Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
In Loving Memory of Jerred Guillen; Please read, this is important.
Topic Started: Sep 27 2009, 07:57 AM (8,231 Views)
Pigeon Army
Member Avatar
is the Soul Machine.
[ *  *  * ]
As for all of us, this comes as a shock. And as for all of us, I'm positive that my words cannot do justice to the memory of perhaps one of the best people ever to grace the boards of this fair site. But I'll be damned if I'm not going to try.

I joined the site around the same time as Jerred in the middle of last year. Since that time, he has become instrumental in this site's continued appeal for myself. He was a humble, friendly, ebullient guy who wasn't afraid to step in when things got out of hand or contribute when things got ridiculously zany, as they often did. He was a fantastic writer, a witty man, and, moreover, a damn good friend. My thoughts, and everyone else's, are with his family at this time.

This may seem short, especially in comparison to some of the eloquent and powerful comments written by the likes of Dan and the other Adam. But regardless of whether I write one paragraph or one hundred, the message is still going to be the same. Jer was a top writer, a fantastic bloke, and a great friend.

Peace out, my fellow Sales Master. You show them what we're all about, and acquire Heaven in a hostile takeover.

Adam Goodall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic