Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
White Knight Nightmare; B004: Start
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 03:33 PM (5,282 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Hayley Kelly continued from We're All Guilty Anyways]]

Hayley made a face.

Fuck, maybe me and Maddy would have been better off planning a bit more, first? Where the fuck are we even going? Rescue mission my ass, we don't even know where Ema is...we don't know where anything is. Shit, don't we have a map? Why the fuck aren't we- oh yeah, that won't help seeing as we DON'T KNOW WHERE WE'RE TRYING TO GO. Fuck this fucking game, fuck all of it, ugh...I need a fucking cigarette...

She held her sword tight under her armpit as she pulled the second cigarette from her pack, lighting it and taking a long, steady pull before exhaling. She took a look at Maddy, to make sure the other girl was okay, before continuing to walk.

The cottage they'd been in seemed to be quite close to a giant, gorgeous mansion. They'd considered taking it as their next destination, but they figured holing up in a mansion was just as bad as holing up in a cottage. Besides, they'd be at all sorts of tactical disadvantages going in. So that was out. They'd kept going, and found themselves...well...here. It's like fucking Club Med up in this shit. A tennis court? A putting green? Wonder how they got whatever rich asshole that lived here to leave...probably blew his head off. Heh...

Hayley sighed. There was something hilarious about winding up on a rich man's 'fitness center' in the middle of fucking Survival of the Fittest, but she was too tired to laugh. Right now their goal was to find people...people...

Oh look, people. Fuck, well, Ema's not there, maybe we should just-holy fuck!

"ALEX!" Hayley shouted, spotting him amongst the other students. She grinned- he was the perfect person to have on her side. Loyal to a fault. She motioned to Madelyn to follow as she ran towards him, cigarette held tight in her hand-

She slowed. He was standing with another boy, and he had a gun. Someone else was there too...Charlene. Hayley knew her by reputation.

But more urgently- there was a boy with a gun.

Hayley stopped in her tracks about ten feet away with them. "Hey, uh, I don't know who you are, but I'm not here to, like, kill you or anything. Just here to bother this asshole," she said, motioning towards Alex. Even as she said so, she didn't loosen her hold on her sword.

Fuck...please don't do anything stupid, man...
Edited by Hollyquin, Aug 10 2010, 12:21 PM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He's okay. Thank fucking Jesus or Buddha or WHOEVER THE FUCK, I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE, he's fucking alive and okay and holy shit everything's going so fucking good right now-

Hayley's mind screamed with joy as she embraced Alex, as tightly as she could. Something about this- something about finding the people she loved, still alive, still okay- and especially now, with Alex, still being himself- made the situation a whole lot less fucking terrifying. Things were normal. Well, except for the sword clenched in her hand, and the gun in that other boy's hand, and- what was Alex holding? looked like some weird Gameboy, or something- and the fact that...well, it was fucking Survival of the Fittest and all of them were gonna have their brains blown out at some point in the next few days.

But besides all that. Just another day in the magical life of Hayley Kelly.

She felt Alex release her, and his first words-

"Holy shit, you're smoking! You have a lighter!"

"You fucking dickhead!" she said, laughing and punching Alex in the shoulder as he stole her lighter. "That's the first thing you say to me? I could have been dead and you're all ohmygod NICOTINE!? Love you too, bitch!" She grinned a wide grin. It wasn't like she couldn't relate- she took a long pull of her own cigarette.

Hayley motioned over towards Madelyn. "This is Madelyn. You've...have you two met? I dunno. Whatever, you're friends now, 'kay? So be cool. And..."

She looked over at the other two. The first, the other boy whose name she still didn't know, had spouted off some sarcastic bullshit in response to her attempt to keep him from shooting her. So good news: he wasn't shooting her. Bad news: he was apparently kind of a dick. Whatever. And the girl- Charlene- apparently she had a gun too.

Did everyone get a goddamn gun EXCEPT ME and MY friends? What the FUCK, Danya. Way to be a dick.

Hayley returned her attention to Alex, who was once again speaking.

"Hayley, I think I have an idea for how to get off the island. I'll explain in a bit, but right now I'm starting to feel a little exposed here. You and your friend should come with us."

And before Hayley had the chance to respond, the other boy spoke-

"Well. We ain't no Intrepid Six, I'll tell you that much, but they all ended up dead so that might be a good thing. I don't know most of you, some of you I don't care to know. We want out, we want our friends out, so the sooner we get off this fuckhole and go back home, the better." He started walking away, but stopped and turned back to Alex.
"You coming? After all, someone has to be the leader."

Hayley blinked. It was somewhat odd, seeing this boy refer to the apparently weaponless Alex as a leader. She also noted, yet again, that this other boy was clearly a complete dick. But then she backtracked mentally to what Alex had said first-

"Wait. Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. An escape plan?"

She sighed. She SO should have expected this. This was Alex, after all. Idealistic to a motherfucking fault. Out to be the hero, rescue all of his friends, all of that jazz. Of COURSE that's what Alex was doing. Hayley, on the other hand, had no such visions of glory. Her current idea of a good outcome for all of this was that she'd die with her friends by her side, and hopefully with one of them being that one person to live. That was what she was hoping for.

Escape? Not going to fucking happen. Christ, Alex, what are you thinking?

"Alex...kid, you know I love you and all that, but...fuck, haven't you ever watched this show? Shit, smarter kids than us have tried to escape and you know what happens? They die. They don't even have a chance. Think we can do better? Do you really? Stupid fucking question, actually, I know you, boo, you totally think we have a shot, but I don't. I don't know what your plan is and I'm still pretty damn sure it's not gonna work. No offense, kid. But, like...right now I'm prioritizing finding the people that I don't want to die. Like you. We've gotta find the others, man! Like, what about Jay? I have this mental image of him bugging out somewhere without us and are we just gonna fucking leave him so we can plan our amazing magic escape? Fuck, man. I love you, and I wanna stick with you through this shit, but like...priorities, man. Priorities."

Hayley stopped, surprised by how much she'd said.

But hell-her point had DEFINITELY been fucking made.

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Madelyn's words hit Hayley like a ton of bricks.

"Hey! I still think we have a shot to get off this fucking hell-hole, thank you very much! I know it's not much, but there's always a chance. Nothing is ever a foregone conclusion, no matter how bad things may look!"

That...that hurt, somehow. That stung. That was illogical of Hayley and she knew it. She knew Madelyn was an optimist, that she was going to hold on to whatever hope there was. But there isn't any hope. Why is everyone hanging on this bullshit right now? That was a stupid thought and again, she KNEW it. This was what she SHOULD be like. She SHOULD be holding on to hope and all that crap.

I should be being an idiot, basically. That's the right thing to do. So why can't I just give up the bitch-mode and do it?

Hayley didn't connect her thoughts to her friends- she didn't think of her friends as stupid. At least, not consciously. She was just...that was just who she was. The party girl, the skank, but at the end of the day, she was just a walking superiority complex.

But these were her friends. She couldn't leave them, idiot idealism or no. She loved them. And she hated that Madelyn was...was angry at her. For trying to take that hope away.

Oh, Maddy...

And then, there was a hand on her wrist. Guiding her hand...her eyes went wide.

Oh. Alex's turn, then.

"Can you do it? Can you cut my throat? Watch me bleed to death and shit myself on the grass in front of you during my final moments?"

Hayley almost allowed herself a moment of nervous laughter, but managed to hold herself back. Besides, she was slightly distracted. God, I'd forgotten how cute Alex's accent is, he hides it so well...fuck, Hayley, focus for three and a half fucking seconds!

He gave a pretty speech, Alex did. Hayley had to have expected that. After all, he was Mister Hero in the present situation. Heroes had to give dramatic, inspirational speeches. It was in their contract. As it were, Alex's goals didn't seem to stray so far from her own. "Recruit who we can..." - that's my priority. Find my friends and keep them close. - "...protect who we can't..." - whatever on that one. We can't save everyone on this fucking island, no matter what Alex thinks. "...and if we find players we'll deal with them."

Hayley remembered her words to Madelyn back at the hut.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, okay? Anyone tries, I'll take 'em down. Take 'em all down."

So she had no trouble on the 'dealing with players' front.

Hayley opened her mouth to speak. There was a lot to say.

"First of all...I know. I've known since the second I've woken up. I'm dead. We're all dead. That's the fucking truth of it! I'm...shit, I can't say I'm ready for it. I'm gonna fucking fight my ass off before I let these bitches take me out. But in the end...I'm dead."

She took a pull of her cigarette, now looking right at Alex.

"You know I'm not gonna kill you, angel. You know that. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna kill anyone else." She laughed, a rough sound tinged by nerves. "I told you my priorities. Finding my friends, and keeping them alive. That's all that matters to me. I'm not here to save everyone, a'ight, hero-boy? That would be fuckin'...double, triple suicide. That's stepping into a warzone. I mean, we're already in a warzone, but..."

She shook her head, taking another pull.

"Whatever. I'm sticking with you for now. I'm gonna hate myself later otherwise. But...I'm looking out for us. That's me, you, and Maddy. I don't trust either of these two-" Hayley nodded towards Jon and Charlene- "far enough to fuckin' throw them. But...ugh..."

Hayley laughed- this time an honest laugh.

"I'm having both of you enshrined in the halls of the Gods of Idealism after this. Fuck, Alex, you're lucky you're so cute when you play hero or I'd be out of here." She grinned. "So yeah, I'll stay. I might jump ship later, but for the moment we're just trying to stay alive, yeah? We can do that."

And then the other boy spoke. Jonathon. The asshole. Hayley didn't like him, but hell, he had a gun- it was better to have him on her side than off of it. He spoke of someone who he wanted to find- Hayley understood that, she had several people of her own that she needed to locate. He spoke of not going into danger zones, which struck Hayley as a 'duh' point. And then-

"It's not that I don't trust you will be able to pull this off, mate, but I'm just keeping an realistic view here, something your girlfriend seems to realize that every plan needs one.

Hayley blinked and was about to respond to that girlfriend comment before he spoke again.

"Now that my point has been made, I have one last question. Group Campbell, could any of you spare a cigarette?"

Hayley blinked at her cigarette- nearly down to the filter now, and looked back up at Jon.

"Kid, I'm on cigarette rations right now. I have forty cigarettes to last me god knows how many hours. This does NOT look good for my nicotine addiction." She sighed. "Well, that's gonna do my health wonders. Maybe I'll live longer." She laughed again. It was strangely easy to laugh, despite the seriousness of the situation.
Edited by Hollyquin, Aug 30 2010, 11:22 AM.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This...this is gonna work. We can do this.

For a little while, anyway...until we all get blown to pieces. ...Or we all make it to endgame. What happens then?

Hayley's little moment of mental optimism was, of course and as usual, immediately crushed by her overwhelming natural pessimism. It was that last point that interested her the most. What would happen if the five of them were the last men standing. She knew, really- the group dynamic would break down. They'd all end up dead. Except one. Probably Charlene or Jon. They have guns, and they're not close with us to being with. Me and Maddy have melee weapons and hers isn't even...like, a real weapon. And Alex...doesn't have any way to defend himself, really.

She shook those thoughts away. Yeah, it was REALLY gonna help foster team...uh...team-ness by bringing up that, oh yeah, even if they DIDN'T all die in the next few days they were gonna end up killing each other later. Besides, all that mentioning that would accomplish was that Alex would restate that, oh, they'd be off the island by then! Obviously! Whatever...playing along and all that.

"How about 'The Scotsman's Brogues' or something? If we're going to call ourselves something, we should at least have a good team name."

Hayley laughed. That was so like Maddy, stuck in fucking Survival of the Motherfucking Fittest and trying to think of a clever name for their little group. Now that she'd mentioned it, she knew that they totally needed an awesome group name. If she was gonna die horribly, she was gonna be remembered, dammit.

"Alright, so. North of here we've got a wee town. Now a place like that isn't going to be safe long, but if we can get there quickly enough, we can find somewhere to hold up for a bit. It's a bit of a trek and i'm willing to bet there'll probably be people there."

Hayley blinked at Alex and took a look at her own map. The town, the town...she found it. It was due north. On practically the other side of the island. Now, Hayley was not what you'd call the most active person. In fact, most people would likely call her lazy. She would call herself lazy. She was, at the end of the day, extremely lazy. Besides, whatever Alex's optimistic mind thought, she doubted they'd find safety in the town. Lots of people had probably thought the town would be safe and headed there. She wouldn't be all that surprised if there was a gunfight going on there at this very moment. She looked back at the map, looking for another, closer destination. She saw some cliffs (not exactly safe- with my luck I'd probably fall off of 'em), the hut and the mansion she'd just came from and past, and...she blinked.

The...fun fair?

This happened to appeal to Hayley's sense of irony.

"My only issue with the town is that there's bound to be loads of people there by now. Possibly hostile people. Plus it's really far away. And it's an obvious choice. Yeah actually I've got a lot of issues with the town. Whatever. How about we check out the fun fair? I'm in the mood for a ferris wheel, don't know about you guys..."

"So about that name. What about 'The Smoking Weirdos?' Because not only are we imitating a smokestack right now, but we're probably the people nobody would expect to join up."

Hayley looked at Charlene- a girl she knew by reputation but not actually as a person. The girl was right, of course- three of their five members were smoking- though, she realized, at this point she was basically just chewing on filter, and so she tossed the butt to the ground- and outside of her and Alex (as Alex stated immediately afterwords) and her and Hayley. Jon and Charlene were totally out of it here, and Alex and Madelyn wouldn't be working together under normal circumstances. She was about to say something when-

"Shut up!"

BANG.

Time stood still, for just a moment. There was a gunshot.

A real gunshot.

Holy fuck, this is for real.

It was Jon. Jon, the asshole. Yeah, I'm supposed to trust these people. Fuckin' right! Those thoughts passed through the back of her mind, as the front of her mind was presently occupied with freaking out. He'd shot at Charlene. Why'd he done that? She'd said something about that girl he was looking for. Was that it? Was that enough for him snap?

Why the hell was anyone snapping?

This was exactly what Danya wants. He wants us all snapping like fuckin' rubber bands.

She didn't know what to do. Her mind was in panic mode. Which seemed like a fair response to a goddamn gunshot, especially from someone she'd spent the last few minutes trying to trust. What the hell was she supposed to do?

She couldn't move. Her instincts told her to move in every direction, but she couldn't move. The panic was probably showing on her face.

She settled for a tightened grip on her sword, flailing for a moment. Jon had ran.

"What the fuck, man?!" she shouted after him.

It took every ounce of self control in Hayley Kelly's body not to run after him.

And make the bad thing go away.
Edited by Hollyquin, Aug 22 2010, 08:43 PM.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hayley wasn't thinking thoughts right now. In order to do that, she'd have to have a command of language, which she did not. Later she'd recall reading that babies did not think in words- they thought in colors, faces, sounds, emotions.

She knew how that shit felt.

She was rage. Pure fucking rage. Jon was gone now and goddammit why hadn't she put a fucking dent in his fucking face he shot at them and now and now and now she didn't even know what now but she'd FAILED and

Alex.

Alexalexalexalexalex.

Alex was on the floor. Alex was bleeding.

He hit Alex.

No.

No no no no no.

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

This was all wrong this was all wrong this was all wrong, Hayley came here and saw Alex was okay and everything was perfect and everyone was okay and everything was fine and now, now, now, now Alex was bleeding on the floor and JON SHOT HIM and SHE LET JON GET AWAY and she hadn't done anything and this was her fault and Jon was perfectly fine, off on his way and Alex was bleeding and all he'd tried to do was make sure everyone was happy, everyone was safe, everyone would stay safe and now he was bleeding on the floor and Hayley HADN'T DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

What are you doing?

Why are you even HERE?

Hayley couldn't move. She was paralyzed by anger. Rage. Self-loathing.

And then she remembered. Alex. Alex. Alex.

Alex is bleeding.

Alex needs me.

Alex.

Charlene had been shot too. She saw that, out of the corner of her eye, but she didn't really care. She'd barely been hurt and she'd met her, what, ten minutes ago? On the other hand...

Alex's arm was bleeding rather badly. She'd never seen so much blood outside of a video game. How bad was it? She couldn't really tell. She had no experience. If this was a video game Alex could run around for thirty seconds and the wound would be gone. In real life...

Hayley ripped her back off her back, searching desperately for the first aid kit and a bottle of water. Finding both, she removed the bandages from the kit and made her way over to Alex.

"Alex...Alex, baby, are you okay? No passing out on me, okay?" She opened the water bottle and poured the contents freely on Alex's wound. She figured it would hurt, but it was better than nothing.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"But... passing out... is my favorite... hobby"

Hayley couldn't help but smile, or at least put on something resembling a smile, at this. Alex was acting so normal, considering that he's just been, you know, shot in the fucking arm. Her emotions spun confusedly, a colorful whirlwind- depression, amusement, confusion, terror, rage. Rage rage rage. Lots of rage.

Not right now, though- there were more important things to think about. Like, for example, how she was going to get this wound clean.

"AHHhh-- Fuck"

Hayley felt her eyes well up with tears instantly- he's in pain, he's in pain and it's ALL MY FAULT- but she wiped them away impatiently, smudging her eyeliner as she did so, oh that's real attractive Hayley, what-the-fuck-ever-right now! Seriously! She shook her head and took a better look at the now-exposed wound.

She winced. It hurt to look at. And she'd never seen anything worse than a scraped knee in real life.

The water she'd poured had washed away some of the blood, but it was still oozing from the wound, and she knew that water wasn't enough to really clean the wound. She'd need something...alcoholic.

Alcoholic?

...Wait.

Suddenly the memories came back to her as she dug the flask from her back pocket- vodka, She'd had trouble thinking of a use for it, and here it was. But she didn't want to pour it straight on the wound- that would be both a waste and most likely REALLY painful. She thought for a moment about tearing off a piece of her dress to dab the wound with- that seemed to happen on TV an awful lot- but then it occurred to her that that probably happened on TV because fanservice is god, and she happened to have gauze for that purpose. She poured a bit of vodka onto a piece of gauze- maybe about a third of the contents, and slowly, slowly, slowly, patted the wound with it.

"Charlene...I wouldn't say she's okay, but, fuck, honestly, she looks better than you..."

Hayley shook her head as she finished her cursory disinfecting routine. She had no idea if Alex would be any better off now that she'd done it, but she wasn't a fucking doctor, she was a pissed off teenager, and she in fact had no idea how any of this worked. But she was sure as fuck gonna try. She pressed the gauze down on the wound, moving to wrap the bandage around the gauze.

"This is how they get us."

Hayley paused for a moment. She was confused at first- what the fuck was he talking about- but then she realized.

He was right. Jon started playing, that flipped all of their switches. Everyone was in game mode.

...At the very least, she was.

And as much as she loved Alex, that wasn't about to change.

"Pretty much. Puts a damper in your whole idealism thing, doesn't it. Heh..."

Hayley let out a half-hearted chuckle as she bandaged Alex's wound. Her eyes told the real story. She was a ball of compressed rage.

She barely even noticed that her hands were covered in blood.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hayley didn't move an inch as Alex moved his uninjured arm and wiped the smudged eyeliner from her eye. This did not do much good for her emotional state, seeing him all...she didn't even know the word for it. Vulnerable, maybe? Just the sight of that- fucking Alex Campbell, blue-haired, stoner musician Alex, one of her best fucking friends, in pain and clearly trying to comfort her of all things. Just...everything felt so wrong. Everything was wrong! Well yeah, everything's pretty much as badly fucked up as it could possibly ever be, ever. We're on SURVIVAL OF THE FUCKING FITTEST!

Fuck this. Fuck all of it. Fuck anything that could do this to Alex...fuck anything that could do this to me.

Alex was talking again. She broke out of her mental self pity to listen.

"Don't you believe it."

Hayley shook her head, very slightly- it was such a subtle movement that it was unlikely that Alex had even noticed it, and it was more unconscious than anything. She didn't believe Alex. She didn't believe that anyone could remain so calm at a time like this. Not to mention...hell, if someone had shot her she sure as fuck would want his blood. If her friends wanted to kill him for her, so much the better.

She shook her head again, considerably more violently, as Alex attempted to stand, and then succeeded. Oh no, BAD idea. Going to end badly. Definitely going to end badly. She didn't move, though. She couldn't move. She still couldn't think enough to process the thought of moving.

"Jonathan is dead."

That's more like it.

"What did I say? Playing is a zero sum game. Even if you win, you still lose everything."

I wouldn't lose everything. I'd lose a fucking LOT, sure, but not everything. I wouldn't lose Johnny. Johnny's at home. Waiting for me...

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE A SHOT AT THIS.

"You're angry, you're scared, you want to find the biggest stick and put a bigger hurting on the guy who put one on you."

Well...yeah, that's a fair assessment.

"Forget it. Cause then, you're dead too. Just like Jonathan."

Hayley blinked. She was starting to lose him. Of course, she wasn't exactly thinking clearly. He can't be either, not with a wound like that. He did lose quite a bit of blood...he needs to rest, but, like, we DEFINITELY can't stay here. There was a fuckin' gunshot and we're out in the middle of Club-Medland and there's no shelter here.

Alex was still talking...Hayley's thoughts were confirmed by looking at him. He definitely needed to rest. ASAP.

"If we want any chance of succeeding here, we don't just have to be ourselves. We're not good enough. We're stupid and angry and scared and that's exactly what they want us to be. We have to be better. We have to be brilliant. Anyone who wants to go after Jonathan, go after him. But you're a player if you do and you're no friend of mine if you play. As for me, I'm going to the fairground. I'm going to find a way of this island. Damn it, I plan on living. There's to much of life I've not seen yet."

Hayley said nothing. She'd realized something.

By the end of this game...Alex is going to hate me.

The next sound she heard was a scream- that thought quickly exited her head, and she managed to take control of her limbs enough to stand and rush over to where Alex had collapsed. The sound, hearing him scream-

That, that broke her heart.

For the moment, at least, she couldn't be angry. All her thoughts were focused on Alex. Her eyes were tearing up again. She ignored them.

Fuck it.

"Alex...why do you have to be such a fucking idiot?" Hayley forced a small smile that looked entirely out of place when compared to her eyes. "We...we do need to leave, but you've gotta at least let me help you, okay? Even fuckin' heroes get help every once and a while. Let me help you up."

Hayley reached out to his uninjured hand, hoping to pull him up.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Greens · Next Topic »
Add Reply