Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Beginning is The End is The Beginning; If you lived here you'd be home by now.
Topic Started: Aug 10 2008, 12:01 AM (3,832 Views)
Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Terrie followed along with her group.

((Continued elsewhere.))

Today's the final day to get your kiddos outta here, folks. Let's get a move on.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brad did the exact same thing as Terrie and left the scene.

(EDIT: I swear to god I'll add in something much better here when I get home. XD)

((Continued Elsewhere...))
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

DetectiveArcher
Member Avatar
Lieutenant Obvious
[ *  *  * ]
Finished helping Heath to his feet, Petra's breath came sharp and ragged. At least the boy could walk. For a moment she'd wondered if he was dying. "Shit, you're hurt!" Taken aback by the boy's observation, she shook her head. "I-it's fine. I'm ok." That seemed to be enough for him.

Giving a wink, the suddenly cocky boy drew himself up. "Let's Git" Blushing at the familar tone and body language, Petra tried to steady her voice. "Y-yeah. Come on..." Each using the other for support the two left the area behind.

((Petra and Heath continued elsewhere.))
Maybe the night seems so dark because the day is much too bright.

v3 Characters-
Petra Elizabeth Andrews, Morgan Green, Edward Sullivan

v4 Characters-
Ilario Fiametta III, Roy Archer, Riley Flynn, Olexia Kovacs
Offline Profile Goto Top

riserugu
Member Avatar
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
[ *  *  *  * ]
Without another word, hell there wasn't any needing to be said, Ianto took off rushing out after the other two.

(Dear God, I haven't wrote such a short reply in years.)

[[ Ianto continued elsewhere~ ]]
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Airfield · Next Topic »
Locked Topic