Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Prom Dates
Topic Started: Jun 21 2009, 08:23 PM (5,549 Views)
Danorum
Member Avatar
Using <3 as a punctuation mark since 2012 <3
[ * ]
Vivien Morin is unlikely to get a date, given that most, if not all, of the senior class knows his "T" *referencereference* but is always available. Y'know, if you're into that sort of thing.
Chloe Strong is currently Erik Laurin's backup date, so she's probably not available~
<3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Daniel Blessing is looking for a date for Prom. He's a shy guy though most girls will probably be intrigued by his bad boy looks.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

daybreak
Member Avatar
Run with me...
[ * ]
Kale doesn't socialize that much, but he'll go to Prom to make his mom happy. He'll probably ask a girl too...He just doesn't know who...
Edited by daybreak, Nov 16 2009, 06:29 AM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You won't find us competing. You'll find us on the street, moving, reaching for that one constant called the sky. You look at a wall and you see a barrier, we look and see new heights. We don't run, we glide. We don't jump, we fly...building on nothing but sweet perpetual motion, edging closer to the flow. This is Parkour. This is a way of life...do you want to learn how to break your boundaries?
Join the revolution...

Sylver
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ayn is going because her parents are forcing her to go. She will probably accept a prom date request from pretty much anybody (just keep in mind Ayn isn't exactly first rate material).

Elizabeth Tucker, however, is going since pretty much everyone ELSE is going. And...yeah.

If interested, PM/MSN me.

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jason Clarke is British, he's smart, he's polite, and he plays field hockey. He's also looking for a prom date.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, guess I should tell you guys what is up with my characters. ^_^;

Aileen is definitely showing up, but is most likely going stag, and will probably eventually be off doing her own thing once it starts, knowing her. A character can ask, but it "might" take some effort for her to actually accept.

Carol's honestly forgotten about it. But, you can have someone say "PROM" and she will probably remember, quickly take care of things, and maybe find a date. She's open to the possibility of one, but if she isn't asked, she'll happily go without one, and have fun with her classmates.

Chase? Most likely not going. She doesn't really "get" the point, honestly. But! This doesn't mean she is completely unavailable; if some guy asks her, Chase just might accept and end up showing up, after all. After all, this is the same person who likes to fangirl over the male students, so... yeah.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Unlikely Ray will have acclimated himself to school enough to go to the prom.

Lily's likely to go, either if someone asks her or if she's covering the prom as a final feature for the paper.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

TheLeakyFaucet
Member Avatar
Why hallo thar
[ *  * ]
Dorothy, "Dory", Stoeber sees prom as an essential part of high school and is definitley attending - she'd probably be downright offended if she wasn't invited by anyone. That being said, she's also looking for a date! While being fairly popular and pretty, she has a reputation around Bayview of being somewhat cruel to the those lower on the social ladder than her and may have more than a few tantrums throughout the night with her date.
V4

The new batch....

Posted Image

Chad Klitou: Location Unknown
Hera Alosso: Location Unknown
Laverne Falciander: Location Unknown
Dory Stoeber: Location Unknown

LOLWUT?

BetaKnight
Member Avatar
In some cultures, what I do is considered normal.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ladies, ladies, ladies!

Since I'm 1 for 3 in terms of finding prom dates, I thought I'd be a little more proactive and throw this out there.

Aislyn McCreery refuses to allow being dateless ruin her prom. She is looking for other girls to join her stag-ette group for prom. No stress, lot of laughter and fun, the way prom should be. Any dateless girls interested should PM me or let me know in chat.
Version 5

Moth
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Gloria will go because it's "part of the school experience." And her mother thought she should interact with more people again. Of course, there's the matter of whether she danced with anyone...

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan's in the process of getting a date. However, Clio will go with anyone eligible.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Figured I should rez this, since it actually matters a bit more now.

I believe Kale and Mirabelle are set to go together (we can do an actual 'Kale asks' thread somewhere, if y'like), but that leaves David and Simon free. Raidon probably won't go, but any interested parties are free to ask!
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Ah.....Prom, the time to dance to bad music, get drunk and try to screw. At least if you go by hollywood.

Jonathan Jarock is going with Anna Chase, since she happens to be one of the few people he actually considers a decent human being.

Chris Davidson is going by himself, because he's new and doesn't know anyone.

and finally Daniel Vaughan may or may not go, if some girl asks him, then he'll go, just to make her happy.

(Links in sig below)
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey hey folks. Anyone out there got a female and wanna hook up for a last-minute prom date? I'm changing plans with Ricky Fortino, so he's back on the market. Ricky's popular and good-looking, and expects his date to be the same, and doesn't want any drama or actual romance here.

Also, I feel like tossing my NPC Aaron Hicks into prom for the hell of it, so he's available too. Aaron demands hotness, and,well, that's about it. :D

Any girls want to go with the conceited football star, or the less conceited guy who starts sometimes, let me know thru PM/Chat/here. Mucho thanko.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pre-Game Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply