Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twists and turns; Boy 102 start, open
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 11:11 AM (5,649 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Sorry for the delay))

This wasn't something Clio had planned on doing while she took the time to figure herself out. Holding two of her ex's hostage and then screaming at them wasn't something that was high on her priority list of things to do on the island. It was just above "experiment with sexuality" and just below "try out various gag weapons on self". It wasn't something one thought about often.

There seemed to be a consistant variable among the two guys in front of her, in that they both seemed to be under the impression that her gun was a musket, and they had the speed and reaction ability of ninjas. While ninja skills were helpful in a situation such as the one that presented itself, they were wrong. She could sure as hell shoot both of them without them reacting to either shot, would her hands have been better, but she couldn't let them have any more information than necessary.

She was so caught up in her mini panic, that she hadn't noticed Teo move forward.

Something was up, but Clio was clueless. Not so clueless as to not subcouncsiously notice that the situation seemed to becoming a lot more dire on her hand. She wasn't sure why she clenched onto her gun tighter, but she didn't question her hand's movement.

Teo...

"Clio, Nick's right you know. If you do manage to hit one of us, and keep in mind you might miss, the other will certainly take you down. We could resolve this peacefully. Sure you've killed those guys, but baby I understand. I know what this game is and I don't fault you for it. You always were smart Cli."

"Remember that time when we went to that archery range and they were resetting the targets. No one cared to factor in the change of elevation and were missing their shots and you just smiled, aimed a little to the left and bam, bulls eye, three out of three. Now that was smart babe. You want to do the smart thing now and we both know what it is."

"With those announcements you won't be getting many potential allies. But you already know that Cli, don't you? Still, you stand right in front of us, probably the only two boys on the island who really understand you."

"Now I'm not proposing a team, cause we're both competitive, that's why it would never work. But a mutual respect could go a long way - you know, no shooting until later on, I'm sure we can both agree that's the right thing to do."

It was mostly what Teo said, not what he did, that resounded with her. She wasn't immediatly moved by this, and going to cascade tears down her face, and repent herself immediatly as though she was a character who's actions needed to be written in a rush. No, it was mostly how much Teo remembered of their time together. To her, it wasn't like he was any different from most of the other guys she dated, though she liked to remember that he was among the biggest, but it was surprising to her how much he remembered of her. Her personality, her little acts in the time they spent together, which was rather fleeting, and it was this she realised too late what he was counting on.

Before she knew it, Teo was there, right beside her. His arm barred her main arm holding the gun, and as quick as it started, the gun was out of her hands for possibly the 4 time in the past 24 hours. Her arm was now wedged between Teo's body and his large arm, and now Clio was back to being a defenseless little girl again.

This was not boding well for the young killer.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He squeezed his hand around the weapon, it hurt. The little cuts stung as they pushed back into his skin against the handle.

Inside he was breaking, looking at the girl. The strangest things ran through his mind, things that didn’t seem that important or connected to anything at all. Then he realized they were things of home. The time at the pie shop, the liquor store where he’d go buy soda after school sometimes where the woman knew him by face but not by name, the local skate rink where his sister would always show him up. Those little things and memories that seemed so inconsequential before were suddenly everything and he’d do anything to have them back and be in them again.

His chest tightened and his eye lids fluttered a mile a minute.

“I just….I wanna go home,” he said in barley above a whisper.

Clio, she was a killer and she relished in her kills. Letting her go would be a mistake; she’d only come back to repay them with the kindness found in the barrel of a gun. She and the rest of the senior class were keeping him from home.

It’s not my fault. I have to. I have to. I have to.

“Waste her.”
things

Fanatic
Member Avatar
A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.
[ *  *  *  * ]
As quick as a flash Teo released Clio now that he had the gun and ejected the clip, letting it clatter to the ground and pulling back the slide to remove the chambered round. Tossing the pistol far away it slid in to the darkness of the warehouse right near the doorway. Putting his face close up to Clio's Teo smiled.

"See, that wasn't so tough now, was it hot stuff? Isn't it all better when you go with the flow?" He placed one hand gently on the girl's cheek. She had been a pretty good lay. Not the best he'd ever have but decent enough that she would actually move rather than lying still like most girls tended too. Plus the fact that she was vocal in bed was an added bonus.

"Waste Her"

Nick's deadpan voice echoed around the warehouse. The sudden silence seemed to amplify his voice, giving it an almost robotic twinge, cold and without remorse. Teo's face changed to an expression of grim concentration. His had slid from Clio's cheek slowly, moving to clasp around her neck. Being good in bed wasn't going to save her. He looked straight in to her eyes. This was a competition, there could only be one winner and when you competed you had to be ruthless, you couldn't play nice or take it easy. It was what had to be done.

Teo squeezed tight around Clio's neck, feeling each pulse of her heart as she burst in to a frenzy of movement. The small girl kicked and punched furiously at Teo to little effect. He was just too large, too strong and soon her eyes began to well in tears. Teo simply stared right back at her. His grip tightened.

-----------------

"Hey." Teo slid in next to the girl at the lunch table beaming as he placed a hand naturally on her shoulders. "I don't usually do this, but I felt like I needed to come over and say hi. There's a connection between us you know, just like one plus one equals two."

-----------------

Clio stopped beating on Teo, her flailing becoming more instinctual than thought out. Her pulse slowed

dum dum

dum dum

dum

dum

dum

----------------

"It's ok babe, we've both wanted this." Teo said, slipping his jeans off. This was a routine he had done many times and the girl in front of him smiled as she seductively removed her shirt and nodded. Teo looked at the photo on the bedside. A Picture. A four year old girl smiling brightly between a couple, somewhere in Italy from the look of it. The girl spotted the direction of his gaze and her eyes grew downcast. Teo stopped and walked over to the bed, putting his arm around her and sitting down. "What happened?"

---------------

Teo stopped.

He was choking a girl to death. Clio had all but ceased moving, her eyes still welled with tears but she no longer fought back.

What am I doing?

He released his grip and Clio fell to the floor, gasping for breath. Turning to Nick his eyes were stone cold. "No. If we do this, we do this right. We need to play smart and hard. This early on we can't have our names broadcasted like those who just were. It'd be kill on sight. We find people and make em off themselves, or at least make sure we don't get spotted doing it, not until later. We've got the advantage now. Nobody knows we're playing."

He motioning to the spluttering Clio. "We kill her that all changes. I'd rather retain the uncertainty of others for a little while longer." Teo bent down picking up the bullet and the ejected clip, throwing them at Clio and pointed to the exit. "Get out. I promised we'd avoid each other and have a truce at least for now and a Weinstock keeps his word. Try anything stupid and we both know how it ends."

He knew this wasn't the smartest play, but for now he couldn't bring himself to end the life of someone he knew, someone that on some level he did care about even though it was so long ago. Pumping and dumping was one thing, but to feel someone's life drain away at your fingers was something else. He had decided to play, but Teo knew he would have to start with someone he didn't know.

He turned away, a flicker of movement behind a crate catching his eye.

"Let's go over there Nick. Give Clio a second to recover. She'll get lost I'm sure of it."

He hoped Nick didn't see the hesitation in his eyes.

Edited by Fanatic, Oct 4 2010, 04:42 AM.
Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As soon as started, it was over. Teo had released her from his grasp, and now she realised how much the roles had changed. She wasn't a threat to them anymore, simply a plaything. They had the weapons, they had the size advantage, and all Clio was left with was a saying that suited her situation perfectly: regalmente avvitato. It roughly translated into English as something along the lines of "royally fucked".

Teo was so close to her she could smell his sweat and see his tounge make the individual movements that were words. His large hand met her face, and he was smiling at her. Clio knew that a step in any direction meant either death by the guy behind him with the large blade, or death to the front of him by god-knows whatever the hell Teo knew in terms of martial arts.

For once, in her what seemed to be at that very moment a fleeting time on the island, she was truly terrified for her life.

And then Nick spoke.

"Waste Her."

Her eyes flickered towards the man in front of him, who's expression changed so quickly it was like trying to keep track of a racing greyhound. It took her a while to comprehend that Nick, the one she honestly, god-strike-her-down-if-she-lied-to-anyone wanted to know but never got the chance to, was now her excecutioner. Before she could even move, Teo's hand met her throat.

She never stood a chance.

He wasn't squeezing yet, only had her by a chokehold. It gave her enough time to try and plead her chances.

"No, no plea-"

Almost enough time anyway.

The little veins in her throat stood no chance against the large Israelite hands that squeezed. It would have thrown Clio back had her figure not been stapled in place like a large wooden doll. One that was now trying to pry it's way out of his hand through means of punches to his arms, kicks to his legs. They were worthless! They weren't meant to be worthless!

THIS WAS NOT HOW SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO END IT.

NO.

A billion thoughts rushed through Clio's head at once, all screaming through her ears like a jet plane. Do something! Get out! Apologize! Offer yourself! Get out! GET OUT! GET! OUT! NOW!

It wasn't doing anything, the endless barrage of week punches to Teo's arm was getting weaker by the second. In a vane attempt to try to weaken him further, she tried digging her nails into his arm. It worked as worthlessly as the punches did.

The thumping in her head grew stronger by the second and now it seemed like a chorus or beating. Clio could hear ever little movement in her body, from the smallest twitch in her now almost-paralyzed legs to the whistling of the hair wrapping itself around nothing as it started to fade like firewood in the night. The limbs tried their best to keep running, but now it was turning into overtime, the workers who operated her legs were now calling it quits, while her arms were overclocking. It was becoming harder and harder to keep them from falling limp beside her figure. And all the time, she was crying like mad. This was how it was going to end? Not some glorious battle, or a fight to the death, or even being killed by a vengeful parent, but by a fellow student who also wanted to play, to win? The day was becoming like night, as the tears started to obscure her vision. Her death seemed close, yet she realised how alone she really was. She had people he wanted to protect her, didn't she? The girl with the pink hair, and the one who looked just like her, where were they? They left her, just like everyone else in her life, which was shortly coming to an end in the following seconds as the blood began to form in her eyes, almost making her left one the same colour as the-

But it didn't stay that way for long. Her legs met the earth once more, and the feeling that reached them was indescribable. That feeling was swallowed up by the tears that would flow from Clio's eyes, weeping, gasping like a dying walrus in the mud, as everything began to blur into one.

I'm alive...

And once again, she was still in the submissive postion in this fight. Teo stood over her, as she registered the small gun parts hitting her as she lay there on the ground like a cawing animal.

Teo was being the big man again, and she was now his little girl, like so many a night together. He was sparing her. He was letting her live.

He was letting her live.

He. Was letting. Her. Live.

Live.

The choking that erupted from Clio started to slow down, but the tears were flowing just as strong. The relief, no not relief, the shame that was filling her up as she sat there, like a scared little puppy, while Teo ordered her out, was nothing that she ever thought she would feel on this island.

But she didn't waste the opportunity presented to her.

Her hands weakly fumbled around at the ground beneath her. Her left ring finger burrowed too deep, and the nail snapped against the ground. Not even caring, she found her clip, and her bag behind her was now as comforting as a warm pillow. A pillow that she wanted to carry to sleep. But now wasn't the time. Grabbing the bag to her chest again, she ran out the door, scooping up her gun on the way. Her entire worth was scattered along the jumping surface of the bag's top, like some sort of sick twist between a farmers market and a carnival game. And that was where they would stay.

She didn't stop running. An ending to an act that she wasn't sure whether she even managed a victory this time beseached her, and she didn't care.

((Clio Gabriella, Act 4 Conclusion. Act 5 will continue after Intermission...))

Edited by Brackie, Oct 28 2010, 09:15 PM.

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Sorry for the delay))

Nick only watched as Teo squeezed the life from Clio. Then just as quickly as he had started, he let her go, told her to run. She picked up her things and flew down the dark hallway, with only the pitter patter of her steps remaining when she was too far-gone into the shadows to be seen anymore.

Nick picked up the flashlight he had dropped during his altercation with Simon and shined it down after her. The light didn’t illuminate much, just a beam sucked into the black space. He shifted and shined the light at Teo as he explained his reasoning. The boy stood still, trying to figure out why Teo had done what he’d done. He didn’t believe his reason, but he couldn’t read him well enough to know what the real reason was.

“BS, Teo. You could have killed her. She’s already on the island’s most wanted for killing two people before us. No one would have said a thing if we said we killed her in self defense. She doesn’t even care. She killed the violin player and she doesn’t even care. You heard her. She was the one who killed Chris….” he said, remembering the other girl he had almost strangled in a rage. She had been telling the truth. “The goth girl was a sick thing to cut off his head, but Clio…..she was…proud. There’s no one on this island who would have blamed us for cutting her down.”

His fingers ran up and down the wooden handle of the hunga munga. The rough feeling of the wood blended in his mind with the memory of Clio. His fingers cut back and forth between the grainy, cold present and the smooth, warm, past. The straight lines jumped to curves, then back again.

Push her out. She’ll kill you the first chance she gets.

No more past. Just Teo and Nick standing in the dark. He moved the flashlight away from Teo and sat on a container.

“Teo,” he said, breaking the silence. “It’s not supposed to be easy. If it was, well…but it’ll get easier. Everything gets easier the more you do it. Even this.”

He took a deep breath. “But I guess you’ve got some point. Maybe it’s best if we don’t get famous for a little while. ”

All around the hallways were empty and dark, with only the thinnest bit of natural light seeping through occasionally. They looked to him like the type of place something frightening might hide. Were the scary things in the dark worried about other scary things in the dark? The thought had never occurred to him. Scary kids, scaring kids.

He leaned back to put his hand behind him, but overestimated how far back the container went, leaned into nothing and fell backwards over the other side.
things

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gracie clutched the duffel tightly against her chest; her dismal excuses for fingernails burrowing deeply into the canvassed bag as she listened to the scene play out behind her. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that the threesome wasn’t engaged in a friendly tea-party, happily sharing scones and talking about the latest trouble with the Jamis dickhead down the street. Tension was threatening to overtake her, the scene behind her practically ripping at the seams with animosity. She felt like she was on the outside looking in, watching her own events from the previous day acting out in front of her. It was crazy trippy.

Two-thirds of the Bizarro-Musketeers had been identified, though the third remained on the tip of her tongue, tangible but ultimately elusive. The identified boy was one of the Nicks, she’d have guessed Reid—it was dark— but she’d know that ear splitting voice anywhere. Nick LeMonde, a.k.a Flamer LeMonde, was so far beyond obnoxious that there wasn’t even a proper way to describe the levels of obnoxiousness dude had, like, hello, I don’t want to shake you’re freaking hand, so back the hell off. And she knew, it was hard not too. She didn’t care how many ‘girlfriends’ he had, though ‘beards’ would probably be a better title for them. Guy was a major fudge-packer—he could put Hershey out of business type of fudge-packer. Maybe Mr. Mystery was his secret showmance, it definitely seemed like it. On Nick’s part, anyway. His buddy didn’t sound gay, at least.

Gracie leaned back, not feeling the need to muffle her own breathing anymore as the voices of the trio rose. She let her head relax against the hard metal of the storage container at her back, still letting the conversation engulf her. Mr. Mystery was smooth. She could practically feel her panties flying down her legs as he calmed friggin’ Queen Hoe, Clio Gabriella. Like, hi, sorry to say, but Clio wasn’t even that freakin’ cute, come on now. Why would you even waste your time on her? Not only was she a major twat, a murderous twat at that, but you could’ve probably done over a pig’s head with a hammer a few times and it’d still be better looking than Clio Gabriella. Purple streaks? Really? Is this 1983? And those clothes, those freakin’ clothes. Oh you made them yourself? I could hardly tell. What material did you use? Garbage bags? Screw off, bitch—you’re nothing. Hell, maybe she could give Anna a call and have her hex that murdering whore into dust, she had it coming. It’d do her well to enjoy what was left of her life, because she was dying just like the rest of them—being a ‘player’ didn’t give her special privileges. Just a matter of time.

And that time was now, apparently. Whether it was the beyond sketchy conversation or the, y’know, threat to waste someone that tipped Gracie was up to interpretation, though. Instinctively, Gracie freed a hand from her death-grip on the bag and picked her rifle up from the hard ground, still hanging on every word erupting from behind her. She wasn’t going to be a dipshit this time, she needed to assess the situation; running around the island like a freakin’ rhino wasn’t going to work.

Whatever, she could be flexible. And seriously, to give credit where credit’s due, she handled that whole friggin’ situation over in the Fun Fair amazingly. Like, come on. Not only did she get what she went there for, but she also managed to metaphorically bitch-slap not one, but two trolls. Who else could say they did that? Not many, at any rate. The twinge in her heart as she thought of silly, silly retard baby stirred her back to reality. The heaviness weighing down on her because of the situation had yet to leave and she was beginning to think it’d never dissipate. She’d be walking around the island with a freakin’ sumo sitting on her chest—lovely. Whatever, she’d let Anna friggin’ Dinkley know the hell she put her through the minute she saw her again. Better not die before then, okay?

In the meantime, however, an overwhelming silence had replaced the raucous fighting of the trio following Nick’s order. Instantly, Gracie’s heart began pounding at her chest, practically blasting off the walls of the warehouse in the silence.

One,

Two,

Three,

She began counting, not fully aware why she was doing it. Clio was a murderer, she didn’t care about Gracie or Gracie’s well-being, so why in God’s name was she worried about that whore? She didn’t care. She didn’t care.

Twelve,

Thirteen,

Fourteen,

In what was either a moment of sheer stupidity or overwhelming curiosity, Gracie shakily peered around her container—still not fully sure what she wanted to see. It wasn’t her choice, however, as Teo Weinstock—‘roid head to the extreme—had his beefy hands wrapped around Clio’s neck, slowing taking the girl’s life from her.

Twenty,

Twenty-One,

Twenty-Two,

And then he let her go, just like that. He had her. He had her. Gracie wasn’t sure if she was disappointed, or what she was feeling. The game had to have been getting to her, the immense pressure finally break her down and turning her into Kyle and Clio, delighting in watching her competition—her competition? Seriously? Pull it together. For the love of God, pull it together. Who’s gonna take care of the kids if you go nuts, huh? If you can’t keep it together for yourself, think of them, please.

Clio whizzed past her head, running with a new lease of life toward the entrance. Behind her, Teo and Nick spoke with hushed words, just soft enough that Gracie couldn’t pinpoint what they were saying. For a moment, she sat there lost in her thoughts about A.J and the boys, the dire need to get back home to them suddenly becoming too much to handle. In an instant she stood up, pack and rifle in her hands and walked toward Nick and Teo.

They were strong. They could help her, with them she could get to the end—she was sure of it.

“I would’ve just killed her,” Gracie said, keeping her pace toward the boys “You’re better men than I am. Well, y’know, obviously.”

She stopped and flashed them a smile.

“Would you help me? I could use a snuggle-buddy. It gets cold at night, yeah?”

They were strong.

And dangerous.

Posted Image

I◄◄

Fanatic
Member Avatar
A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Shitpost but we REALLY need to get a move on here))

No sooner had Clio disappeared from the area than another girl stepped out of the shadows. Teo was momentarily taken back by surprised but quickly recovered as Gracie spoke up. Gracie Wainright. Despite her copious amounts of makeup and ridiculously styled hair still rocked a pretty hot body and her tits were decent too. Still he had a girlfriend. Who would be watching right?

Teo didn't know. Tash wasn't one for violence and he had already decided to play. Would she forgive him for that? He didn't know. Catching a little on the side wouldn't be any less forgivable then killing someone he was sure. As Clio's footsteps receded in to the distance he flashed that charming smile of his after giving a curt nod to Nick. Indicating that they would discuss it later. Gracie was touting a rifle and after disarming one crazed lady with a gun Teo didn't really want to run through the process again. Get Gracie asleep and the two could decide what to do with her. Worse came to worse at about 150 pounds the two could easily overpower her.

"Sure babe. It's getting late too. We should find a shipping container and camp it out. At least for a while. You get some sleep while Nick and I keep a watch out k? We'll swap it up later."

He needed a little time to discuss with Nick their far reaching plans. It had become messy and the moral lines were getting a little blurred. All in all Teo wasn't coming off that well psychologically from the run in with Clio. He needed a little time to assess. He still retained the facade of bravado but a slight twitch almost emerged before sheer willpower pulled it down again.

((Teo Weinstock continued elsewhere...))
Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
Spoiler: click to toggle

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nick picked himself up off the floor and brushed the dust from the front of his shirt. It seemed they had more company and more female company at that.

Teo lit up the dark with his smooth smile and started talking to her.

Well he seems to have cheered up real fast.

Nick made sure he still had a hold on his weapon and then looked closer at the girl. Despite his aim to know the entire senior class, he couldn’t quite remember her name. He recognized her by look, but he couldn’t place her in any sports or clubs.

“Wainright,” he said after his mind finally retrieved the file on her.

The offer to snuggle drifted by him mostly unnoticed as her words were drowned out by the momentary revival of his excitable nature brought about by the thing she was holding.

“Oh neat!”

He leaned in close to look at the gun. His eyes scanned as best they could, trying to pick up details.

“It’s a Mosin-Nagant bolt action rifle! It’s Russian, they’ve been using them since like, the start of the 20th century. I wonder how old this one is. Looks newish. The 7.62x54 cartridges were originally designed for the Mosin and in fact, it’s the oldest cartridge still in regular combat use. They’re great for accuracy. They use ‘em a lot as sniper rifles and outside of the military for hunting, it’s not that heavy and the recoil isn’t too bad. The only problem is that since it’s a bolt action it takes a little while to fire sometimes,” he spouted off.

“Lucky,” he sighed.

He was called back to Earth by Teo’s suggestion of sleep. He nodded.

“Yeah. S’late. Guess we better hit the hay for a little while.”

((Nick LeMonde continued in The Various Downsides of Being "Paranoid as Balls" ))
things

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Uh.. yeah, it is," Gracie said, edging her gun slightly away from Flamer. And before you ask, no, you can't have it-- I don't care if your poopshoot is starting to feel empty, you're not gonna get it. And honestly, he had that freakin' kitchen knife on steroids, there was no need for her to even think about handing her baby over. Not to mention that close call with the freakin' self appointed Queen of Sheba. She was smarter than that, smarter than the Tweedles in front of her anyway.

"Oh God, you're a lifesaver, Teo," she smiled, absent-mindedly rearranging the weight of her pack on her shoulder. Riiiiight, big guy, you're crazy if you'd think she'd trust you to 'look out' for her, screw that.

Still, the foundation of a relationship is built on trust.

"I'm actually not super tired though, don't let me hold you guys up, okay?"

But sadly for Teo, Gracie wasn't looking for a relationship. Nobody said you needed to trust a meat-shield.

[[Gracie Wainwright continued elsewhere]]

Posted Image

I◄◄

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · The Warehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply