Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Earth Isn't Humming For You
Topic Started: May 3 2008, 02:07 AM (1,701 Views)
Solitair
Member Avatar
Where modesty's ill manners, 'tis but fit that impudence and malice pass for wit.
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Bradley Armstrong continued from Point of Collapse))

Bradley collapsed several feet away from the swinging bridge. He had lost Will, who didn't want to be found, apparently. God dammit, he thought as he stood up and tried to catch his breath. I only wanted to help them out. Is that even possible in this place?

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice coming from the bridge. He tried to slow his breathing and crept up to a nearby tree. After collecting his courage, he tried to look around it and see who was speaking.

What he saw made his heart skip a beat. One boy in military garb had just encountered another boy on the bridge, this one holding a bloody knife and standing over the corpse of a young girl. He quickly retreated behind the tree again and tried to collect his thoughts.

Okay, stay still, don't make a sound. They won't see you if you don't move. Who are they, anyway? Never seen 'em before, or at least I can't remember them... His fear receded a bit, replaced by confusion and curiosity. Hmm... announcement said two girls died, one in an explosion, the other of a slit throat. I wonder how long it takes to bleed out from that. I don't think I learned about the arteries in the throat in health class, but I suppose it doesn't matter, she'd bleed out just the same. Right. Their names were... Ivy Dooley and Courtney Blaggay, I think? Weird names. I don't see any signs of an explosion, so it must be Courtney on the ground there, which means knife guy is... Henry Tsai, whoever that is. That son of a bitch's playing, isn't he? I hope the other guy gives him a taste of his own medicine! I wish I had a better weapon, then I could do it myself. Wait, could I? I know he's a murderer, but could I really-

And so on and so on and so on.
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown
WickedIcon: this is the best dollar i've spent in several years

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

Turning Pages: Read some books along with me, why don't you?

V4:
Spoiler: click to toggle

V5:
Arthur Wells: The Artist ... ... ... ... ?
Rose Matheson: The Sprinter ... ?
Ilya Volkov: The Wrestler ... ... ... ... !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Solitair
Member Avatar
Where modesty's ill manners, 'tis but fit that impudence and malice pass for wit.
[ *  *  *  * ]
As Paul and Harry talked, Bradley still pondered his options in the bush.

-go back the way I came, maybe? But what if that big guy with the gun's still there? No, I can't risk it. Wait, it doesn't look like they're fighting. Can I get past them? I might as well try...

He slowly rose out of the bushes, hands high and holding his tree branch. His bag hung from his right shoulder as always. "Um, hi. As long as you're letting him pass, can I go too? I've only got this, and I don't want to hurt anyone."
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

V4:

V5:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bradley didn't need any more incentive to bolt. As soon as the Asian kid was clear he ran across the bridge without looking back. Gotta find someone else, he thought, someone who isn't playing...

((Bradley Armstrong continued in Paint It Red))

V4:

V5:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Swinging Bridge · Next Topic »
Locked Topic