Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mirror Mirror; Topic Closed
Topic Started: Aug 8 2010, 06:06 AM (5,965 Views)
Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
B039: START

Because he wanted to do at least one thing with his classmates. Because he didn't want to stay home with his parents. Because the hottest chicks in his class would be struting their stuff around him. Because it was just one trip.

Yeah, those were all good reasons to die.

Scott had spent years being worried only about the almighty dollar. It had served him well. People weren't worried about him, he wasn't worried about them. That was the way it was, and after graduation, he'd never have to see those kids again. But there was a terrorist organization, and a hi-jacked bus, and some blown-up teachers (head on the desk, never saw it coming, just heard the shots and the screams) and here he was. And his money, his artistic talent, his future, didn't mean a damn thing anymore. Which, he quickly decided, was fine by him.

He had been so damn tired, straining to have a future, to be rich, to be great. And now? All Scott McGregor had to do was survive. Not easy, but it was simple. There wasn't anyone here that he wanted to go home more than himself. All his real friends were at home, most likely taking bets on what day he died and cheering him on. Hell, they all did that. SOTF marathons were a mainstay for the gang. But he was here now.

He had wandered in here from the carnvial, waiting on the people to leave for him to come in. No sense in making friends (who would weaken his resolve to be last man standing) or enemies (dying was not something he wanted to do). He'd just rest in here for a while. Taking out a piece of bread from his rations, he wondered what the next step would be.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
Scott was enjoying his solitude too. Oh well, that lasted all of ten minutes. On the bright side (and he could look on the bright side, at least for the moment), these guys didn't want to kill him. Which was actually pretty cool.

He lifted an eyebrow at the guy pointing the flashlight at him. It wasn't a pleasant combo with the mirrors, too much light. He was beginning to think this might not have been the best place for peace, but did he really have too many choices? Besides, guy with a annoying flashlight beat guy with a gun anyday. Best to be safe though. Scott held out his bag, opened so they could see the contents. Which really wasn't much, the most important thing Scott had in there was his sketchbook and his art utensils.

"Look, my weapon was headache medication. I'm not winning any fight with that, so I'm just waiting for the end, I guess. You got a better idea?", he shrugged. He wasn't much of a fighter, didn't think he was a killer. This game just wasn't for him. All he wanted to do was survive, really. Had he gotten a rocket laucher or something, it might have been different. But nope, not his luck.

Eighteen and already dead. What a shame.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
"You want one?"

This whole situtation was rather bizzare. This was the most time he had ever spent hanging out with his classmates, if you could call this hanging out. He lucked up in that the guy with the gun didn't want to see his corpse. That made two of them, actually. He sighed, he guessed he'd stick with them for a while.

"I'm more of a root beer man myself, but sure man, I'll take one. Better than water anyway." Damn, but he wished he had brought something stronger. He was planning on bumming off someone else, but that plan died quicker than he could blink. Damn terrorists.

Should they follow the sound of the noise? Gunguy said no. and Scott didn't care enough to argue with a man with a guy. Besides, a lot of suckers got killed that way on this . . . show? Was it a show anymore now that he was here? Did it matter?

"This is a crock of bullshit, it really is. Was everyone at Bayview this crazy before?"
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
So Jon felt like being a hero, huh? Yeah, this was going to get him killed faster than he was planning. Scott didn't even care enough to do what he should have should have done - gotten the fuck out of there. He wasn't made for all this shit.

For his own sanity's sake he ignored the girl, who looked like she ate the heads off bats and bathed in their blood.

This whole camping trip fucking sucked, these people sucked, and this plan was most likey going to as well. But again, it's not like he had any ideas.

"Eh, guess I'm game."
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Scott needed to get the hell out of here. With the crazy emo bitch tearing up everything and Jon trying to play almight leader, he was gonna lose hie fatalistic calm and punch someone.

And he felt like drawing something. A dead body, perhaps?

No way in hell he was going with Jon though. Though he was sure the dead bodies would pile up around him. But Steve? He seemed cool, wasn't the type to pull some stupid heroics that had no chance of succeeding. A good companion for now, until he could figure out what to do.

He tossed his bag over his shoudler. "Hey Steve, you wanna get out of this chick's way? I'm off to find a better place to wait for the end."

He picked up a good sized shard of glass from the broken mirror. It wasn't much, but he could put an eye out with it if pressed. He stared at the girl. Hoped she was the last nut he'd see for a while. Hoped, as fucked up as it was, that he'd never see her again. Alive or dead.

He walked out of the mirror house, seeking a new place to make art and die.

((Scott McGregor continued in No Turning Back))
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Hall of Mirrors · Next Topic »
Add Reply