Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Third Announcement; ...after a short delay!
Topic Started: May 6 2008, 03:51 PM (2,833 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm very sorry everyone if I sound like an asshole, but this is just impossible. I can understand Repeate's, LaZ's and Meg's reasons, but deaths shouldn't take this long. I also think that no one should be begging you to kill off your characters: It's your duty to figure that out yourselves. Deaths can be a very simple process if you want them to. I'm sorry, but at this rate the Mid-month rolls will be delayed as well unless if we finish the deaths today...

And if you don't think the NEWBIE has to tell you guys this, then Meg shouldn't either.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I gave my rights to Chase, and then gave full permission for Godmodding as I would be disappearing. I don't have reliable access, so I won't be able to finish out the round.

Adonis is dead. Julia is on the block. Whoever wants to kill her off can have her, G-Mode and all. Nicky is up for adoption, the only thing I ask is that whoever takes him makes his story a good one. Please treat him as if he were your own from the beginning.

Thanks, I'll be around in the fall.
Takeshi Yoshikawa
Offline Profile Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Considering Julia's death ties directly into Braden's, which Chase is painstakingly handwriting *winces* at the moment, I'm gonna say that as of right now, Julia's rights have already been claimed.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic