Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (17,570 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cassidy had pushed David twice: once when she tripped, and the other to save herself after she was in the process of falling. Regardless of whether or not there was intent or action behind it, the fact remains that Cassidy is responsible for David's death, and is directly the reason he fell and died.

He didn't fall off the balcony, he was pushed. Would the announcements state that he'd been pushed and not tell who the killer was, even if it had been an accident? Would we have to discount any accidental gun discharge that ended up killing someone as well?
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like we'll need to set a precedent on whether or not the Death Order on the Wiki uses the IC order (like in V4) or the OOC order (like what we're apparently using now).
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, for example, deaths that take place before an announcement would be earlier on the list than deaths that take place after an announcement. There a little bit of room for fudging around, but something like that would be a definite before-and-after differentiation.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
The specific case I was talking about was two deaths that happened before the first announcement (Mike Whaley and Mark Little).

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
In the death orders, sometimes the phrasing used for suicides is "Suicide by _______", while other times it's "____ed themself".

I feel like a bit of cleanup for consistency would be good there.

In the past...

In the future...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply