Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Break Up And Break Down; Start of (the end of) G010
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 10:47 AM (9,840 Views)
Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Dave Morrison, continued from Mirror Mirror))

Dave sighed as he was dragged through the Carnival. It was pretty much all ground he'd covered earlier, but he just decided to let Roland struggle though, figuring out his own way around. So he just decided to let Roland bark his commands to him and the slightly saner girl.

I really need to ask for her name at some point before I give myself a headache.

"Hey, What's your Na-?" Dave was cut off by shouting, and followed Roland behind some bins. The smell was foul, whatever was in there had long since composted. Dave held his breath and peeked his head up over one. He could see shit was going down, some kind of hostage situation. It was pretty close, too. He was surprised to notice that he actually knew two of them.

"Shit, that's Kyle, I think... and Gracie?" He tried to keep his voice low, mostly to keep Roland happy. Dave was more than convinced that even if he talked normally they probably wouldn't hear him over the screaming. "Yeah, definitely Gracie pulling the emo's hair."

Dave looked over at the slightly saner girl, then back to Roland. He could already tell he was gonna do something stupid.

"Roland, don't do it, Bro." He said, trying to dissuade him, even knowing it probably wouldn't get him anywhere. "Gracie's an obnoxious bitch, but she don't have it in her to be a murderer. She's probably just angry the emo tried to steal her happy meal or something."

"We should just hang back and-" Roland started motioning for them to join him in his inevitable idiotic crusade to rescue the damsel in distress.

"Fucking Dumbass!" Dave said, quickly moving towards him, and trying to stop the guy who was... almost a foot taller than him...

This is not gonna end well.
Edited by Badb, Aug 14 2010, 10:08 PM.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing approved.))

Roland had his back turned, using some crazy military hand gesture for Dave and the girl to follow him in what was undoubtedly some suicide attack against the huge bitch holding a goddamn rifle.

""I'm going to get that girl bac-"

Alright Dave, Now or never.

Dave rushed forwards, arms outstretched, staying low and picking up whatever speed he could before tackling Roland to the ground. Despite Roland's size advantage, Dave managed to take him down pretty easily. Dave stayed on him, trying to shift his weight to keep Roland face down on the floor. It didn't work, Roland managed to turn over. He debated just putting his knife to his throat and stopping him that way, but decided against it. He was struggling too much, Dave figured he would've ended up slashing his throat by accident or some other stupid fucking twist of fate.

"Roland, let her go." He grunted, still struggling to restrain Roland. "Either we let her go, or the three of us are getting intimate with the business end of that goddamned rifle she's holding."

Roland said something cliched about not letting her get away, and Dave gritted his teeth.

"Yes we fucking can, okay?" Dave's hands were getting numb, he felt his grip weaken. Roland must've realised, cause he took the opportunity and ran with it, trying to shove Dave back. He shouted something about not wanting to sit back and watch, and Dave almost burst out laughing. "Fuck, I'll cover your eyes, then."

Dave grunted, this was taking more out of him than he'd thought. He managed to keep his grip for a few seconds longer before Roland's elbow caught him in the nose and finally broke his hold. Dave got back up and felt the small trickle of blood coming down his upper lip. Roland looked over at where the whole hostage deal had taken place, before looking back at Dave and asking him what he'd just done.

"I just stopped you getting us fucking murdered, that's what!" Dave pulled out a tissue from his pocket and put it up to his bleeding nostril. "Or was your plan to use me as a fucking meat-shield all along?"
V5:
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I completely agree," Dave looked over to the other girl "Total fucking communication breakdown, right there."

Dave pulled himself backwards, resting his back on the stand. Roland pointed his sword at his gut, opting to go for the 'I have a sword, you should listen to me' method of morale boosting speech. He started bitching about psychological warfare and how deep down they were all evil, and all that kind of bullshit. Dave stopped paying attention about pretty quickly in, more focused now on his nose bleeding all over the place than anything else.

Roland took the sword away. Right, that was a start. Then he pointed at Dave to get his attention or something. He must've realised the sword wasn't working. Roland talked about how he was his team-mate, and how he was gonna get everyone off the island and be a huge fucking hero. Dave didn't buy it. Not one bit of it. He knew that when it came down to it Roland was just going to get himself killed. Hell, Dave just saved his ass from getting shot and the thanks he'd gotten was a bloody nose and threats.

"Listen." Dave folded his tissue in half, stuck it back up to his nose and looked back at Roland. "I'm not a part of any fucking team, alright? I don't have to take orders from you, or anyone. Right now, I'm content with the fact I still have a pulse and my head on my goddamned shoulders. Everyone else can quite frankly get fucked for all I care. Do I make myself clear?"

No fucking use. Roland completely fucking ignored him and went back on his idea of saving the other girl. His 'team' was certainly off to a flying start.

There was a loud thump, and Roland looked like he was about to piss himself. He asked the obvious question and glanced back around everywhere.

"Yeah, I fucking heard it."

Dave looked over the trash can and saw... smoke? The fuck? Great, to top all the rest of the shit that had already happened there was a goddamned arsonist running around. Dave looked at the mexican girl and then back at Roland. He was already motioning for them to follow him. Dave didn't think he had it in him to tackle him again, so he went for his back up plan.

"Y'know what?" Dave looked over at Roland. "If you wanna get yourself killed, this time I wont fucking stop you. Don't let me stand in your way. Just fucking go do your little suicide rush. But I'm staying right where I am, alright?"
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fuck, was that a chainsaw?

Using the cart for support, Dave managed to pull himself up just enough to get a decent view of what was going on. The smoke had cleared now, and he could see the girl on the floor clearly. Either she'd been killed in the smoke or some other Superman Wannabe must've jumped in to save her. He looked over at Roland, creeping towards some guy Dave'd never met. He'd realise it soon, that Dave was right, that keeping his head down was the way to go, that-

Dave blinked. No way. He had to be fucking seeing things. Had to have lost more blood than he'd thought from his cuts. No way had Roland just stabbed the guy in the neck. No, he wasn't seeing things. Behind his BS about saving people, Roland was worse than the people he wanted to 'save' people from. The prick who joined in didn't surprise Dave, fucking Alex Rasputin, one of the hockey players. What did surprise Dave was when he picked up the chainsaw and sticking it in the poor bastard's stomach.

Dave turned green. Both Roland and that fucker Rasputin were covered in blood, organs, bone, flesh... He heaved. He couldn't hold it any longer. He was scared right now. Fucking scared. This was someone they'd never been provoked by, and they'd just slaughtered him like it was nothing. What the fuck was Roland gonna do when he got back to the girl who'd tried to murder him with a trumpet and the guy who'd just fucking tackled him to stop him doing shit like that?

"We gotta get the fuck out of here." He looked over to the Mexican girl. Surprisingly, the bitch who'd threatened someone with a trumpet had turned out to be the sane one. That was just great. "If Roland's gonna do something like that to some random fucker, he's probably got worse in store for the two of us that ACTUALLY hurt him. Just... follow my lead and let's hope they don't notice us, I guess. Unless you wanna lead the way."

Dave pulled himself to his feet. He hurt all over, his bloodied knees feeling the worst of it. It didn't matter. He just wanted the fuck out of there, right now. He checked that Roland and Ra Ra Rasputin were busy in their maniacal glee or whatever the fuck they'd do with the corpse, and made his way towards the exit as quickly as his busted kneecaps would take him.

((Dave Morrison, continued in Time Is Not On Our Side))
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Fun Fair · Next Topic »
Add Reply