Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Dice Rolls; And other important information.
Topic Started: Jul 4 2007, 09:12 PM (599 Views)
Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Due to the fact that V2 is winding down ridiculously slowly, I have decided to skip this month's announcement. Instead, we'll move right on to the first of the month rolls and make them official.

1. Horace Malcolm
2. Justin Moore
3. Anna Dibenidetti
4. Damien Carter-Madison
5. Vesa Turunen Saved by Nealosi's hero card.
5a. Franco Sebberts/Blake Ross (Nealosi's choice, hero card used.)
6. Ricky Callahan Saved by Slacker's donated card.
6a. Sera Wingfield
7. Bryan Calvert Saved by member vote.
8. Matt Drew

The changes I know about are shown above. Anyone else who wishes to use their swap or hero card to save one of the above characters should let me know immediately. I will allow handlers with unused swap and/or hero cards to donate them to the remaining handlers if they so choose. I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to give everybody an opportunity to put their best foot forward in the final stage of the game. Two things apply to this. One, you must legitimately still have your swap or hero card. I'll double check them, so please don't waste my time or your own. Secondly, an existing character has to be swapped for the rolled character. You can't swap your dead character for someone else, but that's pretty obvious. Also, if you donate your hero card, that handler MUST kill one of their own characters to save another. I think that's fair.

One more thing. You do not have seven days to kill off your character. This close to the end of the game, I'd like deaths to be the best they can be. I'd like to slow things down enough to savor endgame, and I'd like everyone to feel like they had an opportunity to finish up their plans with their character before they send them off with a bang. For that reason, this month, characters won't have to die until the end of the month. All characters must be dead by August 1st, otherwise, they'll be eliminated without your consent.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If anybody's got a card to spare, I'd appreciate it and I am willing to negotiate my own V3 cards in exchange. (Hey, Croco got one for Vesa, right?)

Of course, I've really got no problem with Damien dying now, it's just with Nealosi's schedule I think it's really going to come down to the wire (given that we've already agreed that Damien's going to kill Franco first) for writing and posting his death. Not asking for an extension now, but just letting you guys know in advance. A "Stay Tuned!" as you will.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
As LaZ mentioned, it shall be Franco who dies. Blake we live onto the final ten while my other characters will perish.
I eat alone in a desert with skulls for my pets,
I rate the days 1 to 10 with lead cigarettes.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf
Offline Profile Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@ Laz, I know you aren't asking for an extension, but I'm gonna save anybody else who asks the trouble. Considering I'm giving everybody a whole MONTH to kill off their characters, absolutely no extensions will be granted. Period. Characters not dead by 12 AM CST on August 1st WILL be forfeited and killed by the staff. I'm normally pretty generous with extensions, but not when I'm giving everyone such a long amount of time to get it done. Once again, I know you aren't asking, man. Just wanted to inform anybody who might've thought of asking.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
Hello all you happy people.

Since I'm killing off the rest of my characters I don't really want my swap card to go to waste, so with the boards permission I'd like to offer my swap card to one Laz Mcginty. Do with it what you will.
I eat alone in a desert with skulls for my pets,
I rate the days 1 to 10 with lead cigarettes.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf
Offline Profile Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We've got a lot of people who're supposed to be dying and the deadline is getting closer and closer. Once again, I'd like to encourage you all to get those deaths done ASAP and I'd like to remind you, no extensions. Deaths that are not completed by July 31st at 11:59 PM CST will be subject to forfeiture on the part of the handler. Basically, that means I have to take all of them over, and just a head's up, if I have to do them all, they're gonna suck, because I'm not gonna spend time and effort on a character whose handler can't even do that. :) Get 'em in, don't make me write them all, please.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic