Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mitadake High/Pryce High; In case you're interested
Topic Started: Mar 31 2010, 09:22 PM (12,291 Views)
dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd be up for it. :V
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bramzter
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I have Byond installed. I could try this out!

I don't really know anything about the controls tho

ChainmailleAddict
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Does anyone have a timeframe for when the next game of Pyrce High could be started?
Companies and Friendships in general are much like Chainmaille. A single link is almost worthless by itself, but has potential. A flimsy weave is connected, but is only as strong as its weakest link. A strong weave will stay together, even with weak links added. Make of this what you will.

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've found my V5 stride enough that I'd be willing to run some more games, but I'm only running one character and I think most of our regulars are doing significantly more than I am, so I can understand if people still want to break from it.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
If we want to actually start a session, it might help if we specify a date we want to start one.

As for me, I'm fine to go whenever.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am totes ready to PH if we ever have a session. :V
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Jilly Shears
Member Avatar
Hey girl hey
[ *  * ]
I'd be willing to give PH another shot whenever.
V5
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jace
Member Avatar
I knew a man from Nantucket
[ * ]
I still have everything I need to host servers if anyone would like me to.

Jace
Member Avatar
I knew a man from Nantucket
[ * ]
Guyssss

I'm thinking of getting my server back up so we can get sotf together and play a couple of games. Would anyone be up for this?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply