Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Testing Faith....1...2..3; THREAD CLOSED
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 11:42 AM (2,552 Views)
gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
(B036-Chris Davidson start)

"Wha?" the effeminate voice spoke out, groggily as Chris sat up, holding his head. The religious kid rubbed his eyes, as he tried to figure out where he was. Last thing he remembered was being on a bus, trying to say hi to some people when....then it was lost. Something else had happened.

Suddenly Chris' eyes flashed open, he remembered he was part of some game where he had to kill his fellow students. "No, that's insane" Chris said as he shook his head, blonde locks shaking as he did. Chris stood, he was on a beach of some sort. He could tell that much, which meant something was wrong. There weren't any beaches at the camp as far as he could remember.

Chris started to walk when he tripped over a couple of duffel bags on the ground. One he recognized as his, the white cross he had sewn into it was a dead giveaway, but the other one was new. "Must be the daypacks....with my..." Chris stopped, he couldn't imagine using a weapon to kill one of his classmates.

Chris dropped to his knees as he clasped his hands together as he started to pray. "God..."
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Chris opened his eyes as he finished his prayer noticed that he had company, the young kid freaking out for some reason. Chris reached into one of the duffel bags to grab his phone when he realized that he had something metallic in the pack, lifting it out, Chris realized it was a gun, a big one like the kind cowboys used. Chris tossed it aside into the sand. He wasn't going to play, he was sure of it, in fact he was going to leave the other pack where it was, no reason to keep it if he wasn't going to use it.

Chris slowly walked toward the new kid. "Hiya, I'm Chris! I go to your school, don't worry I'm not playing, though if you are, that's really bad and stuff, please don't kill me" Chris started sobbing as he dropped to his knees. "It's not fair, I was having fun, meeting new people after the move, everything was good and now it's all messed up again. Why did it have to be us? Why haven't the goverment stopped this, isn't that their job" Chris said as he shuddered, wiping away his tears.

"It's not fair" Chris sobbed again
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Chris continued sobbing as the other guy spoke and tried to make him feel better. The small christian had only cried like this twice before, the first time was when he broke his leg when he was three, the second was his mom.....Chris paused, if he died, his dad would be all alone. Nobody to be there with him. Chris sighed as he stood, when a loud bang caught his ears and pain shot through his body. He fell to his knees as he felt the lower left side of his face, a deep hole from what Chris now realized had been a gunshot.

Someone had shot him.

Chris's eyes glanced fearfully around as the beach started to fade from sight. He tried to speak to no avail, only giving some gargling noises as his last words. The boy fell back onto the beach, his blood soaking into the sand as Chris Davidson's eyes fluttered close

"I'm coming, Mom"

STUDENT B36-CHRIS DAVIDSON-DECEASED
Edited by gambit508, Aug 9 2010, 07:23 AM.
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Beach: North · Next Topic »
Locked Topic