Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mirror Mirror; Topic Closed
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 06:06 AM (6,095 Views)
gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
(Jonathan continued from White Knight Nightmare)

Jonathan panted as he stumbled towards the building. He had been running for awhile and the exercise was catching up to him. He looked around, he hadn't seen anybody on the way here, which was odd. Last time he checked they had over two-hundred students in their senior class. On the other hand, he was surprised he could see anything, the sweat had done it's job and made his glasses almost opaque. He wiped them off as he entered the building. He glanced around, the place was dark with the exception of the entrance which was lit by the sun that shone down on them. He looked around as he closed the door behind him, putting the place in complete darkness. Jon cursed his thought process at closing it as he knelt down and put his bag on the ground.

First thing he did was drop the gun in, no sense in having it out if he was going to hurt innocent people, clicking the safety as it fell in, second he searched for something he knew he had seen earlier, moving around the cans, he finally found what he was looking for. Pulling out he clicked the flashlight on, searching around for it as he squinted, trying to see farther as he zipped up his bag and picked it up, moving forward as he shined the light on a pair of guys. Neither he knew well, but he kept the flashlight shining on them. "Who are you?" he shouted, his voice bouncing off the walls

Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jonathan kept the light shining on the two as the nearer one introduced himself as Steve, the other kid apparently being Scott. Scott mentioning that had gotten headache medicine. Jon sighed as he neared the group, shining his flashlight down at their feet so he didn't blind them. "Well at least it's less dangerous that the gun I got" Jon mumbled as he leaned against a mirror. Jon finally shined his flashlight ahead of him as he noticed the mirrors. The winding halls. The maze. Jon brought his free hand up as he smacked his forehead. "I just ran into a fucking mirror maze, didn't I" Jon said as he sighed. He glanced at the two. "Well, why don't we go have some fun in the carnival. We can give the evil psychos some Advil." he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he started moving forward when the sound of glass shattering echoed through the building. Jon paused in his movement. "What the fuck was that?" he asked, he knew what the fuck it was, who the fuck it was should of been his real question. He hoped it was someone decent, like Chase, or whatshisface the gay Aussie. Brandon.

Jon took a seat as he kept the light shining. "I don't think we should go after it just yet, I don't want to use this gun again." he mumbled as he opened his bag and pulled out a can of Mountain Dew, opening and taking a swig as the lime-green soda washed over his lips. He looked at the two, "You want one?"
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter

v5 Concepts

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jonathan nodded as he went into his bag, moving stuff out as he set the med kit and his gun next to him, keeping a close eye on the latter as he frowned. "Well that sucks....I only have one more, I got some candy if you want that" he said, a sheepish grin on his face as he put the stuff back just as a new character entered the field of his vision. She seemed to be worse for wear, and Jon for one couldn't think of her name. It was something stupid like Ebony or Raven. His eyes went from her to her hand, a chained staff was clenched in it. "Jonathan, no I'm not lost" Jon stood warily as Scott spoke.

Jon glanced at him, "Are you serious? Yes. Yes we were, most of the school was fucking insane and probaly everything else." Jon spat as he wiped his mouth, wincing as his hand brushed against where his lips were broken by the gun. He sighed as he leaned back against a mirror, shivering a bit against the cool glass. He viewed the group as the girl pulled out a notebook. "Oh good, you have something to write down plans for escape." he spoke, the words coming out before he could stop him. He wanted off, he wanted Chase off. He knew he should want the others off, it was the right thing to do, everyone deserved a second chance. Then again, they had gotten their second chance, he should just kill them now.

No. He couldn't become a murderer, he had morals. Yet it would be so easy.....just grab the gun, open fire, rinse, repeat.

but then what, he wins? He goes home, becomes a social pariah, moving around from place to place until some bullshit relative gets revenge.

He didn't want that life.....nobody would want that life

Jonathan paced his mind as Steve invited the girl to sit down, fine Jonathan would try to continue Alex's plan. "Scott, Steve, whoever the fuck you are. I have a plan to get off this fuckhole, but you're going to have to listen to me, also I need that notebook, if I say the plan outloud, the bigshots up there." Jon pointed at a camera pointed straight at him as he glanced at the group. "Well, last time they got a bit....trigger happy" Jon said as he simulated his collar exploding. "People have already died, there can't be more."
Edited by gambit508, Sep 5 2010, 09:40 PM.
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jonathan stepped away from her as his lip curled into a sneer, watching the girl start smashing the mirrors. He paused as Steve rose to his feet, complaining as Jon sighed. This was his classmates.......idiots and crazy ass bitches. However the girl had a point, escape was probably pointless. He needed to think about this rationally, not go out like some kind of martyr. He needed an actual plan, besides run in random direction long enough until he reached the ocean. He reached into his bag as he pulled out the map, shining the flashlight on it as he frowned. He was near a fun fair, but that wasn't useful at all. The mansion and greens were ruled out as well. He squinted a bit as he glanced at a large structure atop the mountain. A cell phone tower of some sort....Jon grinned, with that he could view most of the island, see there was any land.....no. That wouldn't work.....

He mentally kicked himself for his ill-placed hope. Peter was right. The girl was right. There was no way to escape, he was an giant idiot. Any group this large probably had people in boats guarding the place, hell the water was probably full of mines and shit like that. He wasn't going to make it off this island at all....never was going to see anybody again, not Chase, not Sarah, not Grandpa, not Jennifer, not Jacqueline...not Mom....not even his Dad.....and it was all his fault.

He was the one who argued with his dad.....he was the one who got himself kicked out and for what, so he could die on national TV on some bullshit island in the middle of nowhere. His therapist has told him to watch his views....they would get him in trouble some day. Well now look at him, the distrustful prick with a gun and no friends, Danya must be having an orgasm over him right now.

Jon made a note to never think about that again, as he threw his med pack, map and flashlight in his bag. Jon moved over, opening the door of the place as he looked out toward the island, turning toward the group as he clenched his gun in his hand. Time to go back to Plan A. He needed to find Chase....she was the good one in their relationship, the ones with the friends. All Jon had was his movies...... and his "allies" right now didn't look so hot. Hell, Steve was bleeding for fuck's sake

"I have no plan.....but if any of you want to join me....you're welcome. I'm going to find somebody"

And with that, he turned away and headed out of the building.

((Continued in Wants and Needs))
Jonathan Jarocki-B015

v5 Concepts

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Hall of Mirrors · Next Topic »
Add Reply