Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Jun 11 2009, 04:25 PM (9,931 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rules

* You may not discuss the game outside of this thread unless it was specifically stated otherwise in your role PM.

* Role/nameclaims are fine, just bear in mind there were 200+ characters in v3 and there are only 19 of you.

* Inactivity is going to be penalised, either by replacement or a flat-out modkill. Please remember inactivity will only hurt your team.

* I reserve the right to bug you for night actions. If you don't want to make one, then let me know too.

* If a majority vote for a lynch is not reached by the end of the day phase, then it will be a NO-LYNCH.

* If you have any questions about your role, please PM me.

* Roles in this game will be many and varied, check out this site for a fairly comprehensive list.

* Please embolden your votes and unvotes, using the format 'Vote: Name' and 'Unvote'

* Do not edit your posts under any circumstances. If you've made a mistake, post again using the tag 'EBWOP' (edit by way of post). Allowing editing leaves things very much open to abuse.

* Once you're dead, you're allowed one 'Bah' post with no game related content. That's all.

"Mr. Danya, I'm afraid that it's time to bring down the curtain on your little scheme."

"Who in the!?" Danya wheeled around in his plush chair, the cigar falling from his mouth as he gaped in outraged at the man standing behind him, gun levelled at his head. A sly smile crossed the face of the man.

"America can take its time Danya, but it will always find terrorists like you in the end."

"Oh spare me," Danya hissed, rolling his eyes. "I can deal with chumps like you with a snap of my fingers."

A gunshot echoed in the narrow confines of Danya's office, and the mystery man's eyes widened. He crumpled to the ground, quite dead, as behind him was revealed one of Danya's henchmen, weapon outstretched.

Dead: Clueless - American Agent, Red shirt.

"Are you alright sir?"

"Do I look like I'm alright!?" Danya snarled. "I was just held at GUNPOINT in my own office for crying out loud! We have to pull out, America knows where we are."

"What about the kids?"

"The kids? Bah, let them fight amongst themselves, I don't care. We're not taking them with us, even if there are some fine pieces of ass left alive down there... we're out of here as soon as possible."

The following morning, the 20 students left alive slowly stirred, awaking in their individual areas, to their individual sights. Where was the announcement? There hadn't been another technical fault now had there?

But wait, the collars... they weren't working, was it... was it really over?

Carson Baye certainly thought so, as he traipsed through the undergrowth with a broad smile on his face. Sure, he'd almost been caught with his trousers down, and his pants were now rather unflatteringly soiled, but he'd really caught a break! The DZ had seemingly deactivated just as he thought he was about to get blown up. Finally, things were starting to go right for him. The mess of his trousers notwithstanding.

"You miss the toilet or something?" Carson looked up with a grin, ignoring the wrinkled nose and look of digust on the face of the person now standing in front of him.

"Riz! Oh man! Isn't this great? We've made it! We must be the luckiest guys alive!"

"One of us won't be for long..."

BLAM.

Dead: Clu - Carson Baye, Hapless Victim

Two figures stepped up alongside Riz, both of them bristling with weaponry. He glanced at them both.

"Well guys, the way I see it... none of us are going back home to anything other than a jail cell... why stop now? You two with me?" Riz waited patiently as the two of them exchanged a long look, before they both returned their gazes to him and nodded.

"We're with you."

Even without Danya's influence, it seemed the killing would continue. It was up to the other survivors to root out the players before it was too late...

Alive
land
polybius
ZeM
Vole
Zehk
CJanosi
d0ddi0slave
Sister G
Moth
TDS
banthesun
Genosser
face
Mimi
Solomir
Anderson
Yossarian
Sunny
harnrave

Dead
Clueless as American Agent - Red Shirt. Night 0
Clu as Carson Baye - Hapless Victim. Night 0

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have until Wednesday the 17th, 11:00PM (GMT) to come to a decision.

Please also confirm you have received your role in your opening post.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have totally recieved my role.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have received my role.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
Role received, ready to roll. <3
Hello again.

landlocked
Member Avatar
Supreme Ruler Of All Video Land
[ *  *  * ]
I got my role, too. c:
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got it!
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Killer_Moth
Member Avatar
I'll get you, Batman!
[ *  *  * ]
Role Received
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. Or so I'm told.
Chars:
Robert A Barron Onward Christian Soldier - The Groundskeeper's Hut - Goind Round In Circles
Quincy Jones Henchman for Hire - The Mountain - Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows... KILLS=1
Jennifer Romita Attention Whore - The Felled Forest; North - The Worst Bath Ever
Theo 'Teddy' Behr Lost in his own Head - Lost No More

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ready to rock and roll.

marc st. yves
light it up or burn it down we'll all die in fire
{food for thought}

phineas rosario
fall down seven times stand up eight

sebastian conway
can't see the forest for the trees
{book of sparrows}

(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got my role, bb.

Posted Image

I◄◄

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
got my role
Spoiler: click to toggle

Sister Grimm
Member Avatar
I am a great biotic wind that will sweep all before me like a... a great wind! A great biotic wind!
[ *  * ]
Add me to the 'received' list.
"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass" -Terry Pratchett, The Truth

Lost To the Ages

Coming soon, to a V5 near you

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
What they all said.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)

CJanosi
Member Avatar
The mouth from down south
[ * ]
Like, totally got my role and I'm like, 100% to like, get this thing going, yeah?
V4 Accepted:

Irina Burlachenko
Leona Christopher
Stephanie Henderson
Richard Henderson

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mafia role has been received.
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
My role has been called. Received. Whatever. :P
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply