do you want me to do.”

Timothy was pissed off about the contents of his pack. His bags of chips? Gone. His chocolate bars? Missing. His Mountain Dew? Goneskis! All that was left was water, some bread, and a lame-ass package of crackers. He was half-surprised that he hadn't lost all of his clothing and was going to be left to roam the earth stark naked. Despite all of that however, it was his 'weapon' though that made him the most upset.

“A hamburger phone, you're fucking hilarious you lame-ass Carrot Top...”

He began to survey the beach, in search of anything or anybody. He had no idea what exactly he was going to do, but it was better for him if he can find someone that he could share his rage with.

The people Timothy found weren't necessarily much of a relief in that particular end. There was that gay track dude Erik Laurin, that polish dude Mike somethingorother and Jason? Jeremy? Jasper! That's what it was, Jasper...MacDermott? He wasn't sure, he was just some really really quiet guy who didn't talk much.

The three of them were all just standing around, doing nothing though. For all Timmy knew, they were all just sitting there singing Kumbaya for all he knew. They all looked relatively harmless so he figured it would be safe for him to just walk on over towards them.

“Oi,” he called out, “You dudes all right?”
v5 characters
B054:Oscar Trig-Smoker, Artist, Film Buff

Please, message me if you have ideas, I sure don't!

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Timothy was taken aback by the outburst from Mike whatshisname? Who did the guy think he was, the king of the world? All he was asking was a simple question. There wasn't any need to be fucking high and mighty here.

Still, in an attempt to prove that he was in fact the better man he puffed up his chest and walked forwards.

"Well that is great to hear dude."

As he walked forwards he saw Max Neil coming into view. A wannabe political, as outrageous as that idea sounded to Timothy, wasn't high school a time to just relax, and hang out? He forced a polite nod though, as he didn't want to anger the guy that had the four iron, that wasn't the best business strategy.

"Hi dude," he said reaching the group of skyscraper sized students, he couldn't believe he was so fucking short. What was it that made these kids (except for Mike whatshisname) tower over him? Did they all drink some sort of super milk or a fucking growth elixir? And to make it worse, these guys were all freaking athletes! He hated gym class because of these lame-ass freaks.

Not much he could do now though. He'd have to actually work with these losers, which was better than wandering all alone.

"Now what are we all- HOLY SHIT!"

His attempt to strike casual conversation with the people he didn't really like changed when he saw what the others had been looking at. In Jasper's hands was a fucking shotgun!

"Dude a shotgun!" he began, failing to hide his anger and excitement, "YOU got a fucking shotgun! Really? And they give me a fucking hamburger phone..."

He folded his arms and began to inspect it, from a respectable, not as lethal distance.

"Unbelievable..."
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Timothy's head snapped back as that Polish dude began spewing out about how this shot gun wasn't a shotgun but some handgun. As he went on an on about it his fists began to clench up. So it turned out this kid was athletic and a smart-ass too. It was a GUN and it fired a SHOT at what ever you aimed it at! Why the hell did this fucker have to get so technical about it all! This was just like all those times in math class when the teachers asked him to solve the problem as if he was the one with all the answers, and then one of those smart-ass nerds would pipe and go "Oh I know the answer! Let ME answer! I'm a fucking goodie-two shoes!" he fucking hated that.

He was starting to find it hard to keep his composure, but Mike whatshisname's question brought him back down to earth. Was there really a way out of here? Good ol' Stoneface McGee thought not, but then again, he was being creepy as hell and probably not the best source of advice. Sadly Max was just about a mile away from the conclusion about where they were and Erik wasn't exactly raising his arm up to answer the question just mumbling some wishy-washy feel good crap and not saying what to do.

Timothy casually ran a hand through his greasy hair and spat into the sand. He wasn't supposed to be the thinker here! He's was the dumb kid of this band of misfits he had no plans, he only knew one thing to do...

"Hell there probably is a way out dudes, but guess what? I don't fucking know how the hell we're gunna get to that mythical place...you got any ideas Mike? What about you Erik?"

Timothy may be dumb, but he realized that if he was even going to get his fat ass out of this hell hole, it'd be better to stick with the smart kids(not to mention the kid with the gun) then to just wander around like an idiot!
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Timothy just shook his head at Mike's question. This guy, did he live under a rock or something? Timothy wanted to get off this island just as much as anyone here but suggesting something like sit around and wait for our dear government to save the day as someone sounded the cavalry horn thing that lead the charge? Good luck with that.

"Look dude, you wanna know why they didn't find the other dudes the past three years?" he said pointing a pudgy finger at him, "The damn government couldn't even FIND our island! We're on like some no name island that probably has like 10 vowels in it hell maybe it has a couple of X's just to spice things up!"

Timothy watched as the dude with the SHOT GUN walked away saying something that sounded like he was a robot. Then again if he was in fact a robot,that would be fucking sweet. Unfortunately the boy knew better than that and that brought a new problem. He was surrounded by smart dudes, but their gun had wandered off...

Great, just fucking great...

To his surprise, Max had said one of the smarter things. You couldn't just wait for the military, that just meant doing nothing and in what little experience Timothy had with this lame ass game. Is that fat ass Mr.Danya doesn't like it when you just sat there picking your nose.

He was about to reply when Erik began his wishlist of people he wanted to buddy up with. His boyfriend, which sickened Timothy a little, and Chloe Strong. Well he didn't really complain much about Chloe, well because...she was a chick! Chicks are chicks! There wasn't anything wrong with picking up a few of them along the way. The boyfriend thing though, not really cool.

On the other hand he did need these guys if he was going to get out of here...

"Yeah you know what dudes? I like that idea a hell of a lot more than just sitting here waiting for that fat ass in a control booth pushing a button that explodes my body! So ya know what lets move ass already!"
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
((I'm really sorry, but I have to break post order, guys, I didn't realize how close to inactivity I am))

Timothy listened to this plan from the Polish kid go on and on about some plan. It was very very complex and he was having trouble trying to process what exactly the plan was. He thought about it for about a good half a minute before he caught on. He knew that there was a reason that he should hang out with the smart athletes! It took a long-ass time for it to actually pay dividends but thank the lord it happened!

For the first time on this hellhole of an island, he let out a large smile. It was large and it was genuine. A way of the island! It was like winning the state lottery! Only it involved, not dying!

Timothy waddled over toward the Mike whatshisname, and patted his back twice.

"Mikey my friend...You are fucking brill? You know that?"

They had wanted to go to the lighthouse, and then the radio tower, wherever that was. Sure it meant that he would be in a wheelchair for a year as his feet would be too swollen for him to walk but, details. He was going to get the fuck out of here!

"Ok then dudes, you guys have a map! I'm ready for this! Lead the way and I'll fucking follow brother!"

If he wasn't so tired, he would have danced a jig right then and there. Instead, he reached for a bottle of water in his pack and began to chug, letting out a relieved sigh. He unscrewed the cap and then placed it into the bag.

"So are we going to get moving or what? I mean like if we have a plan we gotta act on it before we can't get to it y'know? I mean don't they like, close off an area or something?"
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

Greg The Anti-Viking
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
If he was a little more fit, and he could carry his own weight. Timothy would have probably preformed cartwheels. For now though, he just pumped his fist and tightened the straps around the backpack. He was a genius! A freakin' genius! He was going to get off the island, and he didn't even have to work at it!

He tried his hardest to blatantly ignore the "Onwards to Oz" thing that Erik spouted off. He wasn't no scarecrow, he had the brains. Still, it was best to say nothing, he did need them after all.

"Hey, did I tell you guys what happened before I saw you? You know those cormorants, right?"

"Corma-whats? what do you think I am? A bird watcher or something?"

He shook his head and moved on, the lighthouse awaited after all. The sound of cawing ringing in his ears.

Fucking birds

((Timothy Skula continued elsewhere))
v5 characters

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Beach: North · Next Topic »
Add Reply