Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
In Loving Memory of Jerred Guillen; Please read, this is important.
Topic Started: Sep 27 2009, 07:57 AM (8,496 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't really express exactly how this news has made me feel, and I have the most heartfelt sympathy for Theresa and the rest of Jer's family right now, because I'm sure anything I'm feeling right now must be insignificant compared to them.

Jer was such a great guy, nice to be around, nice to talk with, fantastic from a writing standpoint... just all around one of the nicest, friendliest people on the site, beyond a shadow of a doubt. I feel... bad for not having spoken to him more about whatever.

We've not only lost a great staff member and writer, but a friend too.

I love you man.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just to add a little something to what I already said...

I don't know how people knew that when Mimi came up with the whole idea of the triplets, there wasn't anything concrete about them. Jer, Mimi and I sat down for like three, four hours straight, and came up with Ily, Frankie and Rosa together. Jer and Mim are the only two people I've ever made characters with, and that's an experience I enjoyed with him that I'll never forget.

Rosa's just as much Jer's baby as she is mine, and I hope that in the future, I can do him proud.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic