Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
In Loving Memory of Jerred Guillen; Please read, this is important.
Topic Started: Sep 27 2009, 07:57 AM (8,246 Views)
Yossarian
Member Avatar
evolved into EPIC Yossarian
[ *  *  * ]
I don't know what to say. When I read the title, I really hoped I were wrong with my assumptions, but then came the confirmation. I grabbed my head in disbelief, and I started to cry.

God damn it. I'm torn apart right now. I was talking with him just yesterday, and now... I cannot really expressed how sad I'm feeling right now.

Jerred - I don't need to tell this, because everyone knows it - You were awesome. One of the most funny, cool and kind person on this board. I never RPed with you, but I always really wanted. You were awesome in every single aspect, on SOTF, and outside of it as well. We'll always miss you, buddy...

Tre - Hang on! We're all with you, and with your family. When I had a really hard time in my life, the SOTF board was always there to support me mentally. It helped me, and I hope our support will help you as well in this time of great sorrow. Believe me, if I could, I would fly over the sea just to help in whatever I could help with.

Rest in Peace Jerred. We will never forget you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic