Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Characters; Thoughts, Criticisms and the like.
Topic Started: Mar 8 2008, 01:18 PM (3,380 Views)
I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*cough* Adam/Keith/Wade/John *cough*

I'd include the others in there, but Ken and Mary did very little before their fairly spectacular (in comparison to their fairly banal existances), Ryan's been in a SCENE, and Dean hasn't appeared yet.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wade - I like Wade much more than many of the other characters because HE, unlike all the other murderers who proclaim that they were forced when they really weren't, doesn't really have much of a choice. Most of his kills were unintentional (although you could say that he killed McKay in self-defense) and he actually regrets what happened, instead of wanting people to pity him simply in between slaughters.

Adam - I was kinda hoping Adam would be a little more active, not in rebelling against the game but just in general. He hasn't really done anything in about two months and that's disappointing. On the good side, he hasn't acted out of character at all which is better than what I can say.

Keith - Personally I don't like Keith at all, but as a character he is very down to earth. I think his paranoia (built from how many times he was attacked) is exactly how anyone else would react with the same shit on their plate. (I hope I worded that right >.<)

Jon - I haven't paid any attention to John Sheppard but from I've seen he was good.

However... what I think you should do (and you don't even have to listen to me because this is so trivial) is that if Wade hallucinates a cerebus or a zombie (or a boo of all things), he should at least mentally realize that what he is seeing could just be another student. I mean he can't just kill these things without thinking, he isn't stupid. Just a thought.

Yarrr. I shall critique the rest of your in a short while Adam: I'm at school so... heh. Don't exactly have the time to get creative. However, if anyone likes to take a stab at how my characters are doing then that's fine.

Dominica Shapiro
Brad Kavanagh
Madison Conner
Anna Kateridge

I'm not even counting Nutbrown because he's only had two posts to himself, and there's really no reason to go out of your way to say anything about Clive because... well, you should already know what my opinion about the character is because of how much I post as him.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ciel, at the moment, I'd have to say that Dominica and Anna have moved up to being my favorite characters of yours. I see Dominica sort of as the Spock of SADD (<__< shut up) except slightly evil, plus I love how she went from just another killer to what she is now. And I like how Anna is an oddball, but only subtly so. I'm finding it hard to predict how she'll be spending her time on the island.

And now for SL's big four:

-Laeil Burbank
-Noah Jacobs
-Hannah Rose
-Edgar Hoskins
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

dinah_shore
Member Avatar
Lesbians!
[ *  *  * ]
Holy Mother of Haggis!

What do Crash and I have to do for a bloody freakin' critique here?

Seriously guys Crash has asked for critiques on his characters countless times only to be mostly ignored. I'd crit them but he hears my opinion all the time anyways outside of the forum.

Actually, don't crit my characters yet. But crit his.

You BananaHeads.

------------------------------------&hearts;------------------------------------

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
I sorry. ;_;

I haven't really read much of your characters, except for Jake and Denise. And I've only really read Jake's death scene and Denise since she was in Sound and Fury.

I loved that part where Denise throttled the hell out of Shane, though (if only because he totally fucking deserved it for being so stupid.)
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

dinah_shore
Member Avatar
Lesbians!
[ *  *  * ]
That's actually why I didn't want to be critiqued yet...my flagship is being really boring so far. (Also, Thanks!)

Okay Aaron.

Trish- No one actually likes Trish. Worst stock character ever IMHO.

Dorian- should be gay.

Lex- Your best character. Lex should win.

Jim- You do a great job accenting Jim's sex appeal, very effective.

This is just sad.
------------------------------------&hearts;------------------------------------

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*has critiqued both of you before, just for the record; hence, everyone else sucks*
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Character and Plot Analysis · Next Topic »
Add Reply