Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (17,632 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
Southern motherfuckin' democratic republicans.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey gang!

I'm really liking the challenge that the SotFers have taken upon themselves, commenting on characters as they die. We've had some pretty cool insights. Just a thought here, because I sorta got on my soap box in chat about this;

Please try to stay on the character in question when posting Wiki comments. While I understand that it's necessary to talk about a character's interactions with others on the island, keeping the focus on the character who's page you're commenting on should be the focus of your comment.

For instance, if you're on Sally's page and Sally spent a significant portion of time with Jane, don't start talking about how far you hope Jane makes it because boy, is she swell!

Those sorts of comments - while valuable - belong on Jane's page.

/end rant.

A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a quick thought: Would anyone object to a page on the Wiki detailing the stalling and recreation of V5's Day 4 content? It seems like one of those things that can be looked back on as a pretty big part of V5, and may explain potential questions about why there was a sudden gap in threads and whatnot.

V6
V5
Future

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yup! I think we can definitely reach an arrangement. I'm away this weekend; we should talk about this next week.

V6
V5
Future

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pay special attention to oneshots with broken links. When doing my reading stuff, I usually find a higher than usual volume of broken links in oneshots.

V6
V5
Future

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wikia is down, looks like! If you need to post an edit or something, just hold off until the service returns.

Edit: My source. Keep checking this bad boy.

V6
V5
Future

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
#freeMidgameEvals2014

V6
V5
Future

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Suicide by [blank] is the more elegant way to put it imo.

V6
V5
Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply