Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Waking Up is Hard to do; B055: Start - TOPIC CLOSED
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 06:31 AM (4,078 Views)
D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(G077 - Andrea Raymer Start)

Sure. Every fanboy or fangirl had thought about it. Maybe they'd talked about it with friends as they watched the show. Maybe they'd done so online, joking around with other like-minded teenagers. Maybe they'd just daydreamed about it. But at one time or another, everyone who watched Survival of the Fittest had imagined what they'd do if it happened to them.

And Andrea Raymer was no different. She was, as she'd readily admit, a bit of a fangirl. She wasn't OBSESSED or anything, SOTF was just... matched to her personality. So she'd joked, she'd given it thought. When you were boasting on the Internet, it was easy to talk about how awesome you'd be. She'd posted on a couple message boards how she'd pop up, ready to go with a sarcastic one-liner, and how she'd totally be the next Dodd or Calvert (Not the next Riz, though, that dude was a fucking nutball). Other kids had talked about how they'd come up with genius escape plans, or how they'd be badass assassins, or how they'd go all the way and come face-to-face with Danya only to beat his ass.

Andrea didn't think anyone had ever said they'd begin the game lying on their ass in the middle of a forest, wondering where their other flip-flop was. And she sure as hell didn't think anyone had imagined their first words to the SOTF-watching public being "ughhhhghhhhbleeeergh".

-------------------------------

"ughhhhghhhhbleeeergh..."

God, she was groggy. Well OK, that made sense. She was always groggy when she woke up, at least until she got her daily stimulation going. Andrea Raymer was not a morning person. She just needed some coffee, or a Red Bull, or a couple pills, and she'd be raring to go.

Wait, raring to go for what, exactly?

Andrea blinked. She was lying on her back on the ground, and her glasses were crazy askew on her forehead. Well that didn't make any sense. Why had she gone to sleep with her glasses on?

"Ugggggh."

She raised her head and saw her legs splayed out in front of her. Not to mention that she was still wearing her clothes. Including her flip-flops. One of them, at least. Why had she gone to sleep with her shoes on?

And while she was at it, why were there trees all around her? What, did she sleep through the whole bus ride and now it was the next morning? Did they just dump everyone out of the buses once they got there?

"This sucks."

Yup. Wait, she hadn't said that. She thought. She wasn't alert enough to form complete sentences yet, even those as basic as "This sucks". Andrea did something vaguely resembling a sit-up, pushing her glasses down as she did. A jolt shot through her brain, and she shut her eyes, pressing her fingers to her forehead in an attempt to stem the sudden headache.

"OH-GO-FUCK! My head!"

Well, there was an approximation of a sentence, at least. Maybe once that pain subsided, she could start figuring shit out.

v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Head, clearing. That was good. She opened her eyes and looked up.

Nick Reid, standing there. Looking down at her. He didn't look happy. Didn't sound happy either. That probably wasn't good.

"Uh, hey Nick."

And that was definitely a Molotov cocktail, of all things, in his hand.

Molotov cocktail.

Last year, one of those had burnt half of Melina Frost's face off.

Andrea's heart rate jumped about 200 beats a minute. Ho-leeeee shit. Hooo-leee...

"Holy shit." It came out sounding flat. "Holy shit. It's... it's SOTF. It's SOTF. It's fucking Survival of the Fittest." Was she talking to Nick or to herself? Andrea didn't know. She was too busy breathing, in and out, in and out; she was practically hyperventilating here, but who could blame her; she was actually on Survival of the Fucking Fittest, and she was remembering the introduction and the teachers, and holy crap, holy...

"Holy crap. Uh, heh heh heh, uh, sorry Nick it's just, holy fucking shit."

It was dawning on her she might not be presenting the best image to someone like Nick Reid. Andrea knew he didn't like her much. Plus it wasn't exactly a secret around Bayview that she liked SOTF. She grabbed her knees, hands shaking. Holy crap, the adrenaline. Who knew a natural high could be so potent?

"Uh yeah, so fancy meeting you here too, Nick. I uh, see you've got a bottle there. I dunno, I haven't checked my bag yet and uh...."

She glanced over at her bag. Oh god. That was just the cherry on top. G077. They'd given her Dodd's freaking number. Andrea let out a sudden, gasping burst of laughter.

"Oh god! Oh god sorry Nick but I really need to take a second here and uh... uh, I think I heard someone else around just give me a second here...."

Please let him give her a second.
v6!
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Her breathing was starting to steady, and Andrea was trying to look at the positives of her current situation. Not the whole situation at large, she wasn't quite ready for that. Just the current situation.

For example, at least Nick Reid clearly wasn't one of those kids who shot into happy-psycho-I KEEL YOU mode right after awakening. And at least she wasn't actually wearing an SOTF shirt thanks to school policy, that would make things even more uncomfortable. Yeah, Andrea needed all the positives she could get, given that she was facing an angry teenager who had a convenient and probably unsympathetic target at his feet, one who had just woken up and didn't know what her weapon was and only had one shoe and-- a plan?

Oh yeah, don't be TOO think with laying on the venom, Nick Reid.

But a plan?

Did she have one? Or anything that could remotely resemble one?

"Plan? Uh, plan, plan, plan... OK, I uh, can tell that this is a, uh, a really crappy situation for you, well and for everyone of course, and if you really want to know..."

Andrea trailed off and shook her head. Yeah, this wasn't working. "Look, I just woke up, seriously lemme think about that a couple minutes. There's, uh, there's always plans and stuff..."

Ugh. That would just leave him brimming with confidence in regard to her insight and cunning. At least she was calming down. A bit. She glanced down at her bag again, aware that she wasn't the only one doing so. 77. That SO had to be on purpose. Maybe when she got some time to think she could figure out whether it was a joke or a good omen.

And speaking of her bag, Nick delivered another oh-so-hilarious quip, before half-asking, half-telling her to open it. He didn't miss a beat, did Nick Reid. Ah, and then there was a smashing sound in the bushes. This was just getting better and better.

"It's uh, it's someone all right, they're pretty close. Ummm, it's probably unlikely that they're gonna be someone that's a, uh, a player just yet, we're still pretty early... kay, I'm opening my bag."

Gingerly, she folded her legs and pulled the bag into her lap. As she drew the zipper, Andrea felt her heart rate shooting back up. Well, it WAS exciting, even if that was one tidbit she wouldn't express to Nick in a million years. There was no way of knowing whether she'd been given an awesome gun or a box of condoms or... a black plastic jug.

What the hell was that, motor oil or something? She drew the surprisingly heavy container out for a closer look.

"I got, uh, five pounds of gunpowder."

OK. She'd think more about that later. And really, on one level she was relieved not to be yanking out an Uzi in front of Nick just because of how he might react. Plus, with that out of the way she could feel her pulse once again retreating to levels less associated with sudden heart attacks or strokes.

Andrea put the gunpowder back in her bag and decided to chance standing up. And as she did, to chance showing some actual backbone.

"OK, look Nick, I really seriously don't know what you want me to say here. I mean, what, do you want me to be all, I dunno, 'oh alas, how tragically ironic that now I'm on Survival of the Fittest, this is truly my comeuppance for being a fan of the show'?" She hefted the SOTF bag on her shoulder. "But I, uh..."

Andrea shifted her balance uneasily on one bare foot. Hopefully she'd find her other flip-flop, but at least she had her Vans in her personal bag and--

--her bag.

---her fucking drugs.

DON'T PANIC.

No, don't panic, she couldn't go diving through her own bag right now because that would not look good at all, she'd just check inside when she could because it's not like they'd disappear or reappear if she opened her bag now or five minutes from now and ugh, she could feel that pulse of hers starting another journey up the scale.

"Uh.... but yeah it's fine if you're pissed but seeing as how I actually know the show and everything, I might be able to help you, OK? OK, Nick? Just, like I said, I need to think about this kind of shit. And we should figure out what to do about whoever's out there, because I think they're pretty close."
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Andrea nodded at Nick's response. Soporific? Well, if that was a joke, then tension... sort of relieved, she guessed. Probably was a joke; she didn't think Nick had a very bouncy sense of humor. Well, her first human interaction could have gone worse. Future ones certainly would.

Best not to think about those yet. All that doom and gloom and reality wasn't healthy for the brain. Besides, if she started thinking about future encounters, she'd have to think about how she was going to respond to them. And what might happen if she didn't respond correctly. And what might eventually happen even if she DID respond correctly. And those thoughts might lead her to dark places indeed.

So, back to the present; Nick had a point about the Molotovs and gunpowder. Hell, maybe they could take a shot at burning down the island, that'd put a crimp in Danya's operation.

File that one away for later, Andrea.

There'd been a brief pause before Nick started speaking again, and she was glancing back at her personal bag and feeling far too much like a desperate junkie even though she absolutely totally 100% wasn't one, she wasn't some fucking crackhead or anything, and then holy crap someone else was there.

Alex White.

Oh man. She wanted to laugh again. Two speedfreaks and a depressive; this could be a terrible TV sitcom or something. Of course, that was about the only thing she and Alex had in common offhand. And she figured she was probably one of the only ones at school who even knew that about him.

Nick was the first to respond, and Andrea figured she might as well follow suit.

"Yeah, uh, hey how are ya?" she asked, and regretted it immediately. How the fuck did she think he was doing?

"...sorry, just making conversation, you don't really need to answer that."

She found herself taking a step back towards her supplies. Best be ready to grab and go, just in case Alex White wasn't in a pleasant mood. Well, she could handle an unpleasant mood. Hadn't she already done that? Just not a murderous one. Not until she had time to pore through every crevice in her brain and come up with her gameplan here. After all, she was the fangirl, wasn't she?

Ah, fuck.
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Andrea wanted to roll her eyes at Alex's remark. Really now, he had a stick. She could not remember offhand anyone who had proceeded to an SOTF endgame using a stick as a weapon.

Jesus Christ, endgame. Dodd and Jensen and Sidney Crosby. Calvert and Mariavel Varella. Riz and Lulu. Trish and Lenny. Funny the way that players were known by different monikers. First names, last names, whole names, nicknames. How would they refer to Andrea Raymer online? Or would they at all? No one remembered the boring kids with no personality who lasted two days before they stood around and got shot or attacked someone for no reason and were axed in the chest.

Yeah. She was really here. This was fucking reality. She'd known SOTF was real of course, it was just that reality was taking on a whole new level right now. Fights. Deaths. Fucking rapes and mutilations. It was crazy. Would she-- would she be---

No. FUCKING NO.

She knew this shit. She'd know what to do. She would she would she would she would...

...she would have to project her thoughts somewhere else for now.

Nick. That worked. Nick was dealing with Alex using what she assumed was his usual aplomb and grace. Ugh. The dude had this sullen jackass attitude when he talked to people, which was clearly inferior to her... perky jackass attitude. Yeah. Clearly. Damnit, this placement must've been deliberate. Nick went and sat on a stump, and she glanced over to Alex, shrugging.

"Well, as you can see we're a cheerful little group here, but uh, yeah come on over, Alex, I'm not doing anything in particular at the moment. Unless you're coming over to beat on me with your stick, and no offense I'm sure you're very confident with your, uh, stick, but you'll probably need something more than that at some point, since uh, it's Survival of the Fittest and all, and uh, heh heh heh," it's real you're really here and now you're just-- "ah Christ I gotta sit down again."

She did, and felt a bit better. "I don't suppose you saw a black flip-flop on the ground, did you?"

While waiting for Alex to officially join them, Andrea picked her way through the bag. She'd go through the instructions for the gunpowder later; she had no idea how to actually use the stuff. First aid kit, yep. Flashlight. Water and possibly delicious crackers. Danya's no-doubt hilarious Survival Guide. She pulled out the map to check it, and glanced up just in time to see Nick make a big show out of taking a pill. Oh ye GODS. Who did this guy think he was, captain of the Brooding Angsty Badasses or something? Didn't he know who he was talking to? What, was she supposed to be impressed that he was dramatically-- wait a minute.

She was staring. He noticed.

"What? Nothing Nick, I see they let you keep your, uh, whatever pills, you uh, should count yourself lucky there cause lotsa times they take those just because it's funny but I... yeah, good for you I just gotta check something..."

Yeah, she couldn't let that go on any longer.

Trying to be casual but failing miserably, Andrea reached over to her personal bag of stuff and began pawing through it. Hey, they'd let Nick keep his stuff so maybe they weren't searching through the bags anymore and maybe they were just allowing any substances this year and yeah that had to be the case and then she was zipping open her yellow travel bag and checking inside.

"ARGH."

They hadn't taken everything.

Just most of it.

"Sorry."

She could tell right away that her Vicodins were gone. So was that other benzo, she'd forgotten what exactly. There goes a couple hundred bucks down the drain she thought, and wanted to laugh again. But those weren't the important ones. Her caffeine pills were gone, for example. Those were important.

She had Aspirin. Hoo-ray. And a pill bottle of Wellbutrin, which wouldn't be much use to anyone, and what the hell was this stuff? Remeron? Andrea pulled the canister out. Ugh. Some crappy antidepressant she'd gotten a while back and couldn't sell to anyone. 'MAY INCREASE APPETITE', it cautioned. Oh yeah, that was going to be fucking useful, she'd definitely want to be hungrier on this island a week from now.

"Hey, want these?" she called to Nick, tossing them over where he was sitting. Then she looked into the bag one more time... and saw it in the corner. A sudden, absurd, wave of gratitude towards Danya hit her.

Trying to avoid any shaking, she prodded her personal Holy Grail with one finger, tentatively. It was there all right. She rolled it to the center of the bag, giving it the place of honor it deserved. But she had to control herself. She had to control herself, she couldn't just empty the bottle out into her hand and count exactly how many she had in front of everyone else.

Because Andrea could see that they hadn't left her all of them. She'd had a canister pretty much topped up with her own personal Ritalin/Adderall stash when they set out, and the one she was looking at now was less than half full. She didn't think it'd be enough to last her through the game, at least not to any comfortable degree. Goddamnit. The feeling of gratitude was thankfully squashed, and she set the bag down in her lap again and leaned backwards, thinking.

Fucking Danya. He'd probably laughed his ass off at her stash. He had his file on her, that file that was up on the SOTF website right now for fankids to analyze and curious onlookers to check out when they saw her on a live feed. Danya knew what her basic deal was. He'd probably told his troops exactly how many pills to leave to maximize the entertainment she'd give the viewing audience. Thought he was so fucking smart. Like anyone watching the show gave a shit about Danya, or whatever his vague terrorist plans were. They watched the show because of the students.

Like her.

They would watch for Andrea fucking Raymer.

She was above him. She'd show him, never mind what a fucking cliche that is.

She just had no idea how yet.
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Andrea was still thinking. Trying to get back to that 'plan' word.

She knew this show. Her knowledge was her advantage. So she would use that knowledge, and people would watch.

Yes, they would watch for her. But not because she was some psycho, she was way too smart for that, she was so fucking smart that she would know exactly what to do, and, and.... she had the sudden feeling of someone yelling at her to fucking CALM DOWN and stop your rambling thinking Andrea Raymer and take things one at a time!!

Her synapses slowed. Whoa. That had sounded kinda like Doc Mac, except more profane. But accurate enough. Remembering Doc Mac's occasionally sage pieces of advice would help her out here.

OK. OK. Okokokokokokok. One thing at a time. It didn't matter whether she felt pissed for how few pills she had or grateful for having any at all, because that didn't change the reality of the situation, duh, which was that she had a certain number, and them's the facts, as her dad liked to say. She would just need to ration them! Keep to a schedule or something!

That was shudder-worthy. The word 'schedule' was not often a part of Andrea's vocabulary. But well, them's the facts.

Her eyes popped open as Alex lobbed the shoe over. "Woo. Uh, thanks." she said, then closed them again, not really paying attention to his other comment.

OK. OK. Next thing. She'd look at the map, get a feel for the layout the island. Then she'd get the hell out of these woods, and figure out her actual position on it. And then she'd find a place, or a building, where she could sort through everything she had, and plan. See, that was easy. A basic start to the game, sure, but that was OK. It was workable, and she wasn't getting ahead of herself. One step at a time. Now, what about these other tw-

What the hell did Nick just say?

Andrea looked back up just in time to see Nick's bottle spiral through the air and hit a stump, spilling its precious cargo across the forest. Dang. Hadn't expected that from the pouty bastard.

Then she saw Alex. He'd come closer, like she suggested. But he didn't look quite right. No, he really didn't look like he was coming closer in a 'Hey alright, let's all get together and be snarky and philosophic about this situation, and let's all admire Andrea for being awesome and keeping everything together yay Andrea you rule' sort of way. He looked kinda pissed. He looked kinda like any number of kids she'd seen on previous shows.

Holy crap.

That suggestion might have been a bad idea.

And Nick responded to him.

Ho.

Lee.

Shit.

She felt ice on her skin. Ho. Lee. Shit. This was all about to happen, it was going to happen here, these two were going to get Survival of the Fittest started and she had front row seats.

She didn't run. She didn't even say anything, hell, she couldn't, the only sound her throat was making was some kind of low "uhhhhhhh" thing, and she got to unsteady feet and looked over at Nick, who was just staring at Alex and twirling his bottle. And this was only the first hour of the game.

Andrea was more excited and terrified than she'd ever been in her life.
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(sorry for taking longer than I should have to reply here)

She had been jamming her foot into the flip flop in front of her, and didn't see the first swing Alex took at Nick. But she heard Nick's response. Unbelievable. They were actually fighting. Hell, she had no idea what the whole status of the game was right now, maybe one of them was going to score the first kill of V4 right in front of her. This was nuts. This was nuts, the game had just started and they were clubbing at each other with a big stick and a bottle of gasoline.

Nick scored a hit on Alex's chest with one of the bottles. Damnit, didn't he know how dumb this was? It was the first day, he was gonna get injured or killed here, or at least use up all his weaponry, didn't he know anything about how to play?

"Dude, you guys are nuts here you're gonna--"

She didn't get a chance to finish or even catch their attention before Alex took a swing and smashed one of Nick's molotovs into pieces, sending glass bits and gas fumes spraying from the impact. Holy crap, how quick had that been? She wasn't expecting things to go this fast. Daydreaming or RPing, she'd always thought she'd have time to plan things out, time to give big coherent speeches, but she couldn't even get out a sentence here.

She should run.

Yes, she should get out of here now while the getting was good.

Instead, she fumbled for the pack on her back, bringing out the gunpowder.

Ever since she'd started watching SOTF, Andrea had wondered why so many kids started attacking each other so early on. Sure, later on, when the gravity of the situation had fully occurred to them, that made sense. But so early? She'd never really understood that. And she still didn't, not now at least. Later that day, given time to think over it, she'd come to the conclusion that no one would understand unless they were part of the game itself.

She poured a bit of the gunpowder in her hand, then tossed the bottle back in her bag. Just a bit, she needed to ration the stuff after all, there was so much more she'd end up doing here.

Yes, after the rush had worn off, Andrea would understand the hows and whys of it. She'd even find it to have been obvious in retrospect. It was the thrill of the game. Watching the fight from up close had been one thing, but she couldn't just leave it at that. She'd always craved the bigger thrill. Besides, she was totally safe, she was the expert, she was the star, and stars didn't just slink off in the background when shit got real.

No, they asserted themselves.

She zipped her bag back up and moved forward. Toss, then run. Easy.

"Hey, asshole!"

Andrea threw the gunpowder at Alex's face. Alex White thought he could come in and take her out with a fucking stick? No way.
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
After chucking the gunpowder, Andrea stood her ground with a twisted grin on her face and gunpowder stuck to her sweaty palm, just long enough to relish the moment of victory expressed in Alex's surprise. Then he turned to her, blinking. And angry. Eep.

She backpedaled, hands up, nearly tripping over her own feet, when Alex's attention shifted to a charging Nick Reid, and she was able to right the ship before she went down. Awesome sauce. Andrea owed that guy a drink at some point.

'Course, she did save his ass first.

Slowing her pace, she edged closer to the treeline, and watched the rest of the fight play itself out. For a moment she was afraid she might have to come in with her ass-kicking, day-saving gunpowder toss again, but then it seemed the skirmish was over. She could feel her heartbeat begin its slow journey back to the land of normality.

From there, Nick took off, sprinting to the trees like he'd realized his daily allotted supply of bravery had been tapped. What, no thank you?

"You're fucking welcome, Nick Reid!" she called out, then turned and started jogging away. This group session was done with and she wasn't going to stick around to see what Alex thought of her pitching arm.

She got a few feet before the realization hit her. Shit. Nick's pills. They were still there.

She should have grabbed them while the boys were distracted. Nick had said they were Buproprion, and that meant they were the same as the Wellbutrin she had, and that in turn meant they might be useful. Couldn't hurt to grab them, in any case.

Well, unless she went back and a pissed off Alex White beat her to death.

She'd just scope out the situation, real quick. Turning on her heel, she retraced her last few steps and took a peek.

Instead of raging, Alex was just standing there, apologizing. Andrea didn't think he was talking to her or Nick, or anyone in particular.

She stood there a moment, When he called out again, her mouth twisted. He'd made a mistake? What, did he expect her to come up and offer him a hug or some shit? Jackass.

Jesus, why the hell had he attacked them anyway? Her and Nick had just been chilling out, going over their pharmaceutical supplies and making snarky remarks about his stick, and-- oh yeah.

Andrea didn't know much about Alex, hell she didn't even know if they'd had any classes together. But when you run in certain circles you hear things, and while she'd never actually sold to him, she knew that Alex had a taste for the same line of drugs that she did. And SOTF wasn't always as... generous with supplies as they had been with hers. Could be the reason he got so pissed.

Even if it was though, that was still a pretty fucking lame excuse. But what the hell. Wellbutrin was pretty crap and she already had a bottle of the stuff. Besides, this was SOTF. And poor Alex White, he really didn't stand a chance.

"Hey Alex. Those pills of Nick's, they're stimulants. Kinda suck from my experience, but uh, might help. Don't fucking follow me."

She smiled, then turned and jogged off, ready to up her speed if it looked like Alex might want to follow. She'd made her Survival of the Fittest debut, and as far as Andrea was concerned, it had been a smashing success. Obviously they wouldn't all be this easy, but she could deal with whatever came. Now it was time to plan, to draw on the knowledge she had and figure out where she was going to go from here.

Survivor of the Fittest, Version 4. It was going to be her game.

Andrea Raymer was made for this.

(Andrea Raymer continued in Can't Fall Down)
v6!

v5!

v4!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Add Reply