Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Mid-Month Rolls; dun dun dunnn!
Topic Started: Nov 15 2008, 12:44 PM (1,717 Views)
Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay guys. So, we rolled five characters to die this time around, and like usual you have three days to say whether you're swapping, heroing, nulling, etc and five days to finish the death. Deaths from the last announcement that aren't finished yet must be finished within the next five days also (yes, we've been quite forgiving) or the characters will be killed off by us.

So, without further ado, the doomed are:

James Martinek
Lauren Howard
Anna Grout
Heath Trennoby
Viki Valentine

Let the fun begin!
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

riserugu
Member Avatar
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
[ *  *  *  * ]
Darn.

I swear, it's like what I told Adam, every character I adopt ends up being rolled.

Crackers, well I don't where she'll die but Viki will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Neuphim
Member Avatar
MIA
[ *  * ]
Heath will die in When We Die.
Posted Image

V$ Warriors:
Mercedes Tarantino
Luce Fellini
Mason Terrence
Roshini Nair

Offline Profile Goto Top

ZombiexCreame
Member Avatar
it was a graveyard smash
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alright, I'm supposing that James will also die in, "When We Die."

darn, I got real attached to him too, my little adopted guy :P oh wellz.
Posted Image

Dawson Demarke: School Cafeteria♥
♥Soon to come: Francis Scodelaris♥
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
People, if your character was not rolled please do not clutter up these threads with posts saying things like:

"OMGLIKEMAICHARISNTDYING!!!"

or really any commentary regarding the rolls.

Yes, this makes me look like a dick, but quite frankly useless posting is USELESS. Unless you are staff updating or requesting updates on the situations, or a handler updating us on your rolled char, OR a person using a roll null, hero card or swap card, please refrain from posting here.
Is in...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Muninn
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Lauren will die in When we Die as well, although details still need to be worked out. (Anybody from that thread who is interested, send a message)
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V7. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V6 Characters
G31 - Candice Banks (adopted from Somersault) - The Rooftop
G35 - Bernadette Thomas (adopted from Imehal) (Deceased) - Northwest Cliffs

Past Version Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anna will be dying in Death and All His Friends. Mine may be two or three days late owing to unfortunate scheduling of tests, but it should be up soon.
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

riserugu
Member Avatar
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
[ *  *  *  * ]
I might be a day or two late with Viki's death simply because I still haven't the foggiest idea of how to kill her.

So if any one has any brilliant ideas that they want to work with, please send me a line or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ZombiexCreame
Member Avatar
it was a graveyard smash
[ *  *  *  * ]
James Martinek died in When We Die
Posted Image

Dawson Demarke: School Cafeteria♥
♥Soon to come: Francis Scodelaris♥
Offline Profile Goto Top

Muninn
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Lauren's death should occur in 'When we Die' sometime tomorrow. I meant to get it in sooner, but the thread was kind of busy with everybody else who was dying in there.

Sorry for the delay.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V7. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V6 Characters

Past Version Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, I'm pretty sure most of you guys know, but Heath died. Just so you guys know.

And I want to come out here and state that if anyone wants to kill off Nutbrown, PM me your ideas. This isn't a first-come-first-serve death - your idea better not make Nutbrown into a normal fodder character that sits there or takes it. They need some thought put into them. And if it just becomes too difficult to pull it off then I have a Plan B. In any case, I'll get the death done as soon as possible.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

riserugu
Member Avatar
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have an idea worked out but I'm still going to be late getting the actual post up, but Viki should be dead by the end of the weekend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Solitair
Member Avatar
Where modesty's ill manners, 'tis but fit that impudence and malice pass for wit.
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's glad to know that you're still trying to off Nutbrown, Ciel, but that still leaves Choic's Hayden O'Quinn and Maka's Sato Koizumi (who has yet to actually appear, by the way).
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown
WickedIcon: this is the best dollar i've spent in several years

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

Turning Pages: Read some books along with me, why don't you?

V4:
Spoiler: click to toggle

V5:
Arthur Wells: The Artist ... ... ... ... ?
Rose Matheson: The Sprinter ... ?
Ilya Volkov: The Wrestler ... ... ... ... !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Muninn
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Lauren Howard died in When We Die.

Well, it was fun. I guess I'll see y'all in V4 pregame.

V6 Characters

Past Version Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for playing Muninn, and good luck next round!

Also, Anna bit the dust.
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic