Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OFFICIAL SOTF CHATROOM
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 10:16 PM (23,671 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
General Goose
Oct 20 2015, 09:11 AM
Chat be acting weird for me. Here's the message I got.

Spoiler: click to toggle
I got this same thing just now when I logged in. Were you the only person in the room at the time? That might be why.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Oct 20 2015, 09:19 AM
General Goose
Oct 20 2015, 09:11 AM
Chat be acting weird for me. Here's the message I got.

Spoiler: click to toggle
I got this same thing just now when I logged in. Were you the only person in the room at the time? That might be why.
Update: Ohm joined while I was in there and said he'd gotten the same thing earlier but didn't this time. I think it's just the standard message that shows up when the room sets up after nobody's been in it.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Chat seems to be down for me at the moment. Is anybody else having problems?
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seth Crimson
Oct 30 2015, 11:35 AM
It's working for me.
What browser are you using? I'm consistently getting a "webpage is not available" from Chrome.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It appears to be working again now. No idea what the problem was.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Continuing the trend of chat clients just hating me today, Mibbit has stopped working. isup.me tells me the problem is on my end, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to double-check in here since I'm not having issues with any other websites.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bikriki
Dec 10 2015, 05:15 PM
Yes, it is all your fault
Well darn.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It sounds like the problem is in the site links and that joining from the Discord website is fine. The desktop app hasn't been having any problems that I've noticed. Might be a board thing rather than Discord itself?
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discord's been back for a few hours now, crisis averted I guess.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aura
Oct 31 2017, 06:21 AM
Is Discord suddenly not connecting for anyone else?
Everything seems normal now from what I can see, but there could be connection issues going on. The desktop app has been a little weird since the most recent update for me.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discord's bugging out for me a bit. Connection is still good, but messages aren't going through for whatever reason.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's been fine for me since the server weirdness from the other day. Might be your connection.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply