Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Okay Ladies.
Topic Started: Dec 15 2007, 12:59 PM (1,060 Views)
riserugu
Member Avatar
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
[ *  *  *  * ]
And gentlemen too I'm suppose. Anyway, I kind of in the same boat with Adam, me and pregame are kind of like old spinster ladies that sit across the knitting circle from one another and kind of just... glare at one another.

Anyway, I too am in need of friends, whatever and in between for my three --maybe four soon-- characters.

--Ianto--
He needs about, five to maybe seven friends and what have you -- he's the class clown, with a love of music and is just an over all cheery, friendly guy. Played a number of sports through high school, but only stuck to track, so teammates and former teammates would be nice too.

1. Nicholas Nutbrown
2. Keith Jackson
3. Andrea Vanlandingham
4. Neil Sinclair
5. Corbin Arlen
6. Christian Rydell

--Izzy--
She's your typical tomboy, and so will need more guy friends than girls. Though a similar interests, like in the martial arts, would be smashing. For her though, I need an enemy of sorts within the popular girls because I want them to have at one point been really good friends, but the whole growing older different interests pulled them apart -- I really wanna see how something like that would act out on the island, I think it'd be kind of interesting.

1. Nicholas Nutbrown
2. Adam Dodd
3. Trisha McCarroll

--Tegan--
The timid one, she needs the least amount of people because with her disorder she doesn't interact a lot to actually get too many friends. I'm thinking of having her crush on someone, though I'm still playing around with that in my head. Needs to be interested in the arts, and a bit on the nerdy side, you know. ;3

1. Melissa Diaz
2. Corbin Arlen
3. Adwin Green
4. Ethan Ashlock
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

riserugu
Member Avatar
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ahh. Don't worry, it's not that I find pregame boring, it's just that I'm still trying to juggle my time around, between paying all the attention I can to my kids and crazy husband and using this as means to keep me from going insane in my freetime.

But I did pregame last time, for a good majority of the time too, and I think only two of my characters actually had someone they where really friends with per say when the game started, and with Eli it was another character of my own.

So don't think of this as me saying pregame is boring or unneeded, because I know some of you enjoy it -- think of this more like me just making sure my characters at least know someone when they hit the island, you know?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V3 Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply