Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Character shorts...; A one-liner about your V3s
Topic Started: Apr 9 2007, 07:31 PM (2,791 Views)
RePeate
Member Avatar
GOD AMONG MEN, REAPER OF... GAHHH!! HAND CRAMP!!
[ *  *  * ]
Hey guys, though I'm new here, I've already got my characters lined up for V3 and am very anxious to start. While V3 hasn't even started its planning phase yet, I'm sure many of you have character ideas too. Just thought I'd start this thread so we could get a heads-up as to what everyone has in mind for their next characters (to avoid duplications, and for curiosity sake).

What I'm asking is that if you have ideas for V3 characters, post a one (1) line description that basically summarizes that character, and hopefully we can get a nice spectrum of different people in the game. I'll go first:

-Alex Steele: Socially rejected nerd, who was kicked out of gifted program for being lazy and resents his parents.

-Evan Angler: Spoiled rich kid (but not obscenely rich) who slacks off and is fond of manipulating people.

-Gabe McCallum: Active typical suburbanite with good family life, but is still relatively immature.

-Lila Brigg: Overweight black girl with low self-esteem who hates being left alone.

-Monique St.Claire: French Canadian girl who is very shy around boys and doesn't trust them.

Well that's my hand, let's see what you guys got (unless you want to keep it a surprise, which is also fine).

Keep in mind that these are one-liners, and that you may have a similar character style as another person, but that doesn't mean the differences won't appear in their full bios/in-game.
<body>
<font color=blue>
<BR>Character Status
<HR WIDTH ="30%" ALIGN=left>
<font color=green>Currently In-Game: Evan Angler, Gabe McCallum
<font color=red>Currently Deceased: Alex Steele, Monique St.Claire
<font color=white>On Standby:
<font color=red> <I>Oh, so I see the floor is here...</I>
</body>
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sure, why not?

~Viki Valentine: Just your average girl next door, stemming from a normal background, normal parents, and sitting in the middle of the social ladder.

~Ethan Ashlock: An artistically-inclined, socially inept student who usually keeps to himself and is easily overlooked.

~Tyrese Paramore: An African-American basketballer who is known throughout the town for a certain heroic act in the recent past.

~Michael Hardy: A pretty boy baseball player who has everything he could ever want on first appearance, but a bad habit which threatens to shatter his perfect existence.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alex Miller: Computer and gaming nerd, who acts like an apathetic emo kid for the attention.

Brenden Bedard: Typical smart kid who pisses people off because he goes out of his way to make it known he is smart.

Anna Gauk: Beautiful Asian girl with no self-confidence.

Daniel Fox: A "fight the man" type kid, who draws his motivation from music.

Steve DiGaetano: Finely tuned athletic machine. Excels in golf and football.

Sarah Baert: Somewhat anti-social computer hacker, who has a secret infatuation with Alex Miller.

Like I did for V2 (except in the case of Rob Adams) all these characters will be based in their entirety off my close friends
Is in...

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eduardo Escudero-Villa: Current me in a 15-year-old alt. Damien would be an exaggerated version of my actual 15-year-old self. 8D

David Carvalho: Champion school team linebacker. Also called "Boxer," think Animal Farm. Secretly friends with "E-Vil," as the school team doesn't like him associating with the "inferiors."

Reneé Valenti: Slowly breaking into mainstream TV, trying to get over the memories of her former gang.

Tanya Bonneville: Mary Sue-ish girl that LOATHES being Mary Sue-ish. Think of something like a black Reneé, only she'd rather be left alone than get out and bully others.

Troy "Troy Mac" McCann: Suburban nerd-ish type (not nearly Urkel level though) trying to be gangsta. Oh, and did I also mention he's black?

Troy and Tanya have a brother-sister-like relationship, leading people to call them "TnT."

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd rather not give anything away, so these are pretty bare-bones...

Trish McCarroll: Whimsical queen of the abstract, organized the school coffee house.

Nigel Gillespie: Talented football player, exceptional student and genuine philanthropist.

Aaron Boismier: Mildly effeminite A-student and trivia enthusiast.

Jessa Vanallen: Impulsive and boisterous with a generous amount of bad habits.

Harry Tsai: Introverted foreign exchange guitar wizard and J-rock fanatic.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Siouxsie Sioux: A goth girl who's gone into a depression since her best friend, Andi was place in SOTF

Argiran Stavropolis: A kid of Romanian descent who is seen as a prodigy, and has lived a good healthy life.

Mina Harker: A girl whose parents named her after the literary character in Dracula. She's a bookworm whose memorized the words of every book in every inch of the public library, but doesn't have a social life.

Sharon DaSilva: A royal bitch. She's a Heather (or, for those who haven't seen Heathers, she's a Regina)

Maku
Member Avatar
The Great Old One
[ * ]
I have but the one at the moment...other 1 needs fleshing (I know what about 5 Mr. Maku...how about no.)

Merrick Tate: Just your average teen. Hint more optimism than the norm but a pretty rounded individual. (no drama here, hehe)

Chase
Member Avatar
is only doing this 'cause you're a mod!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

-Lila Brigg: Overweight black girl with low self-esteem who hates being left alone.

That reminds me of Tanesha.

Anywho.

Flora Salvai-Ortiz: Anime fanatic with a quirky sense of style.
Risen from the dead.

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I might as well let ya'll in on it. :P

Azmaria Cruz – Devout Christian girl who was raised by a convent of nuns since birth, and has only recently (3 years or so) begun to assimilate into non-convent living.

Serenity Halos – The girl every guy wants and every girl wants to be, she has no empathy for anyone (including herself), and has begun to wonder about where death could lead her.

Trinity McQueen – A young African-American girl who is only starting to learn the true meaning of life, and that her time on this earth is limited.

Kyra Joseph – A rebel girl in the true meaning of the word, she hates to do things by the books and would rather do it her way.

Lucy Donald – A girl who is considered to be one of the most brilliant teenagers in this generation, she once built a working Telescope out of what she found in her garage.
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image

Slacker
Unregistered

Diana Cohen will be one of the first characters I make, if I come back for v3 (which might not happen, but it's possible).
Quote Post Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
I've a few in mind, but as usual, these are subject to change at any time.

Cassidy Cartwright: A very conservative girl caught in between being accepted in the popular crowd and maintaining her moral values. She is on the cheerleading squad, and secretly dreams of becoming a world-renowned cellist.

Anderson Lee Walker: The president of his school's GLBT Alliance, Anderson is a very out-and-proud homosexual. He is slightly notorious for always standing up to others and for his excellent leadership skills.

Perry and Penny Oswalt: Fraternal twins, these two are complete opposites in every way. Perry is the shy, quiet one of the two, always standing in the back and letting other people take control of situation. Conversely, Penny is a loud-mouth who is prone to fights and rebellion.

Also, I don't want to rp both myself. If someone's interested, PM me.

Firmine Darrieux: A French-American girl who was born in France, but grew in America. Her parents taught her both English and French, and her interests lie in fashion and the culture of her birthplace.
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:

12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?

RePeate
Member Avatar
GOD AMONG MEN, REAPER OF... GAHHH!! HAND CRAMP!!
[ *  *  * ]
Firmine should get along great with Monique (both speak French)... they could have, like, secret conversations :)

Also, I'd take one of your twins, but I'm going to have my hands full with 5 characters already...
<body>
<font color=blue>
<BR>Character Status
<HR WIDTH ="30%" ALIGN=left>
<font color=green>Currently In-Game: Evan Angler, Gabe McCallum
<font color=red>Currently Deceased: Alex Steele, Monique St.Claire
<font color=white>On Standby:
<font color=red> <I>Oh, so I see the floor is here...</I>
</body>

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
Asiya Abdullah Kadar: Elder sister of Hasan, Asiya is a harsh but beautiful egyptian muslim from Saudi Arabia with fundamentalist islamic values.

Hasan Abdullah Kadar: Younger brother of Asiya, Hasan is handsome and quiet, but remarkably wise. Although he embraces a more modern liberal view of Islam he is remarkably more devout than his sister.

Elliot Nen: A subtle and slight young man, Elliot is a sarcastic student who seems to get along with nearly everyone he meets despite his isolationist tendencies.
I eat alone in a desert with skulls for my pets,
I rate the days 1 to 10 with lead cigarettes.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf

Shula
Member Avatar
Queen of the Pirates
[ *  * ]
Heh. it's true, I'm addicted (but I'm keeping it down to 1).

Elizabeth Esser - believes fully in the 1984/Feed theories (Why not, with SOTF going on!) and is desperate to fight it, if only personally. She could easily be defined as "exceedingly eccentric."
Posted Image

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Might as well get a move on...

Bobby Jacks: African-american who is an excellent boxer and calm at all times, but also very wary of people.

Tyson Neills: Skinny little black guy who spent about half his life in England, thinks he's witty and funny. He isn't.

Sean O'Cann: Irish born baseball ace, though incredibly shy.

Maybe more, maybe I'll change them, you never know.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V3 Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply