Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (17,605 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like the idea of the weapons! That really is a neat idea. Maybe, we could link the threads they picked it up (or did not) then, too. The big BKA page doesn't really bother me, so I have an indifference between whether it's four pages or just one. So, there's stuff to do while we can't update the wiki, because of spoilers then.

EDIT: There was an edit in V4 when Endgame came. I'm not sure whether it'll be necessary to do that in V5 or not. What are your thoughts on that? I mean, Endgame could be over quickly, but it also could take long. So yeah.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will the terrorist page be updated, as there's now a number of new terrorists (Or should I try to do that)? Also I'm curious who people like "Niki Montgomery" or "Shane Kimblee" are. IIRC they were announced in neither V1-5 nor in the V0 story.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have the access!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply