Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OFFICIAL SOTF CHATROOM
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 10:16 PM (23,640 Views)
Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
If you guys don't have irc you can download it at http://www.mirc.com/get.html. From there you can add the irc.rizon.net server under File, Select Server, and then join the room by typing #sotf. Just in case people need a bit of help till chatzy's back
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
Also Landlocked made this neat in-universe chat, so if you feel like taking on a persona and posting from the view of an outsider to the real sotf this is the place for you

Make ooc posts in ((double quotations)) please, and feel free to copy and paste sections in the In-Game Conversations thread I'm making in Fun and Games.

In-Universe Chat
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply