Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Feeling Kind of Anxious; Boy #159 gets underway
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 02:57 PM (4,253 Views)
ChetV
Member Avatar
Reads too much manga.
[ * ]
((B154 - Johnathan McDowell START))

Uh... what?

Johnny slowly sat up, rubbing his head in confusion. How long was I out...? Johnny's vision was slightly blurry and couldn't focus on his environment for the moment. "Hey Michelle, I had the weirdest dream... something about a kidnapping. How long was I asleep?" He waited for a few seconds and received no response. "Uh...Michelle?" Once again, no response. Johnny thought she was still asleep, so he reached over, trying to shake her and get her to wake up. It didn't matter how far he extended his arm, he couldn't reach Michelle. He quickly rubbed his eyes and looked around carefully.

Where the hell am I?

He only saw a fence by his feet and ground all around him. He looked to the direction he was extending his arm. Michelle wasn't there, instead there were two bags. "Why are these bags her-" Although he didn't it to happen, things started to make sense. "It... wasn't a dream?" He tried to remember what was said in the introduction but couldn't quite remember much. He touched his neck, feeling the metal collar that was placed on him. All he knew was that trying to tamper with it would result in something bad, so he left it alone. Now realizing the bitter reality, a sign of despair appeared on his face.

On the bus he didn't have the guts to ask her out, and now they're stuck on an island where only one survives. "I'm such an idiot..." Johnny had a hard time pulling back the tears that forming, but he was able to manage. He pulled one of the bags, the one marked B154, towards him and looked inside. He found several supplies that could turn out useful. The one that caught his eye was a box. He tried to open it and noticed the ballerina inside. He chuckled a bit, "Heh, they want me to kill with this?" He promptly returned the box back into the bag.

He looked up again and tried to see if anyone was around. He noticed three people further down, although he couldn't tell if they were amiable or not. He decided the only way to do so was to go down there and meet them. As he got closer towards them, immediately recognized one of them. It was Trent Hunter, a member of the school's hockey team and a candidate for the school council. The other two he had seen around school, but didn't know them well. At least they seem friendly... maybe they've seen Michelle anywhere. He hurried over, with a small bit of hope, now seeing that they were planning to leave.

"Hey Trent wait up!"
Posted Image

Weapon: Cinderblock | "A GODDAMN CINDERBLOCK!" | Status: ALIVE | Location: The Swamp: Take, Eat

B154 - Johnathan "Johnny" McDowell | Weapon: Ornate music box with dancing ballerina | Status: ALIVE | Location: Southern Cliffs: Feeling Kind of Anxious
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ChetV
Member Avatar
Reads too much manga.
[ * ]
((Skipping Korazon to avoid inactivity))

Johnny was able to catch up to the group of three. It seems like they had a worried look on their faces. Well of course anyone would be worried if they were stuck on an island and forced to kill each other. Johnny was contemplating what to say to them, but no words came to mind. "Well... how is everyone?" He didn't really have a way to start a good conversation, but it was worth a shot at breaking the ice. Johnny scratched his head and looked around.

"What the heck?"

Johnny noticed the dead body impaled by the fence. He winced as he asked, "What happened to that guy?" Did they kill him? Did he do it himself? More importantly, people actually started playing? These were all questions that came to mind while looking at the corpse. They didn't seem aggressive, and they had no blood on themselves, so the likeliness was low. Johnny tried to avoid looking at the corpse and awaited for the answers to his questions.

"Oh, by the way, the name's Johnny."
Posted Image

Weapon: Cinderblock | "A GODDAMN CINDERBLOCK!" | Status: ALIVE | Location: The Swamp: Take, Eat

B154 - Johnathan "Johnny" McDowell | Weapon: Ornate music box with dancing ballerina | Status: ALIVE | Location: Southern Cliffs: Feeling Kind of Anxious

ChetV
Member Avatar
Reads too much manga.
[ * ]
"Uh...let's try going for the town, then. If there are other people, we'll just have to be careful, right? I've got no plans on getting shot by some asshole who decided to play."

Johnny shrugged and agreed with "Jane". He didn't think staying in one spot for too long was a smart choice. The people he was with at the moment also had no intention of playing either, so he felt comfortable around them. "I guess we should get going... time's a wastin'." Johnny picked up his bag and placed it over his shoulder. "Jane" seemed to have an idea of where she was going so he started to follow her. He didn't what Trent and the other guy was going to do, hopefully they would follow as well.

He had forgotten his second bag.

((Johnny continued elsewhere.))
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Southern Cliffs · Next Topic »
Add Reply