Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Complicated Questions; [Open to the public]
Topic Started: Aug 5 2008, 11:11 PM (2,060 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(Clive Maxwell continued from Slow Chemical)

Anyone would think that Survival of the Fittest, a game based solely on the destruction and elimination of countless lives and driving people to their breaking points, would drive many people literally insane. The truth of the matter was that no one had literally snapped completely and turned into a crazed loon. There have been psychotics but no literally batshit crazies that were sure to populate comic books and horror movies. This has been the case for the first two versions, but this one in particular was very different, very special.

Clive had always been insane, deep down inside of the neither regions of his cold heart. He had always made it a principle to act otherwise. Of course, he didn't have to suffer hearing the same voice running through his head, over and over, hour after hour after minute after second of a day and a half. Quite frankly Clive was looking rather crazy right about now. IT was pretty obvious to tell that his mind was not in it's rightful place because ever since he left the field of flowers, Clive was saying fuck again and again. His voice was hoarse but he kept saying it, he couldn't help it.

"Shut up..."

Clive held his head tightly, a gasp escaping his throat. His world was swirling, twirling, spinning like a top. This was insanity but to Clive it was just... well it was just nothing. Nothing at all. He was perfectly fine, perfectly fine. He just needed some rest, yes he that was all. He was fine, he was fine, but people who are fine wouldn't be hearing that god damned annoying voice of that bitch who he had always hated. Clive wouldn't understand that: the only thing he knew was that he wasn't feeling good. Not feeling good at all. He just needed some rest, yes he that was all. He was fine, he was fine.

"Shut up..."

He was not fine.

"SHUT up!"

Oh how he was not fine.

"SHUT UP!"

Then he stopped.

He was coming to an overgrowth, overlooking a sandy beach. Clive stared out onto the strip, not even realizing that he was giggling under his breath. It wasn't like Clive had lost it right then and there. He had lost his marbles for some time, even before the island, even before the game. He grinned, looking out towards the figures from afar. The brushes were raised high but Clive could see the outlines of what was happening. Oh. It appears that he missed a killing. How sad, and that FREAK Will... Will Smith, was that his name? Yes, that was Will Smith. Will KILLED someone else. It was pleasing really, to see another killer for once. Clive was contemplating jumping up and greeting the boy with open arms but he did not.

Wait. Was that a gun?

"Oh no..."

That gun... that was surely his, wasn't it? He sniffed indignantly and then giggled a second time. IT WAS WILL who attacked him and took his gun. How cleaver! Clive wished Liam was he - on second thought, he rather wished Liam wasn't there. Clive would get all the credit. He gripped the sharp, pointy rock (a very sharp pointy rock to be precise) and entered the scene in the only way an insane person could.

He smiled and waved. "OHAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY WILL! What's up buddy?!! How's life treating you?!!" A giggled escaped his mouth, hopping up and down on his heels. "I couldn't help but to notice you KILLING SOMEONE in cold blood, who did nothing wrong to yoooouuu! Oh you naughty boy! I should give you a spanking!" He waves his hand. "But no, I'm not here to punish you! No, I'm here to PARTY! You wanna party Will, yah wanna fucking party?!! Let's go party motherfucker!!!"

Without warning, without foresight, without any reason whatsoever Clive leap at Will like a cougar, rock extended out. He was going to make a mess of Will's ugly face and it was going to be an improvement. Clive didn't even take the time to notice that he was outnumbered, it was all Will now. Everything: Will, the gun, HIS GUN. All his for the taking.

This was Clive's game.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clive was laughing at the top of his lungs. Trying to kill someone was always great fun. He held the rock as tightly as he could when he attempted to tackle Will to the ground. It took him a full minute to fully realize that Will dodged out of the way and that Clive had fallen to the ground like a klutz. He didn't notice that the bullets Wade shot at his legs made him trip up and instantly assumed it was human error. Or he would have, had he cared enough to think that far into it. He stumbled back to his feet as quickly as he could. Normally he would be... actually he wouldn't even care about Will shooting him even if he was perfectly sane. Will took HIS property and there was no forgiveness for that.

Around that time Clive felt a horrible stinging in his right side. What was that? It was very painful, but to Clive it was his nectar, his energy. Pain was fueling him right now, and to feel something sharp against his side made it all the more intoxicating. He looked down at the Main-Gauche with a sudden interest, then up at Wade. Clive was under the impression that WADE was the one who threw the sword at him. Wow. Wade Wilson was batshit crazy but he knew how to make himself useful. Clive grinned, taking the sword into his open hand.

"Aww. THANK YOU kind sir!" he held tightly onto the rock, on the verge of laughter. "I'll be sure to make your death quick and painless after I'm done with Will."

Then he laughed, swung his arm back and threw the rock (as though it were a baseball) at Wade's head. Stupid idiot. He certainly was willing to help but he should know quite well not to trust people so easily, although Clive wasn't complaining about the extra help. In fact he wished Wade could help him when Will shot a bullet into his shoulder, making it explode in a fury of bone, blood and gunpowder. Clive shrieked at the top of his lungs (like a female mind you), turning his head to look at the boy with a scowl.

"... You wanna know why I don't like you Smmmith?"

Clive didn't even know Will that well, but there was something that the both boys shared. Clive could tell. He smiled, twiddling his fingers around the sword.

"... It's that I can tell that you're a sick, sick man and yet you act like whatever you do, no matter what you do, is the RIGHT thing to do. I know you're type, I can tell, I can see it in your eyes." Clive's insanity broke away for a moment. He was being serious. "I doubt you think of yourself as a hero but just how you were making up excuses after you kill someone. It's sad, oh so sad. If it were up to me I would have killed that boy - "

He motioned to the lifeless body right beside him, " - just for staring at me the wrong way. This game is not meant for people who are so afraid, so self-righteousness that they would make excuses when they kill people. They are for me: the guy who hasn't a single ounce of shame inside of him. The guy who would kill just about anyone without thinking. No one will ever miss YOU if you died, just as much as they'd miss me. You're nothing, a nobody, a number, ashes on the ground. Holding back like this is not what people should be doing: THEY SHOULD BE EMBRACING THIS! They should be letting themselves go and killing just for the sake of killing. I can tell you want to kill, I can tell that deep down inside there's a little bit of me inside of you..."

He didn't notice at the time, but he was rushing at Will, swinging his sword back and forth. "If you aren't going to bother letting this game take over your senses like I did, when why defend yourself? If you aren't going to let everything you know go because it's the ONLY way you can live, then you should just LET ME KILL YOU!" He cackled loudly, his insanity returning with full force. He swung back, he swung forward. He slashed right and left, up and down, jabbing the dagger forward. He wanted to hit Will. He wanted to kill him. He wanted to end it all. He jabbed the dagger at Will's hand attempting to knock it out of his hands. He was on the offensive now.

"To me, to everyone, you're worth shit nothing. YOU'RE NOTHING!!! YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!!!!!"

This is your game Clive...

your game...

YOUR game...
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clive didn't know what hit him. Or frankly, he couldn't have know what hit him. After all Will was behind Clive and it would take a minute for the rabid man to comprehend what just happened. It certainly was too late for him to do anything even if he did turn around. The end of Will's gun hit the back of his head with the force of a train, knocking every single conceivable thought he was thinking (or had ever thought for that matter) out like a stream of water from a cracked dam. The force of such a blow drilled every single molecule of life out of him and, finally, Clive Maxwell had finally been killed. A tumor had been removed from a field of tumors.

B047 - CLIVE MAXWELL : ELIMINATED

And Lucifer could only look and laugh at the look on Clive's face.

The devil is among those who inhabit this island, watching, laughing. He could see everything that was happening, and he was watching with a sick passion. This was his King’s Men, his entertainment. Everyone is like a puppet to him, hanging from invisible strings that only he knew about. And Beelzebub doesn't care who you are. He'll take your soul whether you like it or not, and he'll have a good chortle about it while he's raping it. He enjoys it, knowing that no one could ever cheat death.

Clive was a fool to think the game was all his. He thought he was untouchable, invincible, but Will soon proved him wrong. It made Lucifer chuckle under his breath, running two claw-like fingers along his chin. The game was owned by no one. There was no bias but no balance either. It was all too strange to describe but the odds were always against you. Clive thought it was easy and that was his worst mistake. It should be said quite bluntly that nothing ever goes as planned.

God help these twisted fools who have given into the harlot temptation. Pray god has pity on their souls should they not find salvation, because no one else will when all is said and done. That was the way of the world.

100 Students Remaining.
V6

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Northern Coast · Next Topic »
Locked Topic