Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V4: Ethnicity
Topic Started: Feb 10 2009, 02:08 PM (2,250 Views)
num1subfan
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Jennifer Wainwright - Irish, German, Scottish, Dutch, Welsh, Anglo, Native American (Blackfoot)... Basically a little of everything except Asian and African.
Edited by num1subfan, Nov 3 2009, 01:42 PM.
Jennifer Jo Lewis Wainwright - May the IRS find that you deduct your pet sheep as an entertainment expense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daybreak
Member Avatar
Run with me...
[ * ]
Good old Kale is 25% Swedish, 25% Italian and 50% Scottish...Well that's what his parents have told him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You won't find us competing. You'll find us on the street, moving, reaching for that one constant called the sky. You look at a wall and you see a barrier, we look and see new heights. We don't run, we glide. We don't jump, we fly...building on nothing but sweet perpetual motion, edging closer to the flow. This is Parkour. This is a way of life...do you want to learn how to break your boundaries?
Join the revolution...
Offline Profile Goto Top

KelleyA
Member Avatar
Sup biyatches
[ *  * ]
Lexie Logan-Price - The Price family's ancestry can be traced back to Scotland where they went from McGowan's to Price's by marraige, they migrated south into England and were some of the original settlers in the state of Rhode Island before moving in a Northern direction through the years ending up in Hennepin County, Minnesota during the 1930's. The family started a pumpkin farm until the 1970's before selling out and heading to Minneapolis. Leigh Price attended the Twin Cities branch of the University of Minnesota.

The Logan's are originally an old English family who were known as the Loughman's, who lived in the South West of England and were involved with ports and docks. They settled in the United States in 1760. After several new generations were born and the founders had died the Logan's dispersed. In the early 1800's a few Logan's head headed to the Southern US and a small majority to Georgia, but most had headed to the West Coast and largely live in Oregon, California and Washington. Roger Logan moved to St Paul, Minnesota to live with his god parents. He went to the Twin Cities branch of the University of Minnesota. The two moved to Minneapolis where they started and began to raise their family, before heading back to St Paul based on Roger stating it was a good place to live. (Plus they had been transferred there job wise).

This makes Lexie largely American, but with Scottish and English roots. I won't go into percentages as I'm not sure what they would be.

Katherine Daramour - The Daramour's were a wealthy family of French Origins who moved to England before being settlers in America. They remained solely in New England for many years and the family came in possession of a mansion and a yacht club. The family went broke during the depression and some relocated to New York. Whilst the remaining members of the family spread out along the North-Eastern and North-Central states. Bit by bit the Daramour's built up their wealth, but weren't ever able to be as rich as their ancestors. Richard Daramour met Shea DeSilva, who was a white mexican. She was a model and a pin-up and was currently Miss Minnesota, Richard climbed the real-estate ladder and was on his way to becoming a mogul. He and Shea married, and the relationship at first was purely physical. They lived in Eau Claire before moving to St Paul.

This makes Katherine largely american with English, French and Mexican roots.
B027 Macon Carmody
G035 Bianca Borycki
G045 Katherine Daramour
G053 Lexie Logan-Price
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheLeakyFaucet
Member Avatar
Why hallo thar
[ *  * ]
Chad Klitou: 50% Greek/50% Italian

Laverne Falciander: 50% Nigerian/25% Egyptian/25% Filipino

Hera Alosso: 50% Mexican/50% Portuguese

C.J Wong: 100% Chinese
Edited by TheLeakyFaucet, Nov 6 2009, 12:06 PM.
V4

The new batch....

Posted Image

Chad Klitou: Location Unknown
Hera Alosso: Location Unknown
Laverne Falciander: Location Unknown
Dory Stoeber: Location Unknown

LOLWUT?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Steven Hunt: 50% Irish, as well as German and Scottish.

Alex Rasputin: Russian-American.

Eric Lorenz: Polish, German.

Kevin Warick: 6th Generation American, his background is quite vague.
V7:
Erika P. Stieglitz
Tyrell K. Lahti
Caroline S. Ford
Henry A. Sparks
Offline Profile Goto Top

VegetableRightsActivist
Member Avatar
Blast Hardcheese
[ * ]
Michael Bucholtz- 75% German, 25% Slovakian
My Characters in V4:
-Michael Bucholtz
-Sebastian Grant "S.G." Powell
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Big Eye
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Samson West - 50% American, 50% East Indian
(and not a single Indian-sounding syllable to his name. I think it's his dad's fault.)
Edited by The Big Eye, Nov 18 2009, 06:38 PM.
Currently the 16th
209th
92,112th
36,523,862nd

1,234,502,437th Best Human Being of All Time. Will keep updated as events warrant.

The Infinite Noose - My own personal bathroom wall and soapbox (in that order)

v4

Samson West - Currently in self-enforced pre-pregame purgatory
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Big Eye
Nov 18 2009, 06:37 PM
Samson West - 50% American, 50% East Indian
(and not a single Indian-sounding syllable to his name. I think it's his dad's fault.)
Like it's been said about 50 times before, American really isn't a nationality unless you mean Native American. If it's that or simply a 'heinz 57' indecipherable mix of races, say so.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Big Eye
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
"American" is so much easier to say than "'a heinz 57' indecipherable mix of races," though...
But yes, that is what I meant. Pardon the semantical error.
Currently the 16th
209th
92,112th
36,523,862nd

1,234,502,437th Best Human Being of All Time. Will keep updated as events warrant.

The Infinite Noose - My own personal bathroom wall and soapbox (in that order)

v4

Samson West - Currently in self-enforced pre-pregame purgatory
Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Jonathan Jarocki- English, German, Polish, Irish, Scottish
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, look, I never posted for Kimberly. She's 50% Vietnamese, 50% mixed American.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki
Offline Profile Goto Top

gambit508
Member Avatar
Has His Eye On Someone
[ *  *  * ]
Chris is German, French and Jewish
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
v5 Concepts

Offline Profile Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lucy Ashmore ~ 100% American
Janet Claymont ~ 100% American
Alice Boucher ~ 100% French
Amber Whimsy ~ 100% American

Hey, they can't all be parents of mixed descent!
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Offline Profile Goto Top

Watuhboy
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Well looks like we've got Ignatian Teller who is 50% Italian from his mother's side, and 50% English from his father's. Betcha can't guess which side of the family contributed to which part of his name.
V4:
B073 - Ignatian Teller The Thinking Man
Offline Profile Goto Top

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thea Kairos is Greek-American

Alex Jackson is American

Marion Summers is American

Samaya Boen-Hilstrand was born in Puerto Rico, but was adopted by a Nowegian-American family.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pre-Game Planning · Next Topic »
Locked Topic