Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Fifth Announcement; Finally!
Topic Started: Aug 2 2008, 01:26 AM (4,550 Views)
dinah_shore
Member Avatar
Lesbians!
[ *  *  * ]
I think Meg can handle the inactives without us throwing a bunch of suggestions at her. I mean, so far there's only two.
------------------------------------♥------------------------------------
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, keep in mind (to the newbies) that we have a system for dealing with the inactives here. Meg will randomly roll them into an area and roleplay them as if she was the handler of the character. If it's a DZ, bang - if not, she'll roleplay out the death. (See: Anna Vaan's death in the marsh in "all hope is not lost." for a good example).
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply