Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Give me a 'P'!; open! open! open!
Topic Started: Sep 27 2007, 07:21 AM (2,261 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
( Oh, god... this has taken such a long time. This week has been so busy. Short, but hell, it doesn't matter much.)

Brad felt Troy's hand wrap around his shoulder. He shrugged the whole thing off, the boy smiled softly. "Sure, Troy. I'm up to almost anything right now. Wherever the hell you want to go, I'll come with you." Not really giving a damn upto this point, Brad decided if he should sling his own arm around Troy's shoulders, but didn't put too much thought to it. And with that, with his old friend in tow, Brad walked out of the gym.

((Troy and Brad continued in Out on the Town and Out of the Closet))
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gymnasium · Next Topic »
Add Reply