Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
White Knight Nightmare; B004: Start
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 03:33 PM (5,288 Views)
gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
(Jonathan continued from "This one time, I had to use a lamp as a pillow")

Jon paused as he saw the kid, staying low to the ground like Alex, though it didn't help him much considering he still poked up obviously, he didn't know the weapon besides it being a sword and that really was enough. Alex explained his name was Peter and he was some catholic guy. That didn't tell Jon much besides he wasn't likely to pay the game, unless he was one of those fanatics who want all sinners dead, in which case Jon would.

"....aim for the knees..." Alex muttered as Jon shook his head, what he wasn't going to do that, that was stupid. Jon was about to mention this when Alex stood up, Jon doing as well. Alex pitched the idea toward Peter as Jon held on to the gun.

"Yeah, what Alex said, we're trying to escape, hopefully no more people would die, except Danya of course" Jon said as he spat at the name and glanced at Alex. "I know you don't like killing, but that bastard is going down, one way or another" Jon said as he glanced back at Peter. "So Peter, what's it gonna be?"
Edited by gambit508, Aug 8 2010, 06:47 PM.
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jon rolled his eyes as Peter listed off reasons why this wouldn't work. Alex responded to him with some point about how they had targets already on them when a new figure entered the field and a feminine voice spoke.

""Hey, guys. Pretty fucked up, huh?" she said as Jon smacked his forehead, he knew that girl, her chest made it obvious. Last thing he needed right now was Charlene Norris to come over. He ignored her as he trained the gun on her, just in case, her type usually made it hard on people like them.

Jon watched as Alex started to write, with his height, he was able to look over the shorter student's shoulder very easily. He nodded as he watched what Alex wrote, made sense as the paper was passed to Peter as Jon sized up the group.

"Look, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we have to be ready for players, somebody is going to be playing. Shit, according to Alex's doohickey, we already lost one, probaly more. I got a gun, which I should point out to you guys is loaded and armed, just in case you think of taking me out." Jon sighed, "sorry, I don't trust you, granted I didn't trust you guys back at Bayview, so yeah. Alex here got some GPS with the locations of everyone else, and you got that sword Pete." turning to Charlene Norris, "I don't know what you got, but I honestly hope you are more than the dumb bitch you seem to be, if you would excuse my bluntness.

Jon sighed as he looked at the trio, "Sorry for pointing it out, we may not escape, in fact we probaly won't escape, however there's people here I want off this island, I'm sure the same holds true for all of you as well"
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter

v5 Concepts

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jon watched as Peter left, following the catholic until he was far enough away that Jon felt he wouldn't do anything. He was about to say something to Alex when Charlene replied to his insult by pulling out a gun from her pants, (If Jonathan was of the immature short, he would make a joke about that.) and started waving it. Jonathan kept the gun trained on her, if she tried to shoot either of them, then he would retaliate. Course since Jonathan knew nothing about this gun, he would probably just end up shooting the tennis court or something.

"Watch it Charlene, don't want to blow off anything important while it's down there"

Alex told the two to quit it, so Jonathan lowered his gun as two more people entered the greens, specifically girls, both of which were armed. The nearest one, some dark-haired chick with lit cigarette, had some weird sword, while the other one, some orange and pink haired girl, was wielding what seemed to be a spear. The former seemed to be a friend of Alex's, given the way she ran over to him and then said she wasn't going to kill Jon.

"Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me about of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief" Jon deadpanned as he turned back to Alex, who was quickly getting his cigarette fix. The leader of their dysfunctional group then said they had to keep moving. Jon nodded as he looked at the small group and chuckled.

"Well" Jon said, standing behind Alex like the second in command of some rebel leader, which in some way he was. "We ain't no Intrepid Six, I'll tell you that much, but they all ended up dead so that might be a good thing. I don't know most of you, some of you" Jon glared pointedly at Charlene on that line, "I don't care to know. We want out, we want our friends out, so the sooner we get off this fuckhole and go back home, the better." Jon said as he started moving towards the woods, he stopped halfway and turned back to Alex.

"You coming? After all, someone has to be the leader"
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jonathan moved back to the group as he listenied to the tail end of the argument one of the new girls had with Alex. He stopped next to the one girl, the one with orange and pink hair as he silently clicked his gun's safety back on and bent down, placing it in his bag. Alex seemed shaken about something, was the game getting to him, Jon wondered. The tennager snorted, figured as much, group this size, made sense they wouldn't last this long. He would of given up long ago himself, he had looked up enough about suicide that it wouldn't take long, hell he had a gun now, one quick shot back of the throat.

But no, Jon clenched his fist as he glared off to the distance as Alex made his big Braveheart speech. He was right, they didn't have anything to lose.......except....

Jon stood, using his six foot body to it's full imposing figure. "I have three questions, Alex." Jon pointed out toward the woods and he hoped other people. "I honestly couldn't give a crap about half the people in this school, I mean I don't want them to die or anything but I wouldn't bother carving a ephitet if they do, but I need you to promise that you'll let me look for one person in patricular, Anna Chase. Can you do that?" Jon stopped as he held brought his hand back holding up two fingers, "S
econd, I want to make sure you won't do anything stupid, this dealio is fine and all but if you go running into a place that's going to be a danger zone soon, don't expect me to bail your ass out."

Jon stopped as he bent down, checking his boots, he had put socks in them before they left if only due to the bugs that frequented cabins during this time, but as he did, he sighed. "It's not that I don't trust you will be able to pull this off, mate, but I'm just keeping an realistic view here, something your girlfriend" Jon nodded to Hayley as he stood up, "seems to realize that every plan needs one. Now that my point has been made, I have one last question"

At this Jon grinned as he looked at the group, "Group Campbell, could any of you spare a cigarette?"
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jon raised an eyebrow as Hayley made a comment about not trusting him. He understood but he had also seen enough horror movies to know that people who didn't trust the people with the best weapons didn't last long. He reached down pulling his gun out as he clicked the safety back off. Better to be safe than sorry if this was going to be the feeling of this group.

Alex tossed him a cigarette which Jonathan barely managed to grab as he mindlessly reached into his back pocket to put it away and ask for a lighter when he brushed against something metal. Jon stuck the cigarette in his mouth as he pulled out one of his lighters, the black one with a rose pattern on it, as he chuckled. "Sorry man" he grinned at Alex as he lit his cigarette, taking a long drag of it as he put the lighter in his jacket pocket. Then Charlene put in her two cents, saying Chase was probaly already dead.

"Shut up!" Jon shouted as he pointed the gun at her, not paying attention to the fact that he was pointing a gun at her as he glared at her with fury of a thousand suns, his hand clenching mindlessly into a fist as the trigger was pressed down and the gun went off, firing the ten bullets towards Charlene as Jon dropped to the ground, the gun falling from his hand. His hand hurt like hell, he gritted his teeth as he refused to look up to see if they hit, or even pay attention to what the others were saying. He couldn't hear anything, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry" he muttered, repeating it over and over as his eyes started to water. He hadn't meant to shoot anyone, he wasn't even suppose to be here. He was supposed to be at the camp, talking with Chase, maybe saying hi to that group who made those horror films. The cigarette butt dropped to the ground, the flame snuffing out as Jon stopped on it as he rose, grabbing his bag

Jon picked up his gun as he turned and rushed away, his bag slamming against him as he headed toward the woods as he tripped over a bump in the grass, falling to the ground as his gun wielding hand flew up, hitting him in the mouth.

Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jon lifted himself, picking up the gun from the grass as he lightly touched his face and winced, his lips were cut, as he picked up his bag as he heard Hayley call at him. Jon shook his head. He hadn't mean to shoot her. It had been an accident. He turned back, Charlene wasn't dead was she? His eye's widened as he saw Alex lying on the ground near Charlene. He must of blocked the bullet for her. He shook his head slowly, they probably thought he did it on purpose, hell he wasn't sure if subconsciously he had indeed meant to pull the trigger.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" he called as he started to move away, holding the gun forward in his other hand, his right hand still aching from the gunshot. "Don't come closer! I don't want anyone to get hurt!" he continued talking as he moved closer and closer to the edge of the Greens. Jon shuddered a bit as he wrenched his eyes from the sight as his movement started to increase as he put on speed, his arms moving widely as the bag slammed against him. "Don't let me hear you about you guys!" he called out, hoping to god they knew what he meant by that. He didn't want them to die, no one should die. But people were going to die, he knew that, they always died they'll was always people like the psycho killer ripoff from last time. He needed to protect Chase.....Jon paused in his thoughts. No, people had talked to him before, tried to be nice. He needed to make sure his class survived, he needed to kill Danya.

(Jonathan Jarocki continued Mirror Mirror)
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Greens · Next Topic »
Add Reply