Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
D-Day
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 10:27 AM (8,181 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jason Clarke continued from False Awakening. GMing of Dutchy approved by Little Boy))

While Jason was the last person to move from the group's original location, when he finally started moving, he moved. The result was that he passed Roland and Brendan on his way to the scene of the action. Needless to say, what he saw wasn't very good.

He didn't know who it was, but there was a black haired girl lying on her back (Kimberly - he recognized her from class, but that was it), a bandage and blood covering her left shoulder. He noticed three people there - Sarah, who was kneeling by the girl who had been shot, as well as a redheaded girl and a guy with messy hair (Bridget and Steve, but Jason didn't know that). The adrenaline was still in his body, so he didn't see Dutchy. He just walked over to the main group, by Bridget, and looked at the wound. He covered his mouth in shock. He chugged the rest of his beer, mostly in an attempt to draw up some courage, even if it was from a more liquid source, and put the empty can back in his bag. Kimberly's shoulder was covered in blood, and the constant flow showed that the bleeding had yet to stop.

It was then that he noticed Dutchy. Judging from his position, the guy was a wreck. He just walked over to Dutchy, dropped Sarah's shield and offered his hand to the sobbing boy as he knelt down.

"Hey, Dutchy." Jason whispered. Drat. He helped Dutchy up. "Don't worry. We'll get out of here." He patted Dutchy on the shoulder, picked up the shield and walked over to Kimberly and Sarah, placing the shield to Sarah's right.

Jason looked at the wound. While he was no medical expert, he was very well read from hours reading books and going online. The result? While Jason was untested, he did know some theories of controlling bleeding. The main ones that he knew were basic: bandages, pressure, and the only one which Jason could see had never been attempted, elevation. He looked at Sarah, who was been holding bandages on the wound. She, like Dutchy, was in a crying fit.

No wonder. Chances are, we're probably all going to die. Jason looked down for a second, and then looked back up to Sarah, and thought well about what his next words would be.

"Um, hey. I got your shield back." He was about to say more, when a queasiness came in Jason's stomach. He ran off, one hand on his stomach, one hand on his mouth, and walked a little bit away from the group, splashing some water on his face. Then he came back, and asked:

"Is there anything I can do to help?"
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Post order broken with permission from all involved.))

Jason was hoping to help out. Hell, even a "we've got this covered, thanks," would have been good. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. The redhead (Bridget) turned to him and said:

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to come up here, while my friend is injured from a fucking gun shot, and all you can think of is to make sure someone had a fucking shield?" Okay. Not going well. But a genuine offer of assistance was always nice, right?

"You can stop being an annoying fucking twat and know when you're not needed. So I suggest you use those legs of yours to fuck off before I render you unable to do so." Ow. She was pissed. And quite possibly totally serious. It hadn't occurred to him until then, but the problem was clear: he just didn't fit in. He had assumed that because they weren't playing to win and in a group that he could join with little problem. The thought hit him so hard that he didn't pay attention to Roland's (gentler) agreement with Bridget.

Joining these guys won't work. It will just all of us in the long run. He shook his head at Bridget's scathing commentary on Jason's contributions to the group.

"All right. You don't want me here, so I won't stay." Jason walked off, his disappointment with his efforts evident, bags around his shoulders. When he was about ten feet away from the group, he turned back. "Oh, by the way, I know I've been a douchebag, but I'm really sorry about your friend, and I hope she gets better. I hope I see you all again under better circumstances." He walked away, head down.

I can't survive alone. I'll just be eaten alive. I need to find someone.

((Jason Clarke continued in Accidental Acrophobia))
Edited by decoy73, Aug 23 2010, 07:52 PM.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Beach: East · Next Topic »
Add Reply