Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
In Loving Memory of Jerred Guillen; Please read, this is important.
Topic Started: Sep 27 2009, 07:57 AM (8,483 Views)
Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's so rare that you meet someone as genuinely friendly, funny, talented and intelligent as Jerred Guillen. He brought something to this site that can only be described as DetectiveArcher, and goddamn it was something this place needed bad. Now it's something this place can't have again, and that's a loss that will be felt incredibly hard. We were so fucking privileged to have him as a part of this family. So fucking privileged...

Arch, people like you are never forgotten. Thank you so much for being you. Goodnight, sweet prince.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
None of us should dwell on what we could have done. I don't think Jerred would want that. I know a lot of us are going to do it anyway (it's understandable; I did myself), but in the case of suicides it's often very complicated and personal.

I'd like to propose this: that any members with friction between them right now get in touch and make an honest attempt to bury the hatchet, for Jerred. I think this kind of tragedy demonstrates what's really important.

As a last note, if anyone feels the need to talk to someone about anything, feel free to contact me via PM or MSN (fistsofury@hotmail.com). I'm not a mod anymore, but I will listen and do my best to help. I love you guys.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic