Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Werewolf III!; Let's try one more time o_o
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 02:03 PM (1,844 Views)
landlocked
Member Avatar
Supreme Ruler Of All Video Land
[ *  *  * ]
((Okay guys, the voting for this round is closed. At this point, I would request that the werewolf, seer and baner all PM me the people they want to kill, scry on and protect, respectively. Voting will start again once someone is killed, which should be in a day or two.))

The crowd at the tavern continued to grow larger and larger, all of them shouting different things. One word, however, seemed to float above the rest of them, loudest of all.

"SJJJRB!"

Okay well it was more like six letters and they were in the wrong order, but the point is, everybody was drunk and fixin' to lynch SRJJJB.

Rising from his seat, SRJJJB solemnly turned to face the crowd, resigned to his fate. As the moon sank over the horizon, the sombre sound of the angry mob beating SRJJJB over the head with a dead cat could be heard throughout the village, and as the sun rose once again, the poor soul was finally dead.

SRJJJB's death had done little to rid the tension, however. Dead or not, no one was sure that the werewolf had been successfully deterred. All that was left to do was wait another night and hope for the best...
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

landlocked
Member Avatar
Supreme Ruler Of All Video Land
[ *  *  * ]
Night fell again, with all the force of a mack truck driving off of a cliff, and the villagers all returned to their cottages, also like mack trucks... somehow. The night seemingly passed without incident - too afraid to leave their houses, the cobbled streets remained empty as a thick fog rolled in, obscuring the view of all the paranoid villagers constantly glancing out their windows to see if they were in danger. Finally, everyone drifted off into an uneasy sleep, their worries still with them.

That morning, the horrible truth was revealed - the werewolf had not been dealt with as everyone had assumed. One of the villagers' doors had been demolished, a trail of bloody pawprints leading up into his bed, and his mangled corpse no longer recognizable. It wasn't until the town sheriff reached into his bedstand and dug out his social security card, driver's license, passport and a full set of dental records complete with casts of his teeth that the body was identifiable.

Yossarian had been murdered.

((NEXT ROUND OF VOTING GO :D))
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann

Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
Dark was up early today, wearing a wide-brimmed hat that shielded his eyes from the sun. He had already been to the new crime scene, standing by the side and writing. Yoss was a good man, a real good man. A scholar, like himself. He didn't deserve to die this way...

Dark downed another drink and scribbled some more, his handwriting becoming erratic as he went on. With people killing eachother and werewolves killing people and all this death and fighting... Good gods! Three people were dead already!

Dark continued to drink his sorrows away into the morning, his mind growing ever the cloudy and suspiciousness filling his mind.
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Yossarian
Member Avatar
evolved into EPIC Yossarian
[ *  *  * ]
((God Damn you Werewolf! I'll learn your identity, and I'll have my revenge in Werewolf IV. Mark my words! :P))
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
((I think first day lynch is in no way beneficial to the townsfolk))

Solomir was the local store owner of the village. The day before had been very slow, with few customers and many whispered rumors. It was late afternoon by the time he discovered the reason for the slow business. In any case, Solomir had decided against voting to lynch someone, but paid close attention to the others around him.

Solomir heard the rumors early in the morning, and decided to close the shop down for the day. Why bother trying to sell things when people were too busy pointing fingers to remember to keep the good shopkeeper in business?

But what's this? The victim was not one of the big lynch mob from the day before. Instead he was merely a quiet bystander, a scholar tending to his own interests. Solomir instead thought back to the previous day and the people who had called for the lynching.

"There are two most suspiscious people here in this town. These people supported the lynching of somebody yesterday, because having less villagers to vote for a lynch is beneficial to their objective of killing us all.

"Dodd, you are a traveler and have only stayed here a week. Why is it that we've not had werewolf troubles until shortly after you arrived? Next you accused poor SRJJJB, stating he was an obvious suspect? 'How was he obvious?' I ask. You gave no real reason, yet expected us to believe your allegations. Also, you were the first to point at SJRB, but did not retract your statement after he admitted to being a common villager. Maybe you wanted him to die, regardless of his innocence?

"Order of Strife, you claim to be the only survivor of a recent werewolf hunt in Edam. How then, could you not be a werewolf yourself? If a town needs a majority vote to lynch the werewolf, then there should be another survivor beside yourself. Additionally, you seemeed keen on ensuring poor SRJJJB would hang, even AFTER he had declared his own innocence as a townsfolk. Maybe you wanted to ensure his death, so you could again be the 'sole survivor' of another werewolf hunt?

"I am no seer, and therefore cannot verify my beliefs. But maybe one among you is, and can help us to pin down the true killer. For now I point at Order of Strife as our suspected werewolf. Even if he were not, his death will lessen the confusion around the town."

Solomir looked around and noticed people had fallen asleep during his long speech. Hopefully the ones still awake had listened and would make the right decision. He hurried back to the store to find a bottle of water to ease his throat, parched from talking for way too long.

EDITED: to fix Sky's name (why'd you have to pick a name that people are bound to get wrong anyway?)
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Rising from the dead the Frenchman look at everyone and said one last thing "I do not mind dying for this village future peace but for god's sake my name is SRJJJB! I prefer being able to sleep in my grave without any more mistakes thank you very much!" his corpse then walk away from the village and on this day on he killed every cat he could see. Legends would spark from this horrible cat killer and he shall be remembered for days on end as the creature who's name was to hard to say.

(But seriously call me Sky if it's easier guys)
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I say the werewolf is polybius! He was quick to point the finger and quicker to take it back when he knew that suspicion was on him!
Spoiler: click to toggle

Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
"*hic* He'sh ri-ight..." Dark said, giggling a bit. "Polybiush ish compleeetely the werewolfsh... *hic* Guysh... we shhould.... we shhould shtop 'im, guysh...."
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  *  * ]
"What? That's crazy! The only bad thing I really did was accuse a random person! Of course, YOU are doing that right now!"

"I swear, you're all getting a little werewolf-like. I'm voting TDS for accusing me of this crime unprovoked!"
V7

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
this has died and will never be seen again
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply