Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bloodbathed Spirits; Eastern Style Duel RPG
Topic Started: Sep 21 2008, 06:41 PM (1,598 Views)
Tythanin
Member Avatar
Time to Spare
[ *  *  * ]
That's awesome and kind of depressing. Curse my bad luck.
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yossarian
Member Avatar
evolved into EPIC Yossarian
[ *  *  * ]
Hey! Those stats says, that my char is some sort Tier 1 here :D

But then again: Lie, Bigger Lie, Statistic :P Probably my shitty roll will kick me out from competition as always ;]
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
Yeah, I really hope I'm wrong, or I also stand no chance. Basically that stats came out to whomever went first won most of the time, so again however the hitpoints work out could change it. I had it on a predisposed system of 20 + the defense bonus, but it could be anything from predisposed (x) times defense bonus (y) to predisposed (x) + defense bonus (y) to something crazy like (y-b )x^2 where (b ) is a random number or something.

I'm far too excited for this to start.

Either way lack of sleep makes me feel all mathy... Get it off, get it off!!!
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Yossarian
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
DARRR!!! Where's my enemies? My sword is getting rusty! :P

Okay, I'm not telling 'Start it now, groar!', because I'm very patient person, but we don't have any message from Neuphim for, like 5 days, and even the worst info (like 'sorry guys, I'm going to Bahamas, we will start next year'. It would be really fine with me, I'm really patient... ;]) is better, than lack of the info.

Cheers! :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)

Mah achievements:

Neuphim
Member Avatar
MIA
[ *  * ]
(Now, with MUCH delay... a really crappy post)

“So,” Snake hissed, bored, “who will be our first warrior?”

His heavy cloaks brushed against the floor delicately, a shadow almost. He held a cup, sipping at it generously as he approached the middle. He dared to look up to the Twelve, feigning a smile.

“I, Ief, the High Eunuch, shall be.” He sipped at his cup again. He turned to look at the rest of would-be gods. They were all so different so vast. Yet, besides their desire of power, there was only one similarity between them all: they weren’t moving forward. "Ho ho ho, afraid, are we?"

Atop their thrones, the Twelve were laughing at the pretentious eunuch. The Monkey was just barely keeping himself on his throne. Then a grey mist covered the field. The laughter was resonated while mist thinkened. Until it just faded, the laughter and the mist both. The arena, the crowd, the Twelve, no longer there. Ief looked around, and saw that he was atop a snowy mountain [This consitutes for a Water Arena. Do whatever you think is interesting]. Then he saw that he is covered by a large shadow. Ief looked up and scarcely 20 meters away, was a silver dragon. Charging at him with an outstreched claw.

Its scream pierced the skies, as it’s claws pierced Ief’s arm. (9) [*This is just to show how much damage is dealt. If you don’t want to include this that’s fine.] The cup in Ief's hand came crashing to the ground, as Ief stepped back in reaction.

Ief, even with his arm drench in blood, the eunuch didn't lose his cool. Instead, he watched as the dragon flew away, he rose his hands in the air and muttered a quick chant. Out of nothingness, four pillars of ice floating around him. And with a snap of the fingers, they whished through the air like doves in flight. Each hit the dragon in rapid succession with a loud smack. With one ripping it's wings. With the unevenness of it's flight, it came crashing down into the cliff. (17) [*this my indication of a critical hit. You can do it any way you want.]

Ief jumped at the crippled dragon. But the dragon, though crippled, wasn't going to go down so easily. Only it didn't hit. (Miss) With amazing evasion, Ief ducked underneath the sharp tail. He was right underneath the dragon's neck. All Ief needed was a second to unleashed his. With his left hand, a beam of blue light shot at his enemy's throat, freezing it. With his right hand, he took out his Dao, smashing his frozen throat with one hit. Blood poured over Ief, as the Dragon's head slid clean off. (13)

Mist surrounded the eunuch’s vision and Ief was back in the Arena, with all of his wounds healed. The Twelve were visibly displeased with this anticlimatic affair. Ief turned to the crowd, sheathing his dao. "Ho ho ho, so who is next?"

[At the end of your post, you can post you're next warrior if you wish to continue playing. Just so this

Name: Zwamba, the Tiger King
Element: Wood
Weapon: Metal Claws
Appearance: A tall demon with a human body and a white tiger head. He wears heavy armor, with leggings made of leaves.

Speed: 4
Strength: 12
Defense: 9 (For the next time around, It'll be for every THREE points that you nullify a piece of damage.)
Evade: 0]
Posted Image

V$ Warriors:
Mercedes Tarantino
Luce Fellini
Mason Terrence
Roshini Nair

Tythanin
Member Avatar
Time to Spare
[ *  *  * ]
(Victory was had this day! Also yay for PMs working again.)

"I believe your next opponent would be me."

Heads turned as Xiang Min strode into the arena, her courtier's robes brushing lightly against the floor. Her sword was sheathed in an ornate, gold-encrusted sheath, various precious gems laid out across the leather. Brushing against the sheath with her clawed hand, Min gave all assembled a radiant smile as she fell to her knees. "It is truly an honor to be present amongst you all. I could hardly hope to think that I would be amongst such greats..."

She straightened, her silky, black hair falling over her shoulders. The same smile was on her lips, but those who were perceptive enough could see her ambition underneath. There was a fire within her soul, one that could only be displayed by the burning phoenix totem that hovered at her back. She placed her free hand onto the hilt of her sword and nodded at her opponent. "I am Xiang Min. People call me the Voice of Heaven. I hope that you will not hold back simply because I am a woman. I assure you..." Here her smile turned wicked. "I am strong."

The Twelve...or shall we say Eleven? They gave no word or sign of approval or displeasure. Their only action was to cover the arena in a thick cloud of mist. Min smiled to herself as she waited for the Arena to show itself, a hand still kept on her sword. Eventually, the mist dissipated and Min found herself standing on a barren plateau, with no sign of water or greenery anywhere. She saw Ief standing on a flat stretch of land directly across from her and between them? Desert. (Earth Arena)

She was pleased to see that the eunuch was not happy in his surroundings. Nevertheless, he seemed ready to fight. Min dropped low into a crouch and watched him. Seconds, minutes, hours passed...until a tiny rock broke off from the plateau before landing with a soft thump onto the sands. Both fighters reacted, Ief quickly muttering his chants while Min charged, her phoenix totem releasing a loud war shriek.

Whether it was from Ief's discomfort or Min's natural skill, the courtier launched her attack first, her winds tearing up a violent sandstorm that tore through the eunuch's robes and skin. (8) With a snarl, he retaliated, amazingly calling up ice and water in the wasteland and forming several giant missiles. With a sharp-tongued cry, the missiles launched straight at Min, who managed to cut through one of two before she was overwhelmed, stopped dead in her tracks. (10)

As the mist and dust cleared, Ief saw that the phoenix's wings had covered Min from the major brunt of the assault. It let out another cry as Min continued her assault , leaping like a deer into the air before landing right in front of a startled Ief, her golden blade slicing like a ray of sun through his body. (7)

His own sword flew to his hand and he regained the momentum, swiftly and skillfully blocking any more of Min's slashes. However, his skill was in magic, not swordplay. While his quick and nimble hands gave him unparalleled offense, his strength was lacking and he only managed to do a series of light wounds across Min's body. (2)

Min's only reaction was to grin as she recovered from the eunuch's assault. Raising her sword, wind curled around its edges until a miniature tornado was formed across its blade. Grinning at Ief's pale face, she charged forward, swinging her sword in a wide arc that simply blasted the wind straight at him, launching into the air. Min was up there in a flash to meet him, bringing her gauntleted hand into his face and pushing him back to the ground. They landed with a crash, cracking the earth beneath them. (9)

Ief struggled against her grip, but his swings were wild and uncontrolled. (0) No doubt fear was beginning to fill him. It wouldn't be long before he died, after all. Min just smiled. The moment before the kill was the best time to exult in your power. She gripped him by the neck, lifting in the air was wind began to swirl around them, picking up rocks, sand, the desert itself. She stared into his face, that wicked smirk back on her face.

"You have come to the greatest of gods to show your power. You have been tested...and you have been found too weak. Even the elements themselves scream for your death." Min gestured at the tornado, which contained the sands of the desert, the wind of her own making, and the fire from her beloved phoenix. Still holding him, she bent down to pick up his fallen dao with her other hand. She turned it in her hand several times before tossing it into the tornado, where it was easily ripped to shreds. "Hmmm...that makes water, wind, earth, metal...that means only water is left."

It was then that Ief could see the heart of Min's soul. She spoke in pretty words and dressed herself up in beautiful robes and glittering jewels, but nothing could conceal her greed and ambition. He saw it, moments just before he died. Min switched hands, bringing the spiked gauntlet back, the metal tips hungry for blood. She smiled. A beautiful, caring, pleasant smile. "Farewell eunuch. May you find peace in the afterlife. Perhaps you will be reincarnated as something useful, like a rat."

With that, she thrust her gauntleted hand straight at his chest. It cut through cloth, skin, flesh, and bone before it reached his heart. And with a single squeeze, she crushed it inside his body. (7) Laughing, she withdrew her bloody claw and tossed his corpse carelessly into the sandstorm, where the grains stripped and wore away at his body.

When the Arena faded and Min was back in front of the Eleven, blood splattered on her clothes. She laughed again, placing a dainty hand in front of her mouth. "It truly has been a long time since I felt such excitement. He was a very strong opponent...I hope my next fight won't be as tough on my fragile body."

(OOC: So...sorry Ief. I think that was a little too over the top. >_>)
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog

Yossarian
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
And so, all statistics got kicked, right in the face... (if i recall correctly this one should be Ief 100% win ;])
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:

Mah achievements:

DetectiveArcher
Member Avatar
Lieutenant Obvious
[ *  *  * ]
Alongside the other competitors, Fei Long sat with his legs crossed and his hand propping up his chin. Taking in the gruesome display, the young man did his very best to appear unimpressed. His opponent was dangerous, despite how demure she tried to appear. He couldn’t afford to take that woman lightly.

Slowly rising to his feet, the warrior with dark hair and darker eyes unhurriedly made his way towards the fighting area. The young fighter made it a point to keep his eyes on his opponent at all times. Barely sparing a glance for the illustrious Twelve, the young warrior fell into his fighting stance with the ease of long practice. It felt like coming home.

A terse chuckled escaped his lips as a grim smirk crossed his features. “You’re good, but it looks like you must have screwed up big time in a past life. You lost as soon as I was chosen as your opponent.” Fei Long heard the gods shift and mutter disapprovingly at his lack of manners. He knew he should have cared that he seemed discourteous, but couldn’t force himself to give a damn. He was too excited.

He kept his weight carefully balanced on the balls of his feet, quickly shifting back and forth. The woman took her own, carefully guarded, stance as the landscape began to fade and grow indistinct. With a strange sense of vertigo, Fei Long watched as the scenery began to change as it had before. Even as the world slid into grey mists and their stomachs turned, the two warriors never took their eyes off one another. To look away first was to show weakness or invite attack.

Reality began to solidify once more, the noncommittal grey mists slowly taking the form of rolling hills and endless plains. (Field Arena) The high grass didn’t seem to bother either fighter. Or, perhaps each was too involved with their opponent to notice. Fei Long’s cold glare never wavered as he shifted his stance. “So… if you’re gonna make a move, go ahead.”

The woman made no indication that she planned on striking first. A stiff breeze sighed across the plains, whispering through the grass. Black hair danced across the woman’s beautiful features. A strand of the black silk strayed too close to the courtier’s bright blue eye. Quickly blinking, the woman was nearly caught unaware as her opponent sped forward and lashed out with surprising speed.

Snapping a quick jab, Fei Long anticipated the sharp crack of breaking bone as his steel bracers made contact with fragile human flesh. The gleam of gold and blindingly quick parry of Xiang Min’s sword nearly sent him off balance as his strike was easily turned aside. Spinning on her toes and striking with nearly inhuman grace, the courtier swept her sword in a wide arc, aiming for her opponent’s neck and a quick victory. Tucking and rolling with his misplaced energy, the Dancing Ember neatly ducked and rolled under the blade’s deadly edge.

Continuing his roll, the young brawler quickly found his feet and lashed out with a snap of his leg. The powerful kick slammed into his opponent’s midsection with a satisfying thump. (5) To her credit, the woman barely flinched. Springing backwards, Fei Long felt the tip of the golden blade graze his tunic as the courtier slashed in quick retaliation. He grinned as he reclosed the gap between him and his enemy. The reason he wore the cloak wasn’t just his impeccable sense of style. The billowing red garment helped to disguise his outline and keep his opponents from being able to tell exactly where he was.

Stepping close to the beautiful woman, the dark eyed fighter buried a fist into her abdomen. (3) The young man barked another short laugh. “Looks like I overestimated you.” Preoccupied with his premature gloating, the undisciplined warrior completely missed the vicious smile that moved across Xiang Min’s pretty features. The black iron of her steel gauntlet gave a dull thud as it connected with his temple. (5) Sent sprawling from the force of the blow, the fiery warrior lost his feet and collapsed into the long grass.

Lights danced in his eyes as the ground rushed to meet him. He felt the warmth of blood flowing down the side of his face. Shaking his head to clear the haze that surrounded his thoughts, he barely caught the sound of rapid footsteps. Rolling onto his back, the snapped a quick kick. He’d expected to connect solidly with his approaching enemy’s knee, but was shocked when his foot met with no resistance. The woman had seen through his easily telegraphed movements and vaulted effortlessly through the air.

Gripping her golden blade with both hands, the Voice of Heaven carved a vicious arc in the air. A wave of cutting wind slashed through the air and neatly opened a deep cut across the downed warrior’s chest. (9) Daintily landing, the young courtier spun and smiled slyly as Fei Long struggled to climb to his feet. The young man cursed himself a fool for his mistake. The woman had left herself open for attack, but only to ensure she would return more damage than she received. He wouldn’t make such a careless mistake again. He couldn’t if he planned on surviving.

Taking his stance with renewed vigor, the brawler inhaled deeply and reached down into himself. With some concentration, he found the small speck of fire that was always present deep in the seat of his being. Heat rose from his body in waves, distorting the air around him. Small fires were born in the tall grass of the field. The metal of his bracers burned bright red as the flames of his soul slowly roared to life. Sweeping his hand in a swift arc, the dark eyed fighter sent forth a wave of fire. The sudden blast of heat enveloped Xiang Min, scorching the edges of her hair and clothing. (3)

The fires roared as they surrounded the young woman, eating anything that was unfortunate enough to come in contact with them. Fei Long knew better than assume his foe was dead. The bright, flickering flames, parted as a golden sword arced through the air. Another blast of wind carrying razor edges gusted across the plains, easily cutting through the plentiful grass. Hopping and pirouetting with renewed speed and grace, the Dancing Ember embodied his title, deftly avoiding the sharp edges of the gales.

Sprinting past the last few blades of wind, the fiery warrior closed in on his enemy once more. Launching into a flurry of blows, the dark eyed fighter pressed forward, pushing Xiang Min backward, step by step. The courtier proved a skillful fighter, but those who could stand up to such a barrage of strikes were few indeed. One misstep left the woman’s golden sword too far off to parry an incoming blow, which found a home in her shoulder. The fine robes burst into flame at the touch of the dully glowing bracer. (6)

Spinning with the force of the blow, the suddenly infuriated woman lashed out with a backhanded stroke. Stepping forward and falling into familiar stances, Fei Long easily deflected the blade which sought his neck. Before the ring of steel on steel had faded, another strike had found its target, a kick landing into the courtier’s unprotected side. (4) With a near animalistic growl, the woman clumsily lashed again, blinded by her anger. Another simple step aside left the blade cleaving only air as Fei Long pressed in once more, a burning fist searing the flesh of the woman’s once beautiful face. (7)

Stepping into the blow, the woman thrust her golden blade forward, satisfied when the sound of metal sliding into meat met her ears. (3) A grunt escaped her opponent’s lips as blood coursed its way down his abdomen, staining his grey tunic. Xiang Min smiled now. That smile of unabashed greed and unbridled ambition. For a long moment both warriors locked eyes, unable to look away. Spurred on by some unseen prompting, both of the fighters lashed out with their guarded fists. Xiang Min had attempted to end her opponent with the same distinctive strike with which she had won her last match. Fei Long had seen it coming. Opening his hand, the courtier’s dragon clawed gauntlet met unyielding flesh and steel, caught in the Dancing Ember’s waiting palm.

Quickly grabbing the woman’s still outthrust sword arm, the dark eyed fighter smiled darkly. His skin glowing brightly, the fire of the young warrior’s soul burned brighter and brighter. The weight and heat of the unseen flames slammed down like a hammer, scorching the ground and grass around the two entwined duelists. Fire sprang around them, punching into the sky like a great pillar. (7) The roar and crackle of the flames spread, engulfing the entire arena, before slowly dying away. With the last of the intense flames gone, only Fei Long stood amongst the ash and faintly glowing embers of the plains.

Reaching down and pulling the golden sword from his gut, the smug warrior dropped it next to the only other thing to survive the purging flames: the courtier’s black, jeweled gauntlet. Dusting the ash from his cloak and clothing, the young man chuckled to himself. “It’s too bad we had to fight. She was really cute. What a waste.” Finished with his preening, he settled his dark eyes on his waiting opponents. “Alright, then. Who’s the next unlucky one?”
Maybe the night seems so dark because the day is much too bright.

v3 Characters-
Petra Elizabeth Andrews, Morgan Green, Edward Sullivan

v4 Characters-
Ilario Fiametta III, Roy Archer, Riley Flynn, Olexia Kovacs

Mysterious Od Guy
I'm Mysterious. And Od. Very, Very Od.
[ * ]
(Deleted)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageClick my eggs!

Mysterious Od Guy
I'm Mysterious. And Od. Very, Very Od.
[ * ]
(I'm new at this so if I mess up, correct me.)

Alpih stepped forward. "It would seem to be me, Dancing Ember. For courtesy, I will make myself known. I am Aliph the Scorcher, and you will die by my hand." He walked to the arena, giving the gods a respectful nod, and unsheathing his massive spear. "I give you some advice, young warrior, to make use of in the next world. Do not anger the gods, for they are vengeful. And as for you words to the lady, Destiny is something that does not happen, choices do. And you made a poor choice in entering this tournament, as it put you up against me."

Infuriated at his words, Fei Long launched the first attack. His fist thudded into the leather armor that Aliph wore, making a dent int the steel plates sewn into it. (3) Aliph grinned mirthlessly, bring the middle of the spear up into his opponents face and knocking him back, opening him up for a mighty slash at his abdomen, that added more blood to his already stained grey shirt. (9). Fei Long charged forward again striking Aliph's chest and stomach. (5) Dents appeared all over the leather armor, and Aliph rubbed his stomach as the pain hit. Countering, Aliph slashed with one side of the spear, opening up a huge gash on Fei's leg. Spinning it, he brought it back and thrust forward, impaling him.(11) Fei Long dragged himself off the spear and jumped over Aliph, spinning around to land a perfect spinning back fist to Alpih's side. (4)

Aliph was off balance, clumsily bring his spear up in an uppercut attempt that completely missed, leaving his opponent laughing. However, his downstroke was nothing to scoff at, thudding the wooden part of his spear into Fei's neck. (3)

Fei shook off the hit and leapt forward, slamming punches left and right, he brought up the firey power within him, his every hit searing the leather over Aliph's abdomen, leaping back, he threw a mighty fireball that completely engulfed Aliph.

Fei had won.

Or so he thought, as a whirring sound came to his ears. The fireball died down, and Aliph could be seen, spinning his spear in a forward position, he was seared, but not dead. (5) Alip grinned and called up his own power of fire, channeling it through his spear, waves of flame rolled off it, each smashing into Fei. He ran toward Fei, Slashing his spear left and right, streams of flame flowing over Fei scorching him even further. Finally, he threw his spear, nailing Fei to the ground, flames roared up around it, slowly cooking Fei. Alpih walked closer, "Live by the Flame, and die by it, Dancing Ember." he twisted his spear and a massive plume of flame erupted, turning the one who had once born the name Dancing Ember, into his namesake. "Who's next?" he asked.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageClick my eggs!

Yossarian
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
((Sorry, if i kept you waiting too long... Also sorry Od Guy, but there is no time Tolouse as Monthy Python said... :P Let's get things going...))

Ardan was getting more and more impatient with every while... not only, because he found out, that his potential enemies, are definitely below the par, but also instead of showing some real skills, they were doing their puny little magical, and elemental tricks. And let the lightning hit him, if they weren't too cocky, with that low skills of theirs...

When Aliph scorched his opponent, and asked 'Who's next?', Ardan decided to show this spear-wielding weakling some real fighting skills. He made few steps toward arena and shouted: "YOU THERE! Better get ready, for I AM your next opponent. And I suggest for, to be careful, because playtime is over!"

Aliph could do nothing more, than little smirk, as he saw Ardan. "So, the mighty warrior from the north appeared, only to die here? Very well..." - he thought. He took his spear in his right hand, pointed it to barbarian, "What's your name, proud warrior? I want to know, who will die by my hand."

"Ardan. My name is Ardan, and that's all you should know." As he stepped toward the center of the arena, it changed quickly. Ardan found himself on a high cliff, standing above the still surface of the water. There were several more stone 'pillars' around there, and Aliph was standing on one of them (Water Arena). He didn't really liked the situation. He couldn't use his biggest advantage in full strength. However, Aliph was using power of Fire, so he had probably much more difficulties, with fighting on this new territory.

After getting used to the new environment, Aliph took his spear in both hand and said calmly: "Well... I guess, the Gods are not on our side this time... Well no matter. Better prepare yourself."

Ardan took his greatsword Sunsplitter, tightened his grip, looked once again upon Aliph, before answering him. "You know, what are the biggest two problems with you? Firstly, all you can really do is talking bullshit... And secondly, your fire tricks, are showy, but not really effective. Let me show you, how things should be done." After his last spoken word, his tattoo started to glow...

For the first time, the Eleven Gods turned their eyes upon barbarian. Especially horse took a closer look at Ardan's tattoo. "Oh my... It's a Stallion Tattoo. Didn't expected someone to have it, after all this time. Things can get really interesting in a few moments."

It finally started. Before Aliph, could react, the tattoo, already activated, giving Ardan tremendous speed. Barbarian quickly ran toward the edge of cliff he was standing, made a powerful jump toward Aliph's cliff, and ran behind his back. He pointed Sunsplitter at Scorcher and smiled. "I think, I already told you should be careful."

In retrospect, Ardan thought about it like the biggest mistake during the battle. He just repeated the retarded errors, of all those pesky mages. And it cost him some health in the end. This few second given away, by his speech, gave a chance for Aliph, to react. However before Scorcher turned around, Ardan already managed to land a hit from his giant sword right in Aliph's back. (7) Aliph felt the giant blade coming through his back, but somehow, he managed to ignore the pain, and channeled giant flame, that went exactly in Lifecrusher's direction. Smelling trouble, Ardan covered his face, and center of the body with his sword, but couldn't avoid flames that hit him, in his arms and legs. (10) He quickly jumped back, to the nearest cliff, using gust of wind created by his high speed, to extinguish fire. After he safely landed, on rocky surface, he once again pointed his now red hot Sunsplitter toward his enemy.

"Pretty nice, i must say". Ardan smiled again. "Ready for the round two Sorcerer?"

Ardan unleashed his speed once again, and before Aliph could do anything, he had been already pierced in the stomach by big sword. (13) Although, by doing this maneuver Ardan managed to impale himself with pointed Aliph's spear, right in his left arm, (7) he didn't felt anything due to adrenaline, that his heart was pumping every second. He had already won. Aliph could use once again his fire through spear, but he didn't had enough time. Ardan decided, not to make another mistake, and finished Aliph for good, by cutting through Scorcher's body from stomach, to skull. (12) Aliph lost the grip on his spear, and his lifeless almost-cut-in-half body fell into the still water of the ocean.

Ardan pulled out Aliph's spear from his arm, and threw it away. He removed blood and all remains of Sorcerers body from his sword...

The arena changed back to normal. What happened, to Aliph's death body? He didn't know... AND didn't care. He was just standing there, waiting for the next opponent

Ardan is the victor.
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:

Mah achievements:

Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
(Gulp! Even though my statistics were utterly useless, I still can't help feeling a sense of dread about the upcoming battle.

Where are you guys getting the numbers? Are they being PMed to you by Neuphim or is it just magic? I'm so comfused!)
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Yossarian
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
((When the time is right, Neuphim will bring the new results via PM, and you just build story around it ;]))
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:

Mah achievements:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply