Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Endgame; Really needs to just fucking end.
Topic Started: Nov 16 2007, 06:57 PM (1,200 Views)
Chase
Member Avatar
is only doing this 'cause you're a mod!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay. There's been another hold up in Endgame. Mitsuko, you are holding up the game once more. You've been asked to post, and still have not, instead continuing the delay and inevitably causing frustration.

You have two days from this announcement to get your bum in gear. There is a fire under your ass now, understand this as a final warning. You will lose Mariavel if there is not a consistent post two days from now and two days by the time it is your turn to post.

Failure to do so will result in someone taking your character.
Risen from the dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
O_o.... you didn't have to get all announcementy about it... jeeze. I've been really busy. Sorry if That's so horrible. I tried to poist the other day and couldn't. Cut me a little slack. I'm sorry. I'll try to stay on top of it from now on. I'd rather you'd had just PMed me about it or something though.
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't mean to sound too coldhearted, but this is still in effect. I'm tired of endgame being held up. I realize that sometimes it's hard to post due to real-life conflicts, believe me, I have more than my fair share of them as well, but if you can't maintain regular posting habits, Mariavel needs to be turned over to another handler for the remainder of endgame. Both Cyco and myself, not to mention the rest of the forum, are tired of waiting. There's no reason it should take this long. The thing about PMing you is that it doesn't work. I know multiple members have asked you about posting, I've done it personally on more than one occassion, and we can't keep halting the game over one person. I feel like we've been more than generous in the time we've alotted you to post, if we'd gone by the original rules, Mariavel'd have been declared inactive ages ago. Like I said, I don't mean to sound harsh, but this song and dance is getting a little old. If you can't post, please designate a handler to take over Mariavel so that the rest of us can continue on with the game. If you're having personal problems, I do apologize, but as I said, the forum can't come to a complete stop over one person. You know you're always welcome here and nobody will hold it against you, things happen. But, the holdup in endgame has to stop.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*volunteers to be the hander-overer*

Of course, if no objections and if Amanda can't manage it. I have an exam tomorrow and then far too much spare time on my hands.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Main problem is we all know she isn't going to designate someone. She'd never give Mariavel up willingly.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Goto Top

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If there isn't a post with Mariavel by 7 PM CST tomorrow night, she WILL be forfeited to d0ddi0slave. Consider this your notice. If there is a post within the next 24 hours, and then another stalemate in posting, Mariavel will be forfeited without warning. This will be the last opportunity to keep your character, you've been asked repeatedly.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As my real-life issues are piling up... i see there is no choice but to relive myself of handleing mariavel. Dodd... please take good care of her. Thank you. And I'm sorry for all the wait.
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bloody finally. :rolleyes:

Heh, Dodd playing Mariavel will be interesting. Whether in the funny way or the "hey, that's kind of cool" way, I dunno.

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  * ]
Conspiracy, I tells ya.
V7:
Erika Stieglitz
Tyrell Lahti
Caroline Ford
Henry Sparks
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What conspiracy?

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think he means the "Adam takes over Mari" conspiracy. But I consider that more of a SABOTAGE!
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's not a conspiracy, he just happened to volunteer for it because Mitsuko wouldn't stop fucking around and we were going to take her away anyway.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I know that for a fact, but Waffles thinks it's a conspiracy. Just thought of answering you.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stop spamming. This has no relevance to the topic.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OBJECTION!

Um, yeah, what meg said.

Anyways, consider Mariavel adopted and under way. Let's get this all finished off. :D
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic