Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,219 Views)
trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
i think a big thing that could be done to make that page a little less messy is just reverse the version order/chronology so that most recent awards are at the top. i feel like anyone using that page is looking for that stuff first, might as well save the extra clicking/scrolling. it could be totally reversed so newest stuff is on top or just sorted by newest version w/ the actual awards in chronological order

after that i think the biggest issue is just tweaking the formatting to make everything easier to read. it's all kinda squished together rn- i'm pretty sure it worked better back when landlocked tossed it together on editthis and it was never changed much when it got ported to the new wiki. just making the individual months more separate + clear would be nice

i really like the idea of more detail wrt the awards tho. maybe we could add the selected quotes for BDA winners too?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
body locations were important during versions where there were no area description threads. they aren't really needed after the fact, + won't be needed going forward if those are a thing again. sorting threads by location is way more useful imo. listing danger zones is fun trivia tho, that would be nice to keep

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
sry, i misread and thought this was an either/or thing. add everything to everything please

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply