Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Um Gottess willen
Topic Started: Feb 3 2007, 05:36 PM (1,985 Views)
Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
((Continued from What Do You...?))

Andi was rather happy to see that Peter had decided to stick with him.
He had a feeling that Peter was going to be merciful to his tormenters and let them out of the hospital, but instead decided to leave them and come with him.

He let Peter catch up with him, but he immediately had them make haste, as their collars had begun to beep, and that wasn't really a good sign. He started thinking of what might happen to the people who were left inside, what few there were. Then he wondered whether Danya would say he was responsible for their deaths on the next announcement.

The last thing he wanted was to have the entire island know what he had done, but at the same time, he knew that Danya was a cruel sadistic motherfucker, and would probably enjoy what Andi had done.

Eventually they came to the church, and their collars stopped beeping, meaning that they were safe, for the most part.

At soon as they were able to rest, Andi wanted to give Peter his thanks for staying with him, and give him a huge kiss.
"Thank you, Peter."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Before Andi could bring himself to go inside the interior of the church, he made the sign of the cross. It was so he could gather the courage to bring something up to Peter that he had been thinking about for some time now.

He dropped his things on the floor, and proceeded to look at Peter directly in the eyes. They were innocent eyes, full of hesitation, but resolve. All Andi wanted was Peter, and he got the same exact from Peter himself, and that's what made the realization even harder for him.

"Peter... I'm glad that you came with me, but also sad, because I had to come to terms with something horrible," he said with a great sadness in his voice. He was trying hard not to cry at the thought of Peter leaving him in a state of fear, or even worse, he tried to not cry at the thought of what the future holds for the two. A future he knew could not be avoided.

"We cannot leave this place together. We can triumph over everyone on this island together, however... even if, by some miracle, it dwindles down to just the two of us... one of the two of us will die here. I'll lose you, or you will lose me. That's how this game has come to pass."

He started tearing at the eyes a little, and continued.
"There's no way we can escape it. I don't want to die here any more than you do, but I want you to do me a favor. That gun that you stole from the kid... do not fire the bullets in it. If it does come down to me and you fighting, I want you to fight for your life, the same way I will."

He wiped at his hours, and just cried for a minute or so, and then continued on with the final statement.
"There must be no enmity between us. There can only be one survivor. One must live, and one must die... that's how it works... so, can you promise me that you will give this 'game' everything you have... even if it means trying to kill me?"

He stared into the eyes of his boyfriend once again, awaiting the response.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
It took several moments of silence for Andi to regain his composure, and his ability to speak.

"No one's going to be here, so we better go inside."

He hadn't been inside a church for so long, despite how seemingly religious he was. It was mostly because he never saw the point of it, but since it was their only shelter they had to go inside.

((Gah, writer's block))
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Andi noticed what Peter had done. He remembered the girl, Kasumi, as being nothing more than an impudent cunt, with the personality of rusty nail, and the IQ to match. Peter was never really a big fan of hers, even more evident by the... action... he took towards her lifeless corpse.

He chuckled a little bit before replying.
"Yes, I remember... but it doesn't matter. She's dead now, and just as useless as she always was."

He noticed a change in Peter, and he wasn't afraid. He knew that Peter would never try to hurt him, and vice versa unless it was absolutely necessary. In fact, he was glad this was happening. A killer instinct awakening in Peter is just what is needed at this juncture. He and Peter had become heartless, and murderous.

"I hope you're happy, Danya."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
"I don't usually steal from the dead, then again I've never been put into a situation where I would have the opportunity..."

He wondered what Kasumi felt when she was dying.
Pain? Fear? Guilt? Frustration? Happiness?

To think that he used to see this girl, and hate her, everyday made the fact that she had been killed more shocking, but enjoyable.

"Take what you will, though."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
"Wow, sex in a church... kinky!"

Andi laughed and braced as he knew Peter would probably smack him one for making such a crude joke.

But, needless to say that he did have quite the amount of pent up aggression, and the fact that this is the first time in a long time he's ever had Peter to himself. And who knows whether or not they're going to have another chance at this.

"Let's hope no one walks in."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
"...hold the phone."
Andi was hearing a few things. Sounded a lot like footsteps... either that or his halucinations could be coming back, either way, he thought he was pretty much fucked.

"I'll check it out."
He took his sickle from the backpack and checked the interior of the church a bit more, not thinking to check outside, and didn't find much.

"Man, I'm paranoid."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Andi had his sickle at the ready, and had Peter stand a few feet behind him, in case someone WAS there, and was ready to strike. Andi would take the first shot, while Peter would most likely attack like an angry cougar on speed. The thought of Peter getting violent over someone harming his boyfriend made Andi a little more than excited.

He slowly started opening the door, then finally saw someone, and his sickle at the ready fighting stance.

"Who in the hell are you, and could you have any worse of timing?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Andi recofnized the kid within an instant, but still kept his sickle at the ready.

"Damn... you really DO have bad timing, you realize this?"

Was it really that long ago that they were playing blackjack in the classroom? And the time he let Andrew check out his switch... blade...

Holy shit... Andi completely forget to check to see if he still had his switchblade with him... oh well, that's not the point right now. THe point was seeing whether or not Andrew is going to mean any harm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
"Hmm... since we went to school together, and I have nothing against you, I won't kill you. But pull any funny stuff, and you're dead. By my hand..."

He moved to let Andrew have a view of Peter.
"Or his..."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Andi whispered something into Peter's ear as soon as he knew that Andrew wasn't looking.

"You know that pent up aggression you've had bulding up?"
He gave Peter a nice kiss on the lips, and smiled at him lovingly and evilly.
"Now's your chance to releive some of it," he said as he held his sickle in a position that would let Peter take it from him.

He knew that Peter would find this odd, since he just said Andrew was fine.
"All I need is you, Peter... plus, he ruined a moment with my boyfriend, I think that warrants a punishment... don't you?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Andi gave a smile to Peter, and got his sickle back at the ready.
"See, we really don't pay attention to the announcements... however, since you're so keen on listening to them, perhaps you recall a certain little announcement... what is it Danya said? Oh yes... Moving along, number nine was Matthew Lafferty, killed by Andi Ayala."

Andi very quickly jump towards Andrew and swung the sickle, hoping it would connect to Andrew's chest.

"We had a fun time in class that day... that was the day Peter and I first started, you know... and since he and I are such equals..."

He put the sickle out of fighting position, and simply threw his fist in the direction of Andrew's face, hoping he would crash land near Peter.

"The love of my life will now take yours."
He had the sickest little smile on his face.

Also, this surge of violence had Andi excited in more ways than one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
This is perfect Andi thought to himself.
Andrew was aiming for his face, clearly, but Andi moved himself so that his chest would most likely be scarred, rather than his face. His narcissism wouldn't allow his face to be harmed.

However, this little scuffle now presented itself a grand opportunity.
Andi would get to know the beauty that is pain.

He winced with a mixture of pain, and pleasure as he felt the cat claw tear at his chest. It fucking hurt... it hurt SO good, though.

Meanwhile, Andi knew one little thing that Andrew conveniently forgot about.
"Peter's not going to forgive you for that one," he said with a smile.

The events that happened afterwards were no longer his real concern. He was currently on the floor from the impact of the strike, and just sat there, in sheer ecstasy. Masochistic though it may be, Andrew sure did know how to get Andi in that special way.

Too bad he's straight... and about to die
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
The sound of Peter striking him. The knowledge the Andrew was dead right now. The overwhelming evil smile that began forming on Andi's face.

This was all a sign that Danya's little program is working. Some are killed, some fight, and others enjoy death. Which is something that Andi clearly now thought of. There's something almost... powerful about knowing you can end a life. It's as if you're God, as if you're Death itself, just doing your job, with a certain degree of satisfaction.

Peter finally got a kill in. That was good. That proved that he has the fighting spirit, and survival instincts that would get the two to the end, and then who knows what would happen after that. Would Andi be the laster survivor, or would Peter? Or would both of them die soon?

He finally got up, to see Peter, and see how he was doing.
"Welcome to the game, Love."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Andi held onto to Peter as much as he could.
He realized how hard this was on him. He took someone's life to protect his lover, but either way, it was someone he KNEW, someone he liked.

Andrew was nothing but a friend to the two of them at school, and Andi, getting too involved in the game, struck first. He didn't feel good about this, but at the same time he did. He realized that he and Peter may be the last two standing, but then what...

He looked at the corpse of his former friend, and let a few silent tears coincide with Peter's. He may be involved with the game, he may have killed before... but he was still human.

Andrew, I'm sorry...
Andi held onto his crying lover for quite some time, and that's all there was. He always imagined that one day he and Peter would be in a church, but it would be a happy occassion, not a death. He wanted to walk down in aisle with Peter, have the entire family present. But, here they are, the only time the two are in a church together, there are two dead bodies, one of them an old friend.

This sucks royally.

Peter continued to weep, and Andi wanted to let him know something, as a way of making me feel better.

"You know, Peter... being here reminds me... that I was going to ask you to marry me after graduation..."

Kinda made Andi feel more sad than anything, because he knew it wasn't going to happen. but it was the thought that counted. In fact, Siouxsie was helping him save up money for a frickin' ring.
However, Andi, being ever the romantic, wanted to give his boyfriend a brief moment of happiness here, even if they're in a traumatic moment.

"Will you?"

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Church · Next Topic »
Locked Topic