Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Fifth Announcement
Topic Started: May 3 2007, 03:59 PM (1,523 Views)
Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd like to ask for a mild extension on Dan Johnson's death; gonna be in Toronto over the weekend with no net, and it's coming along very slowly as it is.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cyco -
You can have your extension.

Everybody else -
I really am sorry guys, but I've got to put my foot down. I know that it's a busy time of year, most of you are taking finals and stuff right before summer, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Dan Johnson
Nathan Godwin
Seth Mattlock
Stephanie Crew
Licinia Vinici
John Davies
Venus Gwendolyn

That's seven characters that're supposed to be dead that aren't. Cyco's the only one that asked for an extension, and that means that everyone else should've been dead at LEAST a week ago (and don't get me started from Licinia down, they should've been dead like a month ago). This is ridiculous, guys. Part of the game is killing off your characters, and you're given a time limit to do it... and that time limit is NOT "Whenever the hell I feel like it". Some of you are pretty good about getting people killed off on time, so I'm not directing this at you, so much. I'm directing it at the people who consistently take AGES to kill off their characters when we do a roll. It's not fair to anybody else. So, here's what I'm gonna do. Unless you've asked for AND BEEN GRANTED an extension, I want these characters dead by May 15th before I do the next roll. Otherwise, I'll have to kill them all off myself, and I'll probably be pretty pissed about it. That's four days that you have to finish your deaths. That's me being really generous, because technically, I should've detonated everybody's collars a few days ago. Get this done guys, please?
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eep.

*Writes death*
V7:
Erika Stieglitz
Tyrell Lahti
Caroline Ford
Henry Sparks

Strawberry Prince
Member Avatar
ZaP CaNNoN!!!
[ *  * ]
I'm writing Venus' death it should be posted tonight. i would post itn ow but i'm forced to go to a Mothers Day dinner. I'll get ontop of it I promise!

EDIT: Venus' death can be located here: Goodbye Love
Posted Image

xHaloween Towns Citizensx
G44 Gigi Sinclaire - DEAD
B41 Alexander Bee - DEAD
G13 Marimar Perez - DEAD
G72 Venus Gwendolyn - DEAD
B07 Paris Persphone - DEAD

xFuture Actorsx
Darlene Flowers
Pepper Sullivan
Skye Sullivan
Pearl Odessa
Sabrina Green

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cyco's helping me work on Dan...and I'm still waiting on the BKA thing. It's not the first time I've been ditched...

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry about that, Laz.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Today will be the FINAL opportunity for the remaining handlers with rolled characters to kill off their characters in a blaze of glory. I hope you guys understand that if you do not finish your death by the time my shift at work ends tomorrow, your characters WILL be foddered out. I do not have the time nor the energy to put a little creativity into their deaths, and I fail to see why I should if you aren't concerned with them anyway. :) As always, have a nice day, and understand that this is nothing personal, it's just the rules of the game.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  * ]
Licinia is dead.
V7:
Erika Stieglitz
Tyrell Lahti
Caroline Ford
Henry Sparks

baby_g
Member Avatar
god it's been a lovely day
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shyt. I'm really sorry, I was in Toronto this weekend also along with Cyco and forgot to put that in there.. *runs to kill Steph*
It's so nice

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just letting everybody know that I work a double tonight. (Read: This gives you a couple more hours to finish this stuff.) ;)
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

baby_g
Member Avatar
god it's been a lovely day
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
so heres the deal, it's crappy, and i don't like it, but it's there. :(

Stephanie is killed in From Dust till Dawn

*sigh*
It's so nice

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply