Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Easy like Sunday Morning
Topic Started: Nov 8 2007, 10:57 PM (647 Views)
Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Continued from The Mind of Angelic Ones))

Serenity turned swiftly at the sound of her name being called. She looked to the source only to see a very familiar face. Paul Smith. She didn't associate with him often, but when she did, it was usually fun. She felt sort of bad for what happened to him the year before, when last year's head cheerleader came out of the closet while dating him. She smiled at him and walked over.

“Hey Paul! It has been quite a while, huh? Can I get you anything?” She asked sweetly.

“I've been good. So far at least, hee hee. I'm just kind of tired lately y'know...” She let herself trail off. She felt her face form a scowl, but quickly replaced it with a bright smile.

“How've you been?
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Serenity smiled at his comment and walked over to the coffe machine. She grabbed two mugs and pored some fresh coffee into each. She mixed some milk into her own and Paul's, then set the mugs onto their table. Se ripped open a packet of sugar for herself, and sat, stirring her coffee slowly.

“Morning conversation, huh? What'd you have in mind? I'm usually here alone in the mornings, so it could be fun.” She laughed.

Edited as of 12/1/11

Posted Image

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Paul placed his hand onto hers and she looked at him in question. His comments made her chckle and she pulled her hand out of his abruptly. She pouted at him and leaned forward on the table seductively, her face inches from his. She whispered softly, so he'd have to lean in to hear her.

“Well... it all depends on the guy.... some give better tips when they... enjoy... the equipment.” She pulled away and took a swig of her coffee.

“That's just the way it goes.”

Edited as of 12/1/11

Posted Image

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Serenity leaned into his touch sligtly, if only to feel connected to him. She didn't kniw if this was going to far. He said she was angelic. Most people believed that. Most people believe what the want to believe.

“How do you know what i'm like?” She asked him seriously. She looked him in the eyes and knew she was no longer smiling. She was frowning. A frown that, this time, she couldn't push away.

“You don't know me.”

Edited as of 12/1/11

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Highland Hills Shopping Mall · Next Topic »
Add Reply