Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Cult of ...; Debut of Jimmy Robertson (B028)
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 04:38 PM (1,752 Views)
TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
((G047 - Samantha Ridley - Start))

Sam had woken up some time ago, in another part of the island. Knowing time was an important factor she quickly sorted through her day pack. She hung her bags around her shoulders and carried her bow by putting her arm through it until it was up to her shoulder as well. Then she walked. Where? That didn't matter. She'd heard more than once that if you were lost and wanted to be found you should stay in one place, and since she wanted to not be found she decided that it was best to keep moving.

All she could think about on her walk was how all her friends and family were gonna watch her die on this stupid fucking island, even the ones she lost contact with. She didn't even wanna go on the stupid trip, everyone was saying it would be good for her; Yeah, right! Good for me like a hole in my head! she thought.

Sam entered a clearing, it looked like some sort of field or something. Not that it mattered, she had to keep moving. She saw a large figure moving in the distance... it was a boy. Sam noticed the flaw in her plan, even if she can't be 'found' she could still 'find' others, a small distinction that would mean a big difference that could eventually lead to her 'finding' a gun aimed at her forehead. Still, this guy didn't seem like to much of a threat, and even if he was a player she had a distance advantage.

"Hey, 'Sup! I'm Sam." she called out to the boy, "Cool weapon, that some sorta spear or somethin'."
Offline Profile Goto Top

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Sam started walking toward Jimmy.

"Hey. I'm Jimmy. I don't really know what this is exactly. Looks like some weird kind of sword. Don't know if I can really use this effectively."

"Yeah, well, I don't think anyone really knows how to use their weapon really. Even if they have training they might not get the weapon they know how to use, luck of the draw and all."

"I mean, I got this bow," she began, tapping the weapon she carried around her shoulder, "But I'm not exactly an expert archer or anything. Anyway, I'm sure you'll make due, from what I hear some of the 'weapons' are supposed to be pretty fucking crappy, yours has got to be amazing in comparison to some of the worst ones so be thankful."

When she was about a yard and a half away from Jimmy she put down her stuff and stretched. "Hey, have you looked at your map yet? We should figure out where we are... I kinda just picked a direction and started walking, so I have no idea where I was, or where I am now for that matter."
Offline Profile Goto Top

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
After Sam heard Jimmy say that he hadn't looked at his map, she opened her daypack to get her own map and compass. But before she found them, Jimmy was already pointing out their location on the map. According to the map they were in the area called "the Greens." The boy was about to suggest a place to go next when they heard someone that sounded like they were in trouble.

While Jimmy was looking for the location of the other person, Sam was getting her bow and some arrows. Jimmy reassured her that the new boy could be trusted, but *he* wasn't who she was worried about. He was in trouble, which meant that someone or something had caused that distress. Was it just panic from waking up on the island or was someone nearby playing the game?

With bow and arrows in hand, Sam slowly and carefully made her way slowly and carefully to the location of the boys. Arriving after the questions were asked and answered Sam saw that the boy hadn't been attacked, but still, it unsettled her.

"Sorry to ruin your happy little reunion boys, but we've been making a lot of noise in the middle of a big open space, during a 'game' where everyone is supposed to fucking kill each other." Sam said, "So I'm gonna go, you guys should leave too, but don't follow me, it'd be best if we split up into at least two groups and I don't wanna be in the bigger one."

"Hopefully next time I see you you're not rotting corpses." She added, in a tone that was far more cheerful than it should have been.

She walked back to her bags, picked them up, and walked away.

((Samantha Ridley continued elsewhere.))
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · The Greens · Next Topic »
Locked Topic